How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

I used my bitcoin to buy various cryptocurrencies. Sometimes I pay my loans. Moreover, I used my bitcoin very often to exchange and contribute. I love investing in promising projects, especially cryptocurrencies.

On 02.01.2020 at 09:42, Afrizal rahman said:

Биткойн можно использовать для расходов, подобных деньгам. Некоторые люди также сохраняют его для инвестиционных целей, в то время как другие предпочитают использовать его в качестве метода для осуществления международных денежных переводов.
Биткойн существует в электронном виде и хранится в "биткойн-кошельке". Существует много типов биткойн-кошельков: настольный Eallet, мобильный кошелек, онлайн / веб-кошелек, аппаратный кошелек и даже бумажный кошелек.

Тогда как же вы используете биткойн в повседневной жизни? Я хочу знать это и поделиться своей историей здесь.

Цитирование

11-39-37-изображения.JPG

Very interesting question from the author. Let's say I use cryptocurrency as an investment. In my opinion, this is a good asset for long-term investment. Well, I also use it as a quick transfer. This is very convenient.

Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009 it can be used to buy or sell items crop peoples and companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto currencies like litcoin tron ripple coin etc. I also use bitcoin as a online payment method for shopping online products

I believe that in 10 years. Not only bitcoin, but stable currencies and different tokens will be of daily use to everyone. It would be very good if decentralized finance takes the power of transactions and people are owners of their own money and do not depend on an external source like banks. As of today, I have been in the crypto world for 1 year and I use many wallets, many. Unfortunately where I live they do not use bitcoin much, for example you can not go to the market to buy milk and pay with bitcoin, but I hope in the future that is possible! s

I use bitcoin in different ways,in most cases I use it for investment and just keep it until I get a profit, but it is also very convenient to use it to top up various sites, because very often when you top up with bitcoin, the Commission is 0%

I use bitcoin to keep my money safe in the first place. It is very confident coin in safety. Don't know what else for people can use it but safety their money because bitcoin is older than other cryptoes and they surely will be more confident than bitcoin in a few years.

It can be used to make any type of purchase that is accepting this cryptocurrency as a form of payment at the place of purchase

Nice discussion, as for me, I use it only for profit, i.e. I convert it to my local currency immediately, because it kinda has no uses here, so I withdraw my profit cash in my local currency as my income.

The uses of cryptocurrency are not counted, from the personal opinion the most profitable use of each investor is trading, this area as difficult as it brings you profit, but you must be well versed in analyzing the prices of currencies

hi everyone

many investors buy Bitcoin juste to invest in altcoin forgetting that Bitcoin is the best crypto and the most saved in terms of investment compared to the alt 🤔

Over the past years, I have been using bitcoin as a financial asset, previously I just kept it in wallets for the long term, but now I have started trading with leverage. I think it's personal growth and I'm not going to stop

hi every one

now just to hold or to buy bitcoins
but I hope that one day I will be able to buy my caffe with it
from here to there is a lot of way to go

have nice day🙂

I use bitcoin for profit. In trading on stock exchanges as well as for participating in contests on eternal contracts

So i use btc, to transfer money from one point in the world to another, cause it's way faster then any money-transfer service

We can say that this is a universal tool. Which can be used to make a profit, to pay for many goods and services on the market, and to store funds.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Personally I have not used bitcoin to buy any good or pay for services. I only trade and convert to fiat for now. 

When there was that boom in crypto market three years ago I had a wallet with debit card which I use for withdraw the cast. I never pay for anything online using that card.

Now I use btc on market only  

BTC I use to trade. bitcoin is a very amazing instrument. And it brings me good profit. I'm glad that I found out about him early, before all world in news

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Караул... Значит, с форумом уже совсем перспективы нет... Никак не ожидал такого варианта, как-то несолидно... А я not прикупил где-то по 0.006, сейчас слегка радуюсь и подумываю когда фиксировать прибыль))
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 86.7 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 907 876 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Увеличение популярности "цифрового золота" в РФ. Центробанк сообщил, что в начале 2024 года оборот российской торговли криптовалютой превысил $50,3 млрд. Это значение увеличилось на 15,6% по сравнению со вторым и третьим кварталах 2023 года. Граждан рф стало больше на блокчеин биржах, вроде yodaobmen.com, на 16,4%, зафиксировано 104,6 млн входов на сайты, а количество клиентов увеличилось всего на 15,1%. Центробанк заметил снижение активности в Binance после объявления об уходе из РФ с 47% до 16%. ЦБ также выделил недостатки токенов: нестабильность, ограничение доступа и возможности вывода денег.  
    • I am not an admin or the owner of the site, all information is taken from the project site. Quite an interesting and profitable project for earning both with and without investments!   Crypto MotorSports is the second project of the company "West Coin". The first "CRYPTO WEST" has been working for almost two years and pays consistently! ⭐REGISTRATION⭐ Participation in the project is my personal choice My Deposit is 3000 Doge ($480) via the FaucetPay system     ABOUT THE PROJECT Welcome to the world of car racing "Crypto MotorSports"! The project takes all fans of motorsports and earning cryptocurrency on the Internet to the virtual world of car racing and provides the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency in real time. Any project participant can earn cryptocurrency in real time absolutely without investments and without any restrictions!   50+ SUPERCARS ARE READY TO RACE! A huge number of racing cars will pleasantly surprise even the most ardent fans of earning money online. The main currency of the project is DOGEcoin, but in addition to the DOGE coin, the most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, USDT, TRX and so on are connected to the project.   +DOGECOIN FAUCET Every hour, each project participant has the opportunity to receive a guaranteed prize absolutely free, in the amount of up to 1500 DOGEcoins. Everything depends on the number that appears after the Roll spin. Try your luck as often as possible and maybe luck will smile upon you in the form of 1500 DOGEcoins!   10+ TUNING PARTS THE RACE CAN BE EVEN FASTER! In addition to a large number of state-of-the-art supercars, you have the opportunity to tune your iron horses. Each supercar is equipped with many tuning parts that will allow you to drive even faster and faster, increasing your stallion's income!   MULTI-SIDED AFFILIATE PROGRAM A multifunctional affiliate program can become a completely passive, good source of income for you. Almost any action of your partners will bring you income. By devoting a little time to inviting partners to the project, you will provide yourself with eternal passive income!     Last 100 transactions. Withdrawals and Deposits in real time in the "PROOFS" section To check transactions, click on the link in the transaction column. No one can fake transactions (draw, cheat), even with a strong desire.   GOOD EARNINGS TO ALL! ⭐REGISTRATION⭐    
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Ethereum ETH > Dogecoin DOGE Dogecoin DOGE > Ethereum ETH
    • Странно это конечно выглядит, но мне без этого подтверждения дали адрес, а вот с поинтами про 200 штк написано, что дают их за рефералов. Хотя может за регистрацию тоже давали, но увы мне почему-то не насыпали, сейчас имею 560 кредитов.
    • ♦️В первый день июня биткоин торговался на уровне $67 700. За прошедший месяц флагманскому криптоактиву удалось вырасти в среднем на 11%. 🔻Рост биткоина произошёл несмотря на опасения по поводу крупного взлома японской криптовалютной биржи DMM Bitcoin, с которой было похищено примерно $300 млн в биткоинах, и «хищные» действия трейдеров ближе к концу месяца. 🔻Биткоин сейчас хорошо консолидируется. Рынки находятся в равновесии и медленно пробуждаются для дальнейшего роста. Решающее значение имеет удержание актива на уровне $66 000, — считает основатель и генеральный директор торговой фирмы MNTrading Микаэль ван де Поппе. 🔻Курс биткоина вернулся к ценовому движению до PCE, в основном из-за раскручивания самого события, — написал популярный трейдер Skew. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2428903 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • Хакеры взломали DEX-биржу Velocore — предварительная сумма потерь оценивается в $10 000 000 Возможно негативное настроение на рынке, поэтому если Вы желаете зафиксировать позиции, обменник криптовалют cryptonet.pro с радостью Вам поможет