How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

We should have more experience and knowledge about trading and investing if we have knowledge than we can take risk of trading and investing 

I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I just joined this platform and I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering your topic.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Beautiful and very correct words. I think that most people enter into jobs and fields that they do not know much about and do not know other than peels and do not enter the kernels, in my opinion, before entering into a field, every person should inquire about it well and know its advantages and disadvantages, and in my opinion also that failure is not an obstacle standing in In front of the human being, it is an incentive to rise again and it is a motive capable of creation and creativity, and man must reconcile with himself and his failure, and they agree to rise and pave the way to success

There are lot of risk involved in the crypto currency so I want to avoid risks as much as I possible, I want to participate in some known investment or trading sites, and popular ones, I can't hold any losses, I want to make sure I take note

Risks such as investing and trading can lead to losing money, so I do not recommend starting with them without first gaining experience, As for this forum, there is no failure or risk, this forum pays you for every post you have, It is a very reliable forum

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic. I do not need. I do not put myself in a position to take risks. Therefore, I set myself from the beginning of my work here on the right path by following the rules of this forum and also publishing everything useful and being familiar with the English language and also to move away  For all that threatens my account with danger, thank you very much, my dear friend

You are right, my friend. First, we must increase our knowledge about digital currencies, gain skill, and then work so that we do not face failure and loss.

• +2 1

Working with cryptocurrencies and investing is full of risk, we must take it upon ourselves and get used to the nature of our work and the best thing to do to avoid loss is to learn, research and gain good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the ways they trade and invest in order to work knowingly and expertly .

Hello my friend Yes I agree with you, but we must risk sometimes for this forum I found a guide that he pays for the interviews for this I am happy for everyone

Hello my friends, this is a good question, and each of us has the ability to endure certain risks and problems. Therefore, we cannot judge a book by its title, so we must run into problems to see how we can bear it.

Your question is great and it revolves in our minds, most of us entered these sites for money and gain, but for me it's an adventure, and all possibilities must be put in place, if it's a fortune, it's a beautiful thing, and if it's bad, it's an adventure and friends. 

They get more in your life you face the problem and get the risk also, without taking risk in life and work don't get the better you deserve, in this the days of the corona situation many of the people face the problem and hardships for jazak Allah ♥️

I'll keep going as long as I can, as long because there is still hope. I still tell myself that there's a silver lining to any situation. Of course, there's no guarantee that you'll succeed, but it's better to take chances than to regret not doing anything at all.

For you to earn a lot Bitcoins sometimes you need to take the risk. You need to be risk taker in investing your coins because there's a lot of platform site first they are paying but eventually the site will be gone. If you trade your bitcoins is risky too because you don't know the price goes, Increased or decreased but it's profitable if you have some knowledge about it.

My friend, when you implement a step, you must be fully prepared to bear what results from it, whether positive or negative, and I think that all members know this in advance.

As for me .. on my first entry to this forum and I am enjoying the work and happy with the useful information I get from it .. I will take the risks that I may face in investing .. I will be patient to reach what I want from experience .. Good luck to all

I am not taking a lot of risk in bitcoin, you should know how to control your hard earned money before buying more bitcoins. And never invest in amount you cannot afford. In any business you should always use your mind.

Yes, my friend, I agree with your opinion. The members should ask themselves this thing before entering here and starting work in order to avoid failure. If it happens, I hope everyone will work quietly without thinking about the wealth that some people dream about. Everything is possible, but without speed.

I am not taking a lot of risk in bitcoin, you should know how to control your hard earned money before buying more bitcoins. And never invest in amount you cannot afford. In any business you should always use your mind.

My friend, taking risks is essential to making a life. you need to risk one thing to earn another.
 And when you fail, you learn and gain more experience, but joining this forum is not a risk, it earns you a lot of information about the world of electronic currencies and earns you a lot of money as well.

Edited by Hamada95

Hi friends I do not think that there is a risk in the matter. I have asked a lot of people before starting any work and I found that there is credibility. But if there are really risks, then it is okay for a person to learn from his mistakes. If he does not win, then he will not lose good luck for everyone

For me before I started in this forum, I have already found a proof that this forum is paying per post so I don't feel any risk when I started posting here but when it comes to to trading and investing, I'm always thinking if I'm going to risk because I don't have enough knowledge about trading and investing so it is hard for to so those things and I need more experience to do that.

I don't think anybody want to take this kind of everyone for us to play safe and this is Marco every person who wants to earn everyone who is working I want to work straight and I and some amount. There's very little number of people who wants to work people wants to earn and the work for the earning.