How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

In my country crypto isn't that much popular among people's.They are busy in their real life works.about 10-15% work online to earn money.But also all of them don't know about cryptocurrency.So in my guess about 5% people of my country knows and uses cryptocurrency for their earning including me 😇.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 AM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

good being quite sincere of 20 people 1 knows about this topic the people who know about cryptocurrencies are counted on their fingers I think that the few that we know we should take advantage of and make many people know about this topic that it is good that it gives us financial freedom and It helps us to be more updated that is my humble opinion

All people who read, watched or listened to news, or used the Internet, know about crypto, especially among our fellow citizens are popular mining, crypto trading, airdrops, cryptocurrency multi-level marketing companies, crypto hyips. 

Много людей которые не справились с заданием может просто времени не хватило вот и всё

Не важно сколько знают людей за криптоволюту самое главное могут они ей пользуватся или добивать её вот это факт

Goodnight
Currently worldwide, the generation of young people is greater than that of elderly people, therefore there is greater knowledge of technology and the world of cryptocurrencies, in my country there are more young people involved in the virtual world, in a pc and focused on making money from an early age that they already know about the existence of cryptocurrencies. Regarding percentages, it could be said that 70% of the population of my country knows about cryptocurrencies. 

In my country "Argentina" the cryptocurrency issue is very recent,
not all people are aware of this issue. People who are dedicated to
the financial world are the ones who are most aware of the operation.
Although due to the issue of confinement due to the pandemic, many
people reading on the internet began to internalize with tokens, 
airdrops and cryptos.

It is difficult to say the number of people who work with cryptocurrencies in the country, or the fact that someone knew each of them, this post in my opinion is illogical ...

it's  hard to know but i would say that 20-30% of the population  in my country, crypto  wasn't  popular here in the past years but in the last few years it's  popularity  has been increasing.

On 13/1/2020 at 10:57, hmind said:

A través de un porcentaje en términos de problemas geográficos poblacionales y en términos de conocimientos tecnológicos. ¿Cuántos por ciento crees que la gente entiende las criptomonedas en tu audiencia?

In my country more than 70% of the inhabitants handle cryptos for the easiest thing to commercialize and until the government approved bitcoin mining, despite not being clear why there will no longer be persecution of BTC farmers, that they will not they let work quietly.

On 13/1/2020 at 10:57, hmind said:

A través de un porcentaje en términos de problemas geográficos poblacionales y en términos de conocimientos tecnológicos. ¿Cuántos por ciento crees que la gente entiende las criptomonedas en tu audiencia?

In my country more than 70% of the inhabitants handle cryptos for the easiest thing to commercialize and until the government approved bitcoin mining, despite not being clear why there will no longer be persecution of BTC farmers, that they will not they let work quietly.

Mathematically it is hard to tell the % of people that are known about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has just started in my country so that very few people are known about it. In some years there will be more people used to of it. 

It is difficult to say a real percentage of the number of people who know about cryptocurrencies, what if you can say is that this percentage is increasing; In third world countries the use of cryptocurrencies has been increasing since it represents an extra alternative to improve people's standard of living, although there are also cases such as South Korea, which is a first world country and one of the countries with the highest percentage of use of cryptocurrencies. I firmly believe that this year has been decisive in increasing the use of cryptocurrencies, creating a growing effect that can hardly be turned off

In my country, about 10-20% know about cryptocurrency superficially, only a few know this system completely. It's not very popular here.

• +5 1

I think that around fifty percent of the whole world already knows about Bitcoin, since in 2017 it was in the news.

Most probably don't remember it though, but the next time they hear about it they will certainly want to know more. It is like everyone of us. We heard something in the news, didn't care much until either someone else that was involved pushed us in, or we read another news report that was intriguing.

I don't think about definite insights on it. Yet, in light of my perception around me, I surmise there may associate with 25 to 40 percent individuals' that are thought about cryptographic money among them just 20 to 30 percent individuals' strength holding digital currency for every day benefit while others may not utilizing as a result of need on information about it

In 100 most of the 50% of people knew about cryptocurrency and in them may be 25 or above percentage of people may the users also and others wants to join but they are thinking that it may be and they lost their money. Because there are so many spam sites are there and I case may someone's had lost their money. So most of them are afraid to use. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people know that it has become popular in recent years. 3-4 years ago nobody knew. but nowadays everyone on the street knows about crypto.

Cryptography is forbidden in my country, and there are many people here who have never heard what cryptography is, but still there were many people who are interested in cryptography, and they make a lot of money using cryptography.

Very very few I know only 5 people who know about crypto in my country people do not know, or do not understand, or do not like, or are afraid to experience new things in technology, I have tried to convince many to invest in crypto or bitcoin without luck they tell me that I am crazy to invest in that, only time will tell who chose the right path.

In my country many people don't know about crypto. Because it is prohibited in my country and we can't use it . I'm from Uzbekistan. 

Sometimes people ask ' What is bitcoin?' 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

how many people know cryptocurrency in my country is ridiculous how do we know maybe millions maybe several hundred of thousands of people know about this something hard to say)

I think that in my country 60% of the population knows cryptocurrencies, currently many clothing stores and product sales are accepting them. People are becoming more and more curious about wanting to obtain them since the purchase with cryptos is safer and faster. I think that in a couple of years physical money will be replaced and this will be the only payment alternative worldwide.

Not too much for the moment, at least 5% of the population, the rest is focused on the professions and jobs of the public service

Unfortunately in my country there is a delay in understanding this field, and this is sad because this field is profitable and we must exploit it and learn from it