Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I largely agree with you .. collect bitcoin for free in small quantities ..then watch their fluctuations and trade on them. You will make guaranteed profits if you study currency fluctuations well..I work in this way that I see as better than the investment in which you will lose your money in a large proportion.

You can earn more bitcoin by doing a few jobs on a specific website, youtube or twitter. In most cases you will only have to check sites and their ads. And sites will pay you in bitcoins in exchange. This can be done with refferal links.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

You see the fake and fraudulent sites has made it seem as though there are no genuine sites to invest in to get better returns. This is so much of a disadvantage to many people who could have invested to reap a lot of profit. All you need do is to do a thorough check before investing and if need be involve a trusted expert to help you out. Earning free bitcoin is good but cannot be compared to those that are investing. 

I don't agree, investing is much better than bitcoin's free profit, because it allows you to earn numbers that you can't imagine if you're an expert in the field and have learned enough about trading, unlike the free profit that doesn't exceed a few pennies for hours of your time that you're supposed to invest in something  useful

• +2 1

Every investment is risky, nothing is safe ... and with risk you can build wealth. But don't count on free money
 It is not a waste of time that you cannot afford to lose

I don't really think so. Yes I need the money is great and who doesn't want to but doing that requires much more effort and pay way less than what should be given , Not to forget that many sites that offer free money I are fake and scams  and don't really give anything. Whereas with proper research and a bit of luck any investment made at the right time in the right place is much better.

Hello, in my opinion that will depend on the page, but I say that as long as you invest in a reliable and safe site, the return on the investment will be great

The free profit of Bitcoin is limited and very little is a waste of time. I only advise you to invest your money because it will become your source of income.

It seems to me that you will never earn normal adequate money this way. This is a complete waste of time. Better try to delve into the issue of investing and try yourself in this business.

if you want mean investment the cloud mining, i say many mining sites are scammers, but if you want to invest in yobit you can find many plans in investbox.

Investing bitcoin is much more profitable than earning it for free. You just have to be very careful with scams and not get carried away by high profitability interests. Just play it safe.

It is possible that earning free BTC is easy but it takes time and dedication to obtain them but investments require risk and you may not get what you want, but if you mine it is possible that you will get your BTC

Winning free bitcoins is better than investing good is very relative because it depends on the desire you have and the disposition you have because for your make a free bitcoin you have to work hard is difficult but not impossible but if you have capital to invest I think it's much better and if you learn how to do it would be the greatest love.

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right when it comes to investing you have to face a lot of fraud and three digits but to get the same propensity bitcoin I have to invest but we will get married well so that I do not face any loss and it will help us to get bitcoin first. Thank you for your information my friend.

• +3 1

I think that when it comes to investing in BTC there are many options, but the best thing is to invest in Exchanges that have a high reputation and that have been operating for a long time, because today there are many exchanges that turn out to be a scam. That is why it is very important to know where we are going to put our money, but also a good option is to invest in pages that offer you free BTC to avoid any risk when investing our money in cryptos

• Useful or interesting 1

This already depends on each one to get free bitcoin which is an arduous task since it is very slow to get it for free in my humble opinion it is to make a good investment as long as you have well studied where you want to invest and how not to look for much information investing gives many more Profits
a big hello to all

3 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@VencedorThank you, your comment is good ... I think the matter is clear ... Whoever wants to earn more money must invest ... As for those who count on free profit, it is a waste of time no more ... If you work in it day and night, you will not collect even the capital ... I think this forum is sufficient for us ...

Sure mate this forum is enough for us once we can earn reasonable amount of coins after performing our daily posts and we can also earn extra Satoshi whenever our post get positive rating and that is why we all need to improve the way we post so that other members will admire to give us positive rating. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Getting free and small Bitcoin is profitable, but the investment is a big profit area and it is necessary to avoid the problem of platforms in which fraud is carried out by taking advantage of the experiences of the rest of colleagues in this field and knowing what are reliable platforms

Edited by MarkAli

It depends on your point of view, it is very difficult to earn money for doing tasks on the internet for my part it was not profitable, my thing was to invest and educate myself in trainding and this did give me to live.

Hi! One of the pages that I have been using for a long time to earn free btc is adbtc, it has been a long time ago, it is easy to use and you can accumulate satoshis while you learn what this whole world is about.

Earning free bitcoin is more susceptible to scams and it does not earn a lot for you but investing enables you to earn according to your capital investment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In my opinion good investment requires a lot of research and research and it takes a lot of time and patience to see Bitcoin earnings in other ways, such as fake usage or postings on this site, but constantly, it depends on how they want to earn and nothing is materially good.  

I agree with you friend i find it easy and less risk taking  by earning bitcoin than investment platform because some investment platform may cheat us . The best thing about this forum is that we get money and share our knowledge to others that is the main reasons i love working in this firm