Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

I believe that we should invest in crypto while you see that it still has a future. And then I think it's better to sell when it reaches the mark we need. Also you can store some crypto just in case. 

I recommend storing your BTC and investing a part of them, always taking into account where it is invested and when to invest. Many companies today are scam, and they make you believe that if they have software that guarantees profitability. This can be real or false, but it depends on you. Always invest what you are willing to lose, no more. Storing BTC is vital for the future, since its price is bullish in the long term since it was born. You can find a good company to invest in, that builds confidence in you and establish an initial investment to get profitability and put it back in BTC, so in time you will have much more.

I think it is better to store them so that you can gradually get profits to be reinvested in a compound interest system, this is how you dry your earnings, you reinvest them and continue to increase their savings exponentially, this is one of the strategies of those who go to the fixed one without much risk, but if you are one of those people who prefers to make profits every day you must learn from the market and study it very well, train yourself in fundamental technical analysis, analyze the charts and be very aware of the market to be able to operate daily, such as It is bitcoin this never closes but the news impacts the value and this is reflected in real time of the behavior of the same, the benefits are many, just be responsible with your investment and manage the low risk to conserve your capital

z7K3SYt.png

Storing and investing in cryptocurrencies is the same. Storing cryptocurrencies gives good profit as long as they have good capital to invest, if they do not have much capital the best option would be to learn to trade, in this way you will obtain much more profit than holding holding since by trading you take advantage of many more market movements.

Already in itself storing cryptocurrencies is an investmen, of course several factors must be taken intro account, such as using reliable cryptocurrencies, investing is riskier ando more so when they promise you high profits

This is a difficult decision, with the situation that is happening this year, it is best to store them, but if you feel confident and are experienced in investing, you can still make a profit from it. I hope my opinion serves you, greetings!

I think to store crypto like bitcoin or ethereum or some other high positioning coin is more best in light of the fact that there is high potential that the cost will develop later on.

Most investment sites promise the world but are just sheep in wolf's lothing, they are all nothing but scams, best option is to hold for a higher gain later

I think storing crypto is best in this year. Because crypto may have bullrun in 2020 due to halving. Store or invest is different thing. Storing means whatever coins you have just keep them in your wallet and wait for high prices. But investing means when you buy something with crypto which gives you earning. But that earning may not be related with crypto later on.

Both storing cryptocurrencies and investing in them is very beneficial, as long as you know how and when to trade with them you can obtain many economic gains.

what is bitcoin???

Due to the strength that cryptocurrencies have taken in the world, many wonder what will happen in 2020 with their price and regulation, after in 2019 the main cryptocurrency in the market, Bitcoin, doubled in value, going from around $ 3,700 USD to be above $ 7,200 at the end of the year. Here are the main trends that can define the future of virtual currencies this year.

May 2020: a key date for Bitcoin: the world of digital finance is waiting for this date when the Halving of Bitcoin will occur, or the halving of the number of new coins that will hit the market and that is a written rule in the code behind this cryptocurrency. This phenomenon is expected to ensure the scarcity of Bitcoin and therefore maintain the rise in its price.

CHECK YOBIT.NET

I prefer buy crypto and hold it for a long time. Crypto has inclination to grow year to year and if you don't want to risk, you just can buy some popular and prospective coins and then hold them to get profit in some years. Investing is more dangerous 

I think it depends on the moment, invest in times when the currency is low, and store after the purchase, waiting for a convenient price to sell it.

In my case, I would keep my currency for a few years, I would have it as an asset. 

I consider that the most profitable way to obtain profits is through investment either through trading or investment box, this generates income faster than just storing the currency in a wallet, but I also consider the possibility of not investing all the funds and leaving stored an amount in case the investments go wrong and thus not lose all the money.

Storing crypto is an investment and a very useful investment. storing crypto is done with virtual wallets.

I think that invest crypto is more profitable. For, example if you have some BTC or eth, it is good to put it to staking for 6%+ annual income, but not just store it in your wallet. If you have bnb its good to stake it and earn more BnB or new crypto, which is not yet listed.

Yes, it is a good idea to store currencies that are undervalued. Because when prices rise, you will make excellent money. It is also a good idea to invest in strong currencies such as Bitcoin

The best thing is to do both since when investing you should not do it with all your capital, but only with a certain percentage and save the rest and over time you will see how your money grows

I prefer to store them and wait for them to revalue, projects such as BTC or ETH are sure to generate great benefits over time. Hold!

Well personally I think I would prefer to invest but in a good cryptocurrency (a strong one like BTC) since small cryptocurrencies are more volatile and riskier.
I think that keeping our cryptocurrencies is very good if you don't like taking the risk of investments but on the other hand if you check the Yobit investment box you will realize that they are great plans just to keep your cryptocurrencies in the investment box, basically you would be keeping your cryptocurrencies and earning by investing them at the same time!

On 1/7/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

invest with fiat money buy cryptocurrencies and then store in a cold wallet as well as ledger nano s that has a lot of security that would be a way to save your savings from devaluation.

Storing crypto is the bad idea there is no benfit in it of you hold anycoin then hold for 10 to 15 days.investing in trading will be more benficial then anything and good profit will come.

If you have knowledge of where you can invest if problem it would be good to invest, but if you do not know you could be scammed, better save your cryptos and wait for them to rise in price and so you can take advantage of the profits

yess.. i think to invest in crypto you would need to be always paying attention to the market or else you will miss out on opportunities to invest and if you dont have time to invest then you should store your coins...