[Contest]TON Crystal (TON) Deposit and Trading Contest - 46,000 TON to be Won - Contests - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Contest]TON Crystal (TON) Deposit and Trading Contest - 46,000 TON to be Won

photo1624876413.jpeg.a872b6f2105075f0b8e17acbd7cb2dbf.jpeg

Dear users,

In order to thank the TON Crystal community members for their support, the TON Crystal team decided to launch a Deposit and Trading Contest with 46,000 TON to be won! The details are as follows:

Activity Period: 10:00, June 28 - 15:00, July 2 (UTC)

Activity 1: Deposit TON and claim from a 25,000 TON prize pool

During the activity period, users who deposit TON with a net deposit of no less than 100 TON will receive 50 TON as a reward.

* If the number of users meeting the requirements exceeds 500, then the top 500 users will be rewarded with 50 TON each according to their TON net-deposit amount.

Activity 2: TON Trading Contest - 21,000 TON Tokens to be won

1) Grand Prize

Users who trade TON during the activity period will be ranked based on their trading volume. The top 10 users with the largest trading volume (meeting min. trading volume requirement which is 10,000 TON) can share a 14,000 TON prize pool in proportion to their trading volume respectively.

top_10__.png2) Participation Prize

All TON traders (excluding the top 10 winners) with min. trading volume meetings 1,000 TON are eligible to share a 7,000 TON prize pool in proportion to their trading volume respectively.

Note:

1. The reward will be distributed within 7 days after the activity ends, users can check it in [D/W History] - [Other records].

2. Net deposit = Deposit - Withdrawal; Valid Trading Volume = Buys + Sells. Transfer amount between accounts will be excluded.

3. Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible to claim the rewards.

4. Wash trading and any cheating conduct are prohibited. Otherwise, MEXC has the right to deprive the prize, even freeze the account.

5. This activity was initiated by the TON project party, and the rewards are provided by the project party. All participating users are deemed to participate voluntarily. The activity does not constitute any investment advice.

6. MEXC reserves the final right to interpret.

For  more details: https://support.mexc.com/hc/en-001/articles/4403357086362

Note:- I'm authorized member from Free TON community to share this stuff.

Edited by Whited35
  • +5 1

In this competition, at least 100 + coins can be gotten in order to get 50 TON coins with a plus. At the very least, this does not require a lot of time and does not involve risks. In addition to the contests that are held in our divisions, the exchanges are also included in this race - this is great !!!

• +5 1

595946989_moonbeam-logo(2).jpg.eaca25abe0c4299677c1e9972502f8e9.jpg 

A Polkadot Parachain [Designed for Developers]

AMBASSADORS| DISCORD JOIN ZEALY

14 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

In this competition, at least 100 + coins can be gotten in order to get 50 TON coins with a plus. At the very least, this does not require a lot of time and does not involve risks. In addition to the contests that are held in our divisions, the exchanges are also included in this race - this is great !!!

Exactly :) Top 500 guys who have deposited TON not less than 100 are getting 50 TON esily. Trading competition is not too hard as well.  After an announcement made to list the TON Crsystal on MEXC exchange, price spiked upto $0.85 ! We pray TON to reach at least $5 this year. Good luck for the Free TON community.

• +5 1

image.png.ab71bd975a0ff4c29f10324b7d39e8be.png

I watch more and more trading contests. Now the DigiFinex exchange (https://www.digifinex.com/) will list TON Crystal (TON) and open trading and withdrawal services at 16:00 (GMT + 😎 on July 2. Deposit and trade for the exchange of 40,000 TON!

• +5 1

22 hours ago, lesnik_utsa said:

I watch more and more trading contests. Now the DigiFinex exchange (https://www.digifinex.com/) will list TON Crystal (TON) and open trading and withdrawal services at 16:00 (GMT + 😎 on July 2. Deposit and trade for the exchange of 40,000 TON!

Yeah brother, already a detailed topic here https://cryptotalk.org/topic/356295-contestton-crystalton-to-be-listed-on-digifinex-deposit-trade-to-share-50000-ton/?tab=comments#comment-15568461

I hope, you are not goinging to miss this cool opportunity to share the reward pool. I wish the best to you and rest of the guys ho see this post :))

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Yeah brother, already a detailed topic here https://cryptotalk.org/topic/356295-contestton-crystalton-to-be-listed-on-digifinex-deposit-trade-to-share-50000-ton/?tab=comments#comment-15568461

I hope, you are not goinging to miss this cool opportunity to share the reward pool. I wish the best to you and rest of the guys ho see this post :))

So many new topics appear on the forum that you can't keep track of everything. Thanks for the link brother. In general, I see that the price has jumped on TON in connection with all of the above contests. The main thing is to find all the time and energy - and the result will not be long in coming.
By the way, I recently started making memes and won a mug from karura - I don’t know whether it will reach me or not, but once again I am convinced that you cannot soy on the spot!!!

image.png.57abf0eee343871293dc9519ef2fa2f7.png

• +5 1

On 7/3/2021 at 8:28 PM, lesnik_utsa said:

By the way, I recently started making memes and won a mug from karura - I don’t know whether it will reach me or not, but once again I am convinced that you cannot soy on the spot!!!

Wow, congrats 😍

This year is for you to bring so many exciting things 😊! It will be definitely shipped to your address so I think you have to provide correct shipping address to them. 

Regarding the price of TON, it is jumped down from $0.85 to $0.60, clearly I have missed the chances to sell my TON holding at the peak price. Hope TON crystals will get raised once again. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

This year is for to bring so many exciting things 😊! It will be definitely shipped to your address so I think you have to provide correct shipping address to them. 

Of course, I indicated the correct address, as it is very great to receive a branded prize, no matter what it is! And the price in any case falls after such an increase, it is still ahead!

• Useful or interesting 1

Update!

If you have participated in the event, the reward should be in your account from the MEXC exchange, kindly check your exchange wallet. The exchange has announced, all the rewards were distributed to the eligible users. Thanks for supporting the Free TON blockchain project.