How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

Hello my friend, I think that those who are not indifferent to the risks of trading and investing and others depend on luck in their investments, and perhaps they are without knowledge of the risks of investing and trading. The surest way to trade and invest is by studying, learning and gaining the knowledge and experience necessary to enter any platform. good luck my friend.

Dear friends , if you are ready to take risk you can gradually attain success. In crypto we should move step by step rather than a jump inorder to achieve success. We should know well before taking any decisions that's Play an important role

This platform is a great site to invest. Thousands of people work here. They get money from here for their hard work. But you must take some risks to invest here. Because ,,, when you invest, you will see if you have been able to invest in real currency, verify and invest in the right currency. You can't invest without knowing about investing, you have to risk it.

It is always said that higher the risks, higher the profits. Only if we take risks we can earn profit. Risks are there in every aspect of our life, risks ate to taken in every stage of our life. Risks play an relavent role in every one's life. 

Dear fellow most of the members are come to this forum without proper knowledge about it and I advise you to gain proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies before to invest money in it and before trading and to take risk is very important to become successful.

I only take risks in only such situations when i have the full knowledge about that think in which i am going to investing or planning to invest by the other ideas i can't take risks frequently firstly i get their homework done then take risks. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. Many people doesn't know proper knowledge about this platform especially new beginners. First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Don't copy paste from others. You can earn money and gain more knowledge and information from this platform. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Who like challenges will take higher risk for bigger profit.and I think without risk life is nothing.we should handle risk using wise calculation.

This manner, you'd keep a strategic distance from looking into the charts like a jumpy, and instep truthful contribute on it for attainable destiny choices up, with much less middle at the market it and greater time to do what you're doing every day.

yes absolutely risk is very important of successfully life i am join this forum and i can never no maybe Eran in this forum but i can risk but my achieve goals so i can suggest of newcomers to risk get every time and get more opportunities to work .

When i was started work on this website i was don't  know about it and i was ready to take risk because its free no cost so i was ready to use it. There is just the risk of wasting time if this website will not pay for my post .

On 12/01/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

IN crypto trading i suuggest only invest 10 percent of your capital as it is a riskey thing .And if you have a lot of money to play games then you can invest a lot in this game .It can make you rich and can make you buried in debt also .

I think the risks are meant to be taken . But take risks in the things in which you think that you are gonna be the winner . I agree the entering in crypto without any knowledge is foolishness. Learn about crypto and then you can come to the forum and earn a decent amount.

• -1 1

i think taking risk is not good for any situation.if you want to get good reputaion you have to make good informative.

Risks totally depends on how calculated it is. If you have done your calculations and if it goes that way then you might get huge profits but risks never bring profit everytime so you need to be prepared for some losses as well. I have learnt one thing in my life that only those people get success if they had taken risks and also failed many times

On 1/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

You are right my friend.  Many members moved to work at cryptotalk without knowing anything.  But when I joined crypto, my friends told me about crypto risk.  Then I researched crypto risk and came up with good ideas.  But one thing, you have to be very patient to work here.

Very good topic, I'm ready to take the risk and do what ever it takes for me to achieve my goals. Now I have the courage to take full responsibility if anything went wrong and didn't go according to the plan. 

Yes I am strongly agree with you because I am one of them who have lost 100 dollars in YoBit trading site in the beginning of crypto world. It was because that time I had spent only 3 days here and begun to think about investment because I thought I had learnt everything. But the fact was that I didn't learn skill of trading that time and bought DLRS tokens for investing in Investbox to get 10% profit of daily. But I was lost all my income because there was a great fall of DLRS token in next day. I admit that I have lost my money due to inexperience of trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think there is no risk on crypto if you are working well and properly and also follow the rules so you should not worry about crypto it will pay you give you reputaion points by other members if you posted useful informations

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello, my dear friends, first I can join this forum  I can't know their rules and regulations but slowly I can understand all the rules  .in. In this forum, we earn a profit on a per post. And also gain a lot of information about this platform and no any risk at this forum.

In this digital world we all must be ready to face the risks in our life.in this forum newbies has the most risked factor because they have been never known to this forum and they have a little experience in the field so the seniors must solve the doubts of the newbies and try to lead them in a right ful manner.

to me The risk taker takes high risks and makes more money and loses more if he takes a loss. and this logic is the same in all areas.

Many people start work on any forum there are many risk so when you start any business or any other work don't worry about the risk every successful person in the world take risks  for their business.

If I shared my view then I am ready to take 80% risk for my work