Are you new to the world of cryptocurrencies? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jafar155

Are you new to the world of cryptocurrencies?

Provide some advice for beginners so that they are not banned in the forum and give them some useful information and a good reputation

I am new here in this account. And I hope this time I will be able to earn good lessons from here. 

Every Time when I enter this site so I become little confused and little bored. But this time my intention is strong.

No one can Find out better way to earn more good money.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. I am a new member in this forum. The most important advice directed to me is not to violate the rules and conditions of the forum, to respect everyone, and to share posts of interest to me and to everyone.  Thank

I am not that new, I have been working for a few months and my advice is always to study the rules well and once you know them as their names it is sure that they will not make so many mistakes that is what I did when I joined and for now I It is going well and also when I comment on a publication I try to do it based on the knowledge that I have and if I do not, I start to investigate and then I respond like this I help the other members so that they can get ahead.

I am a new member in this forum and I would like to get advice and instructions not to make any mistake and I advise everyone to adhere to the forum rules.

Write over 100 characters, try to bring up new ideas about cryptocurrencies in trading and investment, ask experienced people what things you don't know about currencies and you'll be liked for asking.

As most of the people are beginners so the main point I have experienced is that try to use your own words to describe particular topic in comments if you will use copy paste method then it can be unsafe and your post can be deleted or you can be banned. 

Yes dear I am new i joined this forum here but I get all the information about this forum from my friend it is very good for all the students and people who earn money and it is not very difficult if you know all the information about it so it is a very good platform for money