Do Good Have Good..... - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robin Hood 786

Do Good Have Good.....

My friend 

If we want to successsful life we should work hard and also used useful  and meaningful  information   we can help each other it is our benefits  thank you 

That's right, this forum offers us exciting and a lot of things, our presence here is a benefit in itself, because you will refer to knowledge about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and you will get money as well.But you should never break the rules.

yes if you do good with others you will also have good with you so keep giving good reputation to other persons on this platform you will also receive yours.

• +2 1

yes if you do good with others you will also have good with you so keep giving good reputation to other persons on this platform you will also receive yourself.But if you do something bad then it will return back to you

Certainly, doing good will bring us good. We must always continue to seek knowledge and always ask about what we are ignorant of. Therefore, we must make the part in writing publications in order to receive the admiration of the other members.

Yes we have to work very hard so that at end of the day we can bring something good and beneficial to the community. Which may also help others to work very hard 

Doing good is the basis of this forum because when the old members present their experiences to the novices, this is good, and when the novices give positive evaluations to the old ones also, this is good.

We entered this forum to benefit, learn, and gain experience about cryptocurrencies and invest in them thanks to the most experienced members here.

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I agree with you on this.  Doing good is a good thing that benefits everyone on this platform, and it will return to us with great and important results. We have to participate with each other to not get the benefit.  Helping each other will pay off.

Hello dear cal main bol rahi ho to wala good and great work on this platform firstcry want to tell you that all of you remember if you are on this platform then you will need to create a positive and useful content to survive on this and create a very helpful and informative post on this platform where can any other members help out from your post

Welcome, as a new member in this forum, I do not know much information or benefits that I will gain, but I know something important that I entered this forum with my desire and love for it, and I hope to be a useful member and contribute to the development and progress of the forum and try my best to do good for everyone, and to increase My experience is more with the days and I'm also making more profits with lasting success.

The greatest thing I found on the forum is that I am also gaining experience with cryptocurrencies
I also make money at the same time.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is true, my friend. Working honestly in this forum brings positive results to you and the members present in this forum, so we always have to strive and develop in the field of work in order to maintain our progress and gain experience and money

Of course the hard working is paid it's normal for all users who work good in the forum to have a good benefit thus the rules of work in general it's like that for all and specially in cryptotalk forum only the hard working is good..

It is true that doing good will lead to more earnings and a good reputation, and it will also achieve social relations. If you want to do so, it is good to   help others , especially beginners, on this platform, exchange respect and share opinions on

specific topics

Edited by Ania atom
  • Useful or interesting 1

Do good have good this is good advice for us..if we use meaningful and easy to understand for biginner..this good when we share wonderful information with others..and help other to understand the topics.

Do good have good means in urdu is that ' jesy krni wesi bharni' 

If we relate this proverb to crypto talk forum then you have to give good reaction if we want good reputation.

I agree with you, we must be cooperative and honest to work so that the benefit returns to us, whether with knowledge or money, we must take advantage of every topic and every opportunity to build an information base and multiply the gain, we work hard to raise useful topics and in accordance with the laws to be useful to members and raise the quality of the forum.

I totally agree with you on what you say .. We must do good ... by spreading our knowledge that we carry to all the old senior members and newcomers ... that for every information you give, you gain an alternative to it and you also gain a material profit that supports you in your daily life .. I hope everyone will work. With your advice .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

You are right my friend. Serious and helpful work will bring success to the person and a good reputation, and benefit you and everyone
We have to do our best and share knowledge, so that we can all benefit from this platform and achieve what we want.

Well, my friend, we must strive and publish important and meaningful topics, and the topic should be smooth, to make everyone benefit from it, and to make everyone happy and not tire of this beautiful forum

Hello my friend Doing good brings happiness for you and for the person receiving help. There is a very high positive energy that we gain from doing good and feeling inner peace. I advise you to help others and do not be stingy with help. May Allah reward you

• +5 1

Yes my dear friend you are right about this thing ok first of all talk about your health how are you my dear friend I think you may be fine ok then talk about your post this post is pretty useful and it's help other and also help us to change our mind and go good work there according to your suggestions and your topic title which are also good one so if you good work there I also say we gain not only money from there but also get experience and knowledge also from there

• +3 1

Your words are somewhat correct. The more you work hard, the better we will get. In this forum, doing good and helping to get a good reputation will bring you good as well, and your profits will increase through your work and good reputation

Yes my friend this saying applies to all areas of life and not only here in the forum we have to work hard and persevere and do our best to earn on our fees what we deserve .Doing good, of course, will be rewarded with the same.

When we work hard and sincerely and provide all our knowledge and experience, we will get good evaluations and you will benefit from the experience of others.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.