Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Can I use two accounts on the same WiFi network?

Yes you run two account on same Wi-Fi network but devices to different use for two different accounts if you run in one mobile to account this is not possible and you will get ban soon in my opinion

On 4/5/2021 at 12:45 AM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends how's it going.

Please help me with this.

I want to get my brother into the crypto world but I have a question about that.

Are we allowed to use the same WiFi network.

In the terms of the forum stated that it is forbidden to operate two accounts on the same ib does this mean WiFi network or the smart device we use or both together.

Please help me on this topic.

With best wishes everyone good luck ❤️

I have seen most of the answers. It was not clear. My answer is that you cannot use more than one account on an IP address on the device or mobile phone, and it is not the Wi-Fi network

• +3 1

This things would waste the main objective of this site by increasing repetition and similar questions that eliminate our focus on helping us and others and all my friends loved ones.

No, my friend, I do not think that two or more people can work on one Wi-Fi, this may cause a ban, the forum rules prohibit working on one Wi-Fi and not the smart device

• +3 1

According to my point of view, this is not possible according to the forum's rules and regulations because this forum doesn't allow same IP address to handle more than one account . So, if you do so, it will be against the forum's rules and regulations and as a result, your account might be banned. So, better is not to make these kind of mistakes.

Certainly, you cannot do that, my friend, because it violates the forum’s rules and will lead to your banning. Therefore, I recommend that you read the forum’s rules carefully and not violate them altogether.

There is nothing wrong with introducing your brother to the CryptoTalk forum, but he must use another mobile device and another Wi-Fi network. Because if you use one device together or one network, this is considered a violation of the forum rules and you will be banned. One of you can use a Wi-Fi network and the other uses his mobile data.

Welcome, my friend. I hope that you are fine. Regarding your question, according to my knowledge you cannot log in to two accounts from the same internet network. Otherwise, the two accounts will be blocked. Each account needs a different internet network.

• +5 1

No my friend , it is not allowed to use two devices with deferent two users in the same wifi network because both of two users will take  a similar IP address to the other (not exactly the same because it is not possible) , and in this case the two users will be banned from using this forum , use mobile data in each device instead 

Not here I am not information about this thing because I am not doing anything like this but other number are saying that you will get banned so you should avoid all the things from which we will get banned so be careful about this.

It is unimaginable to expect to work two records on a similar wifi network since they will be restricted together in light of the fact that they have a similar IP address, and this is contrary to the standards of the discussion, so in the event that one of your family needs to enter the gathering, he should utilize a web network that is not quite the same as your organization..

This is aginst about forum rules nd you can't make double account with this you can ban from this forum.  So you can't use the same wifi when any have other account.  So don't make this, because with this you can't perform well and can learn about things. So if you focus on trading in cryptocurrency then we can make batter then double. So if you make a single account and start to learn about cryptocurrency then we can get more benefits from this forum. This is opportunity to learn about thing and can make our life batter. 

This is aginst about forum rules nd you can't make double account with this you can ban from this forum.  So you can't use the same wifi when any have other account.  So don't make this, because with this you can't perform well and can learn about things. So if you focus on trading in cryptocurrency then we can make batter then double. So if you make a single account and start to learn about cryptocurrency then we can get more benefits from this forum. This is opportunity to learn about thing and can make our life batter. 

Dear it is not good and you cannot do it because it will be harmful for your both accounts and you will get banned because we cannot use two accounts on one ip address therefore if you will violet the rules then you will get banned.

If you want to work by opening an account in Cryptotal, you cannot open two accounts on one mobile with one internet, you have to open an account with one device. If you open two accounts on one mobile, your account may be banned. You can close your account with banned points from the forum. So if you want to work, you have to open an account carefully.

On 4/5/2021 at 3:30 AM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends how's it going.

Please help me with this.

I want to get my brother into the crypto world but I have a question about that.

Are we allowed to use the same WiFi network.

In the terms of the forum stated that it is forbidden to operate two accounts on the same ib does this mean WiFi network or the smart device we use or both together.

Please help me on this topic.

With best wishes everyone good luck ❤️

Personally speaking, since we cannot have two different account from same IP, its against the rule of this forum. So I would like you to suggest that if your brother is really fond of crypto then one of you can use mobile data and one in wifi. At least we should abide the rules of this forum and be free from being banned from this forum. 

Unfortunately, you cannot create two accounts on the same wifi network, and you cannot create two accounts on the same device because it is considered an attempt to cheat and the forum punishes for that, so I advise you to work on one account and try to support it well through useful topics and comments, so as not to expose yourself to the ban and lose everything

• +3 1

Ofcourse not my friend, according to the rules and instructions of this

forum, you are not allowed to use two accounts on the same wifi ,this is considered as a violation of the platform.be careful otherwise the two accounts will be banned from working here my friend. 

Unfortunately, my friend, you cannot use two accounts on the same Wi-Fi, but I have a suggestion that may help you, make your brother use the Internet, the number chip, if he wants a lot to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.

It is not possible to create two accounts from one network because you are creating two accounts from one IP address, and this is forbidden as the two accounts will be blocked

When the rules say that you can only use one ip address for each account, it means that you can only use one wifi connection for each account but not a single device for each account, I recommend that your brother create an account from his phone using his mobile data so that both of you can work together. 

• Useful or interesting 1

No, you cannot do that. Ceasing an account on the CryptoToolk forum requires a different IP site, and if two people log in from the same network, the two accounts will be banned. These are the forum rules and we must abide by them. 

• +1 1

No, my friend, you can't be two on the same Wi-Fi network, because that violates the instructions of the forum, exposing you to, but if one of your family wants to login into the forum you must use another Wi-Fi network.

No friend, they would not allow it, it is against the rules of the forum, it is an IP for each cryptotal account, if your brother wants to start in this world it is recommended that he start working with another IP different from yours and thus avoid being sanctioned.

It is not possible to create two accounts on the same Wi-Fi network, the forum terms are strict in this matter, and in the event that happens, the two accounts that work on the same network are immediately banned, so each of you tries to work on a different network.

Your idea of using the same ip address is not welcome and is not even allowed in the forum so becareful with such kind of act and if you are still not satisfied by my response visit the rules and regulations section to learn more about it.