How much can you make on a super computer (i9, 2080 Ti) by mining cryptocurrency? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alla202

How much can you make on a super computer (i9, 2080 Ti) by mining cryptocurrency?

The 2080 Ti can currently mine around 40 cents worth of cryptocurrency per 24 hours, and costs $1200. Meaning, it will take around 8 years to make back your investment, and actually start making profit!

A much better choice would be the Radeon VII, which mines around 60 cents worth of crypto, and costs $550. Which is just two and a half years until you start making a profit.

* - both amounts are after electricity, assuming electricity cost of 10 cents per kWh.

Otherwise, the components you listed are gaming computer components. Super computers cannot use this CPU (as it doesn’t support being put into motherboards with multiple CPU sockets), and won’t use this graphics card (as it has useless features such as video output, while lacking useful features like lots of video RAM).

Or, to put it in pictures, this is a super computer:

main-qimg-941458b41e2e3825146027bce9760523

Not this:

main-qimg-50a232c56eb5bc36b1160cae5f7a26ee

In general the computers mining is really bad and can harm your laptop and finally you can get to much if you mine like that even if the laptop have a good configuration as you mention in your posts, the best way is to mine with the machine that supports that 

• +5 1

Friend, this information that you have made and the subject is very good because sometimes we want to buy a computer and we do not know which is the best or how much profit we can get or profit and now thanks to you if we have enough information to know how much can we earn if we have that computer or rather supercomputer.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:06 PM, alla202 said:

The 2080 Ti can currently mine around 40 cents worth of cryptocurrency per 24 hours, and costs $1200. Meaning, it will take around 8 years to make back your investment, and actually start making profit!

A much better choice would be the Radeon VII, which mines around 60 cents worth of crypto, and costs $550. Which is just two and a half years until you start making a profit.

* - both amounts are after electricity, assuming electricity cost of 10 cents per kWh.

Otherwise, the components you listed are gaming computer components. Super computers cannot use this CPU (as it doesn’t support being put into motherboards with multiple CPU sockets), and won’t use this graphics card (as it has useless features such as video output, while lacking useful features like lots of video RAM).

Or, to put it in pictures, this is a super computer:

main-qimg-941458b41e2e3825146027bce9760523

Not this:

main-qimg-50a232c56eb5bc36b1160cae5f7a26ee

Dear  friend this is very good information and very helpful for us and I think that such computers are also very useful for Bitcoin mining but I do not have any such device I am work on laptop and  this is also very useful and you are able to earn a good income from there.

• +3 1

my dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information we can make either in v7 and the presentations systems for mining cryptocurrencies and this page with beneficial almost the cost of a 9 is 45000 so we should invest for the first in that we will able to earn a lot of money

• +1 1