How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

In the field of cryptocurrencies, there is profit and loss, you will make a mistake, the important thing is to learn from your mistakes, and you sometimes have to take risks in order to gain more profit, so you should not be depressed when you lose, but rather work hard next time and learn from your mistake and benefit from it later. .

I agree with you and anyone who is joining the world of crypto currency should be ready for losses if they are willing to trade and invest for profit and they can improve their investment skills through experience and research.

The field of trading is a bit difficult and it is not easy to learn as it takes months or perhaps years. You should not risk something until you are able to understand it and learn it well. You must not be a big gambler and stay away from greed. Be patient and remain calm or else you will  Lose everything you own. Profits require some risk so know how to use them properly and correctly

• +1 1

We must bear the risks and losses depending on the experience that we will gain to compensate for the loss and also we must work hard. For example, we must carefully research the project of any currency before investing in it.

I believe that taking risks and taking risks is the basis of success in every area of life.  Also, if you do not fail in your life many times, you can never learn.  Woe to be a beginner in this field, I am enthusiastic about you.  But we have to be careful. 

Always in investment, you should invest what you are ready to lose, I think that risk is necessary to succeed in this field, many successful people see that at some point in their lives they took a big risk, which was the reason for their success.

Edited by jaclyn
  • +1 1

You are absolutely right, my friend. I hope that you give us more information about the risks that we may face here, except banning the platform in case we made mistakes. Thank you for this information very much, my friend.

Before I started this forum for myself, I already got a proof that this forum is paying per post so I don't feel any risk after I started posting here but when it comes to trading and investing I always wonder if I'm going to be at risk Because I don’t have enough knowledge about trading and investing so it’s hard for these things and I need more experience to do it.

Hey friend I hope you are well I am your friend in the present time by the grace of God you want to know this topic how much risk can I take for the world for crypto walls actually friend I want to let you know if you can work in crypto world if you gain enough knowledge Or a fridge for you if you can trade.I hope you understand what I mean.

Hey friend I hope you are well I am at the present time by the grace of God you want to know how much risk I can take for the world for the crypto wall actually friend I want to let you know if you can work but if you have enough knowledge in the crypto world or A fridge I for you if you can trade

In my opinion, as long as the member is cautious and away from all risks, and is aware and knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them, there is no need to mention the risks in the first place.
But we must be aware that it can earn you money or take it away from you, depending on your experience.

• +2 1

In my opinion, we must bear the effects of failure and deal with it to correct mistakes and obtain better results in order to avoid failure again .. There is no need to fear failure, as it may be a major reason for success in the next attempt. Just keep going and not give up.

As you mentioned, this world of cryptocurrencies carries its risks, any of our money can be a big loss. In my case, before investing in any project, I continue to investigate how valuable that investment can be, I set the maximum loss limit and I We will not go from there, we must always assume that we will lose some money, it is inevitable

Some people like Chalanj will take the risk of making more profit for it. Take a year ago I did not succeed in earning big. Now I earn from it.

In the digital world and private cryptocurrencies, it's like the wider sea we have to be careful, and beginning to find out the approved platform like this is good, it gives confidence, avoiding the risk is not easy, so get the duty !.

You can't succeed without taking risks in general.
The crypto world is a good way to work and make money, but you have to have enough information about it, and in return every mistake we make teaches us something new, we have to be careful
Good luck to all members of the forum.

I'm on this forum don't feel danger about this theme is never just be careful of the ban and follow the instructions so as not to fall into this error, or for investment, I'm here, I feel ashamed because they need to know in this area don't even expose  ourselves the loss

It is a good idea to discuss these ideas with members of the crypto world.

Yes, of course, we must realize and imagine what can happen during the work, in order to avoid the occurrence of problems and repercussions.

But in the event that all the necessary requirements and conditions are adhered to, the work will be easier and psychologically comfortable.

I support your suggestion my friend. 🌼

بالنسبة لي ، قبل أن أبدأ هذا المنتدى ، لاحظت حقًا أن هناك عددًا كبيرًا من الأشخاص يشاركون وهذا منتدى يدفع لكل مشاركة! لذلك لم أشعر بأي مخاطرة عندما بدأت بالنشر هنا ، ولكن عندما يتعلق الأمر بالاستثمار ، سأتخذ بعض الحذر إذا كنت سأخاطر لأنني لا أملك معلومات كافية ، فأنا بحاجة إلى مزيد من الخبرة ، فكل خطأ سيعلمني لي أكثر وتزيدني الحكمة في هذا المجال والانضمام إلى عالم التشفير ليس مخاطرة على الإطلاق بل فرصة للنجاح وربح المال.

In fact, as a beginner, I do not have a lot of capital. I can bear any loss, even if it is my entire balance, because I have great determination and thanks to this determination, I will be able to bear all the troubles that will face me.

• +2 1

In my opinion, working here in this forum does not consider its risks because of what is done in it of gaining money, information and experience, but when it comes to trading and investing, I did not know the extent of the risks because I did not try this process.

• +3 1

My friend, any success path that you decide to take, you will definitely face risks, but not to the extent that you speak. If you hide in a field or succeed, this is.  It will not be dangerous, just be patient, learn more and more, and good luck

• +4 1

Well, in fact, if you want to work in the field of cryptocurrency, you will have a lot of money .. But you must study the topics presented, which are related to investment and trading .. You have to think about the risks that will come if you are in this field .. Do not invest all the money in one go. Risk it .. Make your self-confidence great .. You must be patient, my friend .. I wish you and everyone good luck

most people think that crypto is the world of wealth, and as soon as they enter it, they will get a treasure on AliBaba, but the truth is that crypto is also likely to lose if you can't manage your money and control your feelings such as greed and fear.

• +1 1

I am not taking a lot of risk in bitcoin, you should know how to control your hard earned money before buying more bitcoins. And never invest in amount you cannot afford. In any business you should always use your mind.

I think this is very interesting because some of the new members tend to jump into the cryptocurrency world without proper knowledge and experience of that, which in turn will make them risk their resources, so it's will be better to acquire knowledge of the cryptocurrency market very well.