There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

It would be a good option, but I can see if I have already answered or not by doing the following: when I enter the topic to comment, at the top of the topic it is written "follow" if I haven't commented and "following" if I've already commented. It makes it easier for me because I get confused sometimes. I hope it works for you, friend.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, Interface User said:

I think we have indicator in that problem I guess. Look at the image below.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2058295390.jpeg.3808988c63c389bf7a6313094ea1ad13.jpeg

We noticed the dialogue icon at the left corner of every post I guess this is the indicator if the post was already responded.

If dialogue is black the post was already responded. While white is the new post that is not responded.

Thank you for sharing this information with us. I really benefited from your post. The black icon shows that a post has been replayed, while the white icon shows you haven't reply to it yet. 

There are symbols that explain if you have responded to a post, before you open the title and press to open it, you will see a symbol before the title. If this is black it means that you have responded.

Yes my friend I agree with you . This feature would be really helpful for beginners and also members. While working we actually sometimes missout which ones we responded. I really think this can help us save time and thereby move in to nee topics quicker.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This can indeed be done, by reviewing previous posts, of course, you will find your post from them or you will not, but I recommend only publishing on new topics to avoid a point like this.

That's a nice idea, mostly time I am also confused about topic and post that can I give  my opinion or reply on this post. There should be something like notification that which tell or inform you that you already give your opinion. 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

If I'm not mistaken, I think that the forum already has an indicator of when you already participated or not in a publication, it is a chat bubble that is located next to each topic, if it is blank it is because you did not answer it, and if it is in black is because you already answered

I think mostly of people were getting banned from this, but I guess this is not prohibited that's why you can see someone commented on a topic twice, but his replies must be different.

6 minutes ago, Adambenzz said:

This would be a profit brainchild if a alert appears displaying a letter that we hold by now replied to a definite post. even though I deliberate that we obligation be proficient to bypass everything like this as I don't know we choose to answer to a further commentary and afford in sequence or an quarrel we didn't in our fundamental post. Thank you

@AdambenzzThis feature is available now mate. You can see at the left corner of each posts. If you see the chat marked symbol white then you haven't replied yet and if you see that the symbol is filled with black or grey. That means you have already replied in that post. I hope it will help you to indicate posts that are replied by you.

I'm having a really hard time finding a topic, and when I look at one, I'll remember that I've already posted about that, which is a bit frustrating.  And here’s an example that the title has the same value but different in content, so I’ll be confused as to whether I’ve already posted.  I hope these concerns will be considered.

I think that the marks before title of the topic can be observed to determine whether you have responded or not. Black marks means that we have responded and white means they are yet to be responded

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/7/2020 at 2:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

You are right but you can easily identify the post that you have responded to as when you you want to respond to any post you can see small message symbol on the top if it is both black it means you have responded but if it is  top white it mean you have not respond

Your suggestions and ideas for improving the forum;  I'm having a really hard time finding a topic, and when I look at one, I'll remember that I've already posted about that, which is a bit frustrating.  And here’s an example that the title has the same value but different in content, so I’ll be confused as to whether I’ve already posted.  I hope these concerns will be considered.

The mind can not remember more than few topics that we have responded to them, after that we will forget and keep.on commenting on same Topics, which is jot bad though.

Actually you dont need so as you didn't notice there are message icons all over the posts which can show you whether its already commented or not but sometimes although it bugs and it shows you unposted but its already posted so watch out for that.

• +3 1

I get to know more on how it operate some hours ago with a friend I knew four months ago, learn me how I goes, there is massage icon on the left hand side of my phone one is white and the one down is black, when I have responded to a post it becomes fade when fully submitted it turns out to be black. 

Yes their is something that always tell us that we have already commented on a topic the talk icon turn to black when we have already comments on the it.

Yeah dude! I also thinks that there must be a system which should tell us that we have already posted or commented or responded to the topic. It is very difficult to identify that whether we have already responded to specific topic or not and this is also frustrating to waste time in just understanding it. So this problem must be solved.

There must be a green mark if the post is accepted or there must be a red mark if it is not accepted. And finally a yellow sign in Khal is still waiting

• -5 1

You can know whether you have responded to the post or not, and that by the color of the post's title, and if it is a light black color, you have rolled over it, and if it is dark black, it is still not opened.

• -3 1
  • +4 1

It is not necessary to apply this, so there is a sign indicating that you have responded to this topic or not, where you will find on the left of the topic the form of a bubble, and if its color is transparent then you have not yet responded to this topic, and if its color is black, you have already responded to it.

This would be a smart thought if an admonition shows up showing a message that we have just answered to a specific post. In spite of the fact that I feel that we should have the option to sidestep anything like this as maybe we need to react to another remark and give data or a contention we didn't in our first post.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:04 AM, Interface User said:

I think we have indicator in that problem I guess. Look at the image below.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2058295390.jpeg.3808988c63c389bf7a6313094ea1ad13.jpeg

We noticed the dialogue icon at the left corner of every post I guess this is the indicator if the post was already responded.

If dialogue is black the post was already responded. While white is the new post that is not responded.

Very well said mate, this is how can we indicate when we are done posting a one topic, we can easily see it by having a black dialogue icon and we should find another topic which is having a white dialogue icon.

• +2 1