Which cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency is better for trading. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Which cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency is better for trading.

Hello friend،Trading in cryptocurrencies is not an easy pass. It requires a lot of experience, knowledge and a lot of patience in order to fall into heavy losses and achieve the desired goal.

• +4 1

Cheers about expressing that will data lover. It can be remarkably valuable in case you making the effort to train to exchange. A new clever number of loose change is often a principal along with a significant phase involving exchanging. The idea details each of our results. Committing a new worthwhile gold coin will offer an improvement. By simply operating about your current suggestions, one can come up with very good earnings.

Hello friends.This is very useful information for me. Thank you, my friend. I am not thinking about investing in the long run and I needed some help since I have not invested before. I was afraid of sudden market changes and loss, but now I will be encouraged to do so.thanks for read my comment

They are digital currencies used in cryptography for a security purpose to protect virtual transactions and control the creation of new units.  It is difficult to fake that currency and is considered a virtual medium of exchange. Bitcoin is the original and most popular currency that attracts the world's attention and dominates most of the trading market.

Totally agree with your publication in my case I do not like games very much but I have discovered that the fastest way to earn money quickly is through gambling that is why I am making some inquiries about how I can enter to play with dice since As I am afraid that I will be scammed from the beginning, I will first make sure that the site is safe and then I will make my own decisions.

• +1 1

I have not made a trade yet. I will definitely follow your advice that you mentioned at the end of your post. We can use several currencies for trading and making profits through them. If  you want an answer to your question regarding what is the best currency for investment. 

I agree with you, my friend, now, after having gained reasonable experience in trading, I trade in Ripple and Doge currencies, however I find it difficult at times, it is easier in Bitcoin, but it is less profitable

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I really like to use Bitcoin in all fields. Ethereum is also no less important than it is enough. They are well-known currencies and they trade well in the market.

One factor the is determining the cryptocurrency and exchange we choose to trade is the liquidity. Without good liquidity we lose money and even when we sell at 1% lower than the market price it is a loss of our expected profit. Also some exchanges with very low liquidity like Mercatox, are giving us even 10-15% lower prices when selling so we have to compete with other sellers with sell orders. This is a big problem when trading low cap cryptocurrency.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, Bitcoin is the currency that reaps many profits, and we have to in this wonderful and beautiful forum to earn money and knowledge. Thank you to all friends and members

You are right in the advice you gave, but I do not think that there is a suitable currency for trading because all currencies have a constantly changing borrowing, and it depends on your goal and the money you have for trading, and of course your experience in the field .

• +4 1

There are reasons to choose good coins to trade, first of all, is to know the volume of trading and the project of the coins itself. 

Thank you for providing the stuff, buddy. It is extremely useful for those attempting to practice trading. A wise coin collection is the first and most important step in trading. It accurately represents our result. Investing in a prosperous coin would have a decent return. You can make a decent profit by following your advice.

Thank you so much for this information. Also your advice in the end of the post is very important especially for beginners like me

and who are interested in starting to trade cryptocurrencies

I wish success to all. 

The best cryptocurrency to trade is Bitcoin You must be smart to determine whether the currency will fall or not I expect it will continue to rise  

The best cryptocurrency to trade is Bitcoin You must be smart to determine whether the currency will fall or not I expect it will continue to rise

The are several factors which depend on the trading for example, investment is play an important role for the choosing cryptocurreny , if we a huge amount for the invest in better cryptocurreny then we earn a huge profits if we know about everything in that currency which we select for trading 

My dear friend, the first appearance of the cryptocurrency was at the hand of the famous person called Satoshi Nakamoto. This person is how old the Bitcoin is in 2009, and that has put the first encrypted currency with the history of electronic currencies around the world, after which the spread of it became wider through several factors and its price increased twice as much, which is good To the end, but my dear, the whole thing is that Bitcoin is an investment currency in the long run, and storing it in the long term is a very good thing, and I recommend its bitcoin is the undisputed best. Thank you very much.

Thank you for showing interesting information about the trade. These topics are undoubtedly instructive and captivating for anyone who wants to enter the business world of digital currency, especially bitcoin or ether.

Welcome, my friend, thank you for this topic. I have benefited a lot from your words and advice. This also benefits the new members who want to start trading. I hope that cooperation will continue with each other because we need teamwork to reach success.

Welcome, dear friend. 
The cryptocurrency we use on the crypto site is Bitcoin, because it is one of the best currencies you can get on this site, and it has become very popular among countries, and hopefully its future is better .
Break a leg

Hello my friend, I am still new to this forum. I have not traded or invested yet, but according to my opinion, trading needs a great follow-up to the digital currency market, as it is like the stock exchange. Within a few seconds, the price of currencies varies. 

• +4 1

Investing or trading in cryptocorrency is not a child play at all, one can not just go into it without a prior knowledge about how it works failure to do that will surely result to money loss, after you must have acquired the right skill to do that, it is also important to start the most common and popular coin like bitcoin, entherium,LTcoin and the likes ,this may still give you more hope than to invest in a coin that has no value and no popularity whatsoever, thanks for your wonder advise. 

I am still new here and currently not trading yet

Because I am still learning and searching for useful topics

I will follow your advice on your topic

I try to accumulate money so that I can trade and trade in order to earn good money

No single cryptocurrency is the best. This follows the price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we must pay attention to this while trading. We enjoy good experience and knowledge. good luck .

As for me personally, I have not traded in cryptocurrencies yet, and I do not think about that before I learn all the rules, experiences and basics about ways to invest and trade properly so that I do not make mistakes and lose money