Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

On 7/1/2020 at 5:16, miskyming said:

Parece que es imposible alcanzar el precio de litecoin de $ 1000, pero creo en los milagros de las criptomonedas .. Supongo que si este año el mercado es alcista, entonces podemos ver que el precio más alto de litecoin.

tambien pensábamos lo mismo del bitcoin que no subiría de precio y mira donde esta ahora. yo creo que con el litecoin y las otras alt coin pasara lo mismo tendríamos que darle tiempo nada mas

Для того, чтобы лайткойн имел такой непропорциональный рост прямо сейчас, у рынка просто должна быть очень веская причина стремиться покупать лайткойн очень сумасшедшим способом, который я считаю трудным.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, everything can happen but for that to happen the price of bitcoin should reach very high to be able to see those prices in a sister altcoin, perhaps those of this forum will see that for about 10 years or maybe never, the market is very volatile and what today may be down, maybe in the future this in its historical highs, as they say in the famous phrase, everything that goes up has to fall that will happen but we don't know when, maybe some altcoins will disappear as we know them that time will reveal it with the way capital moves in the market

• Useful or interesting 1

z7K3SYt.png

I am in the crypto since 2015 and I'm sure that in won't reach even 200 dollars in the 2020, because now crypto market have or small increase or small decrease, and we just should wait for some important events, which will have huge affect to all crypto world, and will stimulate it to the good increase 

litecoin It will explode quickly at some point, so its stability at a certain point is not evidence of its lack of rise in the future, but I think it will surpass the $ 100 in moments, but when ?! This is the question .. and what will make it rise thus is the go-to of investors for it, since it is a heavy work in the market and its price is within the reach of many

468x60.png

It may be true, but the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. One day you are up and the other down, I sincerely believe that it will remain the same, with its current value, it all depends on what investors do for it.
Let's hope and hope it goes up, but only time will have the last word.

I have been doing research and there is a prediction for 2021 where it is stated that Litecoin may enjoy a bright future and the price of Litecoin is believed to skyrocket in the next few years. Experts believe that the price of LTC would reach $ 600 by the end of 2021. However, there are also some conflicting predictions. TradingBeasts predicts that the price of LTC will reach $ 70 in December 2021. Even WalletInvestor believes that Litecoin will not cross the $ 100 mark next year.

One of the Crypto Analysts MMCrypto has plotted predictions for most cryptocurrencies for the next decade:

litecoin.png.c17ead3b8881709af2918f0f39b25d18.png

No way it's a hefty sum with the big LTC Cap brands

Are you crazy it will be the largest inflation BTC

This is unreasonable, but it becomes the largest of all the market, the proposal to reach $ 200, no more

On 1/1/2020 at 22:37, Grandmaster said:

He dicho en una de mis publicaciones que soy muy optimista acerca de litecoin. He creado un canal para que las mejores monedas inviertan y noticias y actualizaciones sobre lo que está sucediendo en la industria de las criptomonedas.

Litecoin probablemente alcanzará los $ 1000 según el análisis de un experto, mejor consulte este video para ver la prueba y publique su comentario y díganos si tiene razón en su análisis.

Por favor, apóyenme y suscríbase a mi canal. He creado este canal en preparación para el próximo toro en el mercado. 

si también tienes canales, deja el enlace en tu publicación para que yo también pueda seguirlo, apoyémonos unos a otros

Ve aquí para suscribirte a mi canal 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

Greetings brother, I think it is a bit exsagerado, if it can reach $ 100 also it always makes or creates information that even analyzing the graph I do not think it reaches the maximum that you say, it is my opinion ..... greetings
  • +2 1

This somewhat difficult LTC has been stuck in that range for quite some time. If you see its graph you can appreciate it. It is also a slightly old coin that does not create anything to get out of that range that has been found for a long time

On 1/2/2020 at 3:57 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Unfortunately youtubers make videos to earn audience and therefore to earn for thereselves, well i do watch youtube videos to get some info and news , but most of the time they exagerate with absurd price predictions. I am not saying that litecoin could not reach that price , just think that as soon as bitcoin really starts bull run then other major coins will follow. Then i prefer using tecnical analysis for for supports and resistance to have an idea where price can go.

I agree with you my friend, most of youtube don't even know what they are doing, so you better learn it yourself than puertoral trading accounts.

It would be great if that price could be reached at the end of this year, however with the current problems the level of capitalization required is very difficult to reach that level. I would really love to hit 1k this year. LTC is one of my favorites 🙂

No, definitely not, Litecoin has been a currency with a stable price and its movement history has remained that way for a long time and it is even observed that coins that barely come out already exceed the value of Litecoin in a matter of days, so considered it unlikely or even impossible that Litecoin would have such an exaggerated rally that it will make it go above the $ 1000 band this year.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

I can picture it reaching that price in the future even though you never know for sure, I personally think it has the potential, it might go up really high as it might drop, I like to use litecoin so we have to just wait and see

On 02.01.2020 at 05:37, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Hi! I don't think litecoin will reach its goal this year. His correction after a serious pump ended long ago, and the next attempts of the bulls were not successful. However, this may depend not only on the mood of the bulls/bears, but also on external factors, such as a pandemic, crisis, or cold war. You know, there are a million factors that can prevent the token from growing)

On 1/2/2020 at 4:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I don't think it will reach this target it's very hard bro 

As of 2020 October 04, Sunday current price of LTC is $45.913 and our data indicates that the asset price has been in a downtrend for the past 1 year (or since its inception).

Litecoin has been showing a declining tendency so we believe that similar market segments were not very popular in the given period.

Our site uses a custom algorithm based on Deep Learning that helps our users to decide if LTC could be a good portfolio addition for the future. These predictions take several variables into account such as volume changes, price changes, market cycles, similar coins.

Future price of the asset is predicted at $119.831 (49.216% ) after a year according to our prediction system.

This means that if you invested $100 now, your current investment may be worth $149.216 on 2021 October 04, Monday.

This means that this asset is suited as a new addition to your portfolio as trading bullish markets is always a lot easier.