English grammar mistakes in writing does effect on earning of cryptotalk. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Question: Does English grammar mistakes effect on earning from cryptotalk. 

Is English necessary to earn from cryptotalk. I know my English is not good. So my respective sinior share your experience with me that I like and live happily. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, when you have a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, it negatively affects you and your reputation

Because your topic should be understood in simple and fluid language

So learn well and try to provide useful and understandable content

Hello friend. Spelling and grammatical error do change the meaning of what you writing to another thin  Which may affect you. Friend will not be able to  attend to what you are writing which is very bad

It is necessary to write in a good and understandable English language so that other members can understand the publication and respond to it appropriately . The incomprehensible post will be deleted and this will definitely affect your earnings . In addition, writing in bad language will expose you to alert and you may be banned if your posts are not understood .

Edited by aiham

Yes, my friend, be careful your English must be good. And if your misspellings are repeated in the English language, you will receive a warning point .. I advise you to read the forum rules and abide by them.

My friend the grammatical and spelling mistakes affect the success of the post. When making many mistakes of those, the post becomes unclear and may get bad reputation and be deleted at the end. 

So to avoid spelling mistakes you can use some keyboard app that corrects automatically. As for the grammar, you'll need to ask for someone's help. 

Best of luck ✌

Of course, inaccurate writing may expose us to a ban in this forum or get a warning point that prevents us from participating for several days, so we must use some translators to get a stronger language level.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that the English grammar mistakes effectedon your topics. Many people cannot understand that you want to say them. So you should solve your mistakes and keep your work with sincerely.

This forum contains both the English and Russian languages. You should work in English only and stay away from Russian because this leads to your ban

@Jamshaid107      This is good question, of course yes, grammatical error and typographical error will definitely affect the entire post, the end result of that might changed the morning of what you're trying to say to another thing entirely, one way is that the member that should benefit from the post and as a result rate the post you will just ignore such post,some might even give you negative rating, another aspect is that when the platform moderator checks and see that that post is horrible, they will delete such post immediately, that is why it is better to be calm and with full concentration while making up your post.

So you are advised to make improvement on it,you can do it. 

Edited by Olasquare23
To make correction

Certainly, my friend, making linguistic mistakes leads to not understanding the comment or the post, and therefore it may be subject to deletion and not be paid to you. We have to commit to the correct writing and take the sufficient time before any participation

Linguistic and grammatical errors may affect the meaning of the post, and the meaning may become incomprehensible, so your post may be deleted due to some errors, so you should pay attention to this matter and seek help if you need

My friend, grammatical errors may make the post incomprehensible at times, which makes the post not useful and may be deleted, and you will not get any profits from it.
You have to improve your English. This forum helps us improve

Of course, mistakes can delete our publications because the mistakes and their many can be prevented from deployment by getting preparatory points and the following lack of money

• +2 1

It can affect it yes, specifically if you consider that other members will likely not be able to understand what are you talking about and this can affect your reputation. 

Yes of course. You have to write without any kind of mistake. I repeat the mistake twice then it will be harmful to your account. When you write any comments try to avoid mistake. You can use the Grammarly keyboard app it will help you to correct your mistakes.  If you do a mistake your post will be deleted by the group moderator. Be careful. Good luck.

My friend, the language spoken by the members in the encrypted speech is English, so you must learn this language and master it in order to be able to work in this forum. Most of the members suffer from various problems, but this problem facilitated the solution with my wishes for success.

Yes, my dear friend, spelling errors and weak English affect the quality of your publication. on this platform you should have a knowledge of English very well.

Yes if we create the post than content have grammar mistakes it can't effect our earning little bit mistakes can be neglected but we should create the content plagiarism free

4 hours ago, Jamshaid107 said:

Question: Does English grammar mistakes effect on earning from cryptotalk. 

Is English necessary to earn from cryptotalk. I know my English is not good. So my respective sinior share your experience with me that I like and live happily. 

Dear mate sometimes our post doesn't looks related to the topic due to spelling mistakes. And it is deleted by moderators. So definitely it begins loss in our payment. So we should avoid spelling mistakes. Wish you all the best.

It is very important, my friend, that your English is very excellent. If your comment or topic contains misspellings, or the wording of the topic is not good, the members of the forum will not understand you and you will not get a good reputation. 

Yes English matters my friend, because if you are constructing well sentence I think you will keep earning reputations from the members of the forum. So just try as possible to improve your English.

If the grammatical and English grammatical errors are many, it will affect greatly, especially as the comment or the post becomes incomprehensible and clear and may lead to deleting the post, so we have to be careful when writing any comment.

Hello dear friends

Yes I have the same problem

My English grammar is also weak 

Please dear friend advice me how to use English and make sentence easily  I want need your help

My friend, we must have sufficient knowledge of the English language, as it is important to us in all areas of work because it is now the language of the world and here in the forum it is the most widespread because it is the language of communication between different parts of the world so it must be mastered so that we can communicate with everyone and reduce mistakes while writing  posts.  So working here improves our English language skills.