Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Excellent to start generating the first portions of sathosi, there are few platforms that really pay after a lot of effort and dedication, if you are starting you should have a lot of patience

This is true and true, but it is difficult for workers to collect Bitcoin in third world countries to buy it to work with it by investing so they work on free sites

You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

• +1 1

No friend, earning Bitcoin for free is almost impossible, the faucets give very few and it is very difficult to withdraw it is better to invest a part of your earnings in bitcoin and keep that very well or invest in very reliable pages.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, that's your opinion, but let me tell you, don't generalize all the platforms because some or there are platforms are legit its the matter on the investor on finding it, of course, you will not just enter in the things that you didn't know, right? And for me, as a experienced investor, especially in trading, it way better to make investment and, at the same time doing free cryptos. If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy it's better to earn with putting effort on it.

I do agree with you. In reality you need to dedicate some part of your life to crypto in some point.

Yes earning free Bitcoin is really better than the investment because in free earning you can't have the fear about your funds that you might be in loss but in investment you have the fear about your funds.

Earning small fractions of BTC is feasible for those who do not have even a little money to invest. But if you can invest even a little money your growth and profit will be much faster. Because the rewards of these free sites are very small. It takes years to get something decent out of it.

if by earning free bitcoin you mean doing faucets and ptc i highly disagree with you. if you're planning on earning free decent amount of bitcoin without investments i can guarantee you're gonna waste a lot of your time because they pay less than the effort and time and electricity you pay for. you can literally invest your money on bitcoin and i know it has it's risks but you might end up doubling your money after a while (if you put good investment on it).

The only ways to earn free bitcoin is through some faucets and none that you can find, it will leave you a large enough amount to consider it a large enough income in your portfolio. For this reason and by far it is better to invest than to look for free bitcoin!

1 hour ago, cesarladino1515 said:

No friend, earning Bitcoin for free is almost impossible, the faucets give very few and it is very difficult to withdraw it is better to invest a part of your earnings in bitcoin and keep that very well or invest in very reliable pages.

You are right, actually it's seems to be too difficult for one who depends on faucets and campaigns to be able to earn a whole Bitcoin. As they infinitesimal amount of tokens as rewards for participation. But it grows one quickly in experiences about Crypto currencies

In my opinion, earning bitcoin for free is a bit slow, since you only generate small profits of pennies of a dollar, it is safer and in turn you are learning a little more about cryptocurrencies. Investing is a risky action because many of the investment platforms are scams, what I would recommend is to invest and send funds to an exchange like Yobit, to buy coins whose projects can rise in price and multiply our money.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I can't be agree with you.Because one can't get a noticeable amount of BTC free.Moreover there are a lot of fake websites and apps about this.It is also true that there's so many fake investment sites.But you need to find a real investment site to have a good amount of earning.You can use Yobit investbox for this.Also other some many exchange offer staking interests.You can invest on them also.So overall i think investment is the better option. 

Edited by Jami273
  • +5 1

The two connect to the same important way to work with honest and real content, but there are stages that you will go through as a beginner ~ which is that you are trying to profit for free in exchange for services that you will do and when you develop yourself and intensify your efforts, you will move to the level of a professional person, trading and investing with Yobit , for example, and so on. Begin moving

Which is better. For me, for example, it is better to invest than to collect a free cryptocurrency. Although investments carry risks, in my opinion it is more profitable due to volatility. As for choosing a platform for investment, this is a serious step. I always choose the most popular one.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

It may seem small but the satoshi they give here is very good if we compare it with other sites it is a very good number they give

Well, yes, I have looked for many ways to invest my money and the truth is that no platform, even the most famous ones, gives me confidence, they all have the appearance of being pyramid schemes. That is, all investment platforms require you to register for it, it has to be through a referral or someone who recommended it to you. And why is this so important? Why can't I just register on my own? Well, in my understanding that is to build the pyramid, to be able to know who is under whom and see how the profits are distributed. And of course many seem that they are not scams because they work and are paying but the reality that they are paying with the money of the new people who enter and when the pyramid falls, the injured people are the last to enter. So for now I'm just getting into my entrepreneurship projects and not wasting my time and money.

With a good strategy, you can have more than juicy profits on some pages that give away bitcoin, such as faucets, there is not even a probability of loss.

It's a good question, for some reason I think mining like a method of investment in bitcoin is not a bad idea,  because in future you can sell mining instruments and make more money because of that.

Hello friend, thank you for informing us about that cryptocurrency, I will invest you in the future, I hope we all get that profit, thank you very much for sharing the information.

Of course, if you have somewhere that can pay you a decent amount of btc, then you can consider it better to invest your own money in the market or trade it.

Indeed, free bitcoin profit from taps or other free sites may be better than investing, because investment may expose you to loss and most investment sites are deceptive.

This is the method that I particularly use the most to get small fractions of Bitcoin in a simple way and without any risk. As in the famous PTCs, in some of these pages we have the possibility of accumulating satoshis by the simple fact of seeing ads.

In others, we will simply have to play, perform tasks or complete simple captchas to obtain small rewards. The latter are commonly known as faucets, and their use is constantly growing year after year. If you don't know how they work, I recommend that you read this article before starting.

Both some pages and others are financed through the advertising they contain within them, such as affiliate platforms, Google Adsense, referral links to other sites related to Bitcoin, etc.

The higher the traffic, the higher the profits. That is why they award small incentives in the form of Bitcoin to users who enter and interact with these pages. It is a cheap, efficient method and where everyone wins 🙂

Cant agree, because by investing you get some info and gain experience, whether in faucets you only get tiny Bitcoins by watching ads. Always think one step forward and dont fall for easy money!

• +4 1

I disagree with you, because if you constantly receive free bitcoin coins, then you will not be able to collect a large amount. Therefore, it is better to invest money somewhere so that you can earn good money and fully support yourself. Nobody will give you cryptocurrency for free.