How can restrictions be avoided? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
M saleem

How can restrictions be avoided?

Read the section about the forum that talks about the rules and laws that we must follow, and try to come up with good topics that are free of fraud and plagiarism. Make sure the vocabulary is simple and free of spelling errors.

• +4 1

Try to make your posts useful and contains valuable informations  and when you post a topic make sure it is not duplicated and work hard to achieve good reputation on your posts 

• +2 1

Welcome, all you have to do is read the rules and instructions well and publish new and useful publications to get a good reputation and positive feedback. Good luck my friend

You should not avoid the restrictions. It is better to abide by the rules and laws of the forum in order to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.

Jyou can say there are a lot of restriction for beginners who join this platform newly many rules and regulation which everyone should follow after joining this but I don't think these are the restrictions  rules which should be everywhere we use to work..

• Useful or interesting 1

It's straightforward. All you have to do is follow the rules, which can be found in the forum's rules section, and try to improve your knowledge of digital currencies so that you can discuss and assist other participants.

hello friend I want to tell you that we should follow the rules on this platform so that's why we will able to earn more money so if we are following the rules in that way we will able to earn a lot of money on this platform number of people are there is working daily basis on this platform

Dear friend, you chanted the welcome in advance, and working in this forum will help you to increase your knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies, and you must follow the rules and instructions of this forum and keep your privacy and your keys secret and from your posts you will learn more.

• +4 1

You are welcome my friend. All the rules are in the " about forum" section, they are clear to understand. There are also some things members should avoid such as plagiarism. When you abide by these regulations you will be safe from getting a warning point or a ban. 

In the beginning, my friend, you have to read the forum’s rules section well before any post, so that you know well what you are writing For your posts to be new and varied 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Welcome to this forum. You must always provide useful contents and not make spelling mistakes, and we must always check the post well before publishing it to make sure it is correct and has no errors. We must not comment very Arabic. The publication must contain 100 letters. Avoid copying, pasting and relying on ourselves to write posts. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, there is no complication here.All you have to do is read the rules and laws, abide by them, share meaningful topics, and also beware of fraudsters and do not share any personal information or your mail with any untrusted site

Members 1495 posts

Posted April 4

Because I'm new here I do not know so much about their principles, give me some guidance in which principles I implement۔Please let me know your valuable opinion so that I do not have any closure

Members 1495 posts

Posted April 4

Because I'm new here I do not know so much about their principles, give me some guidance in which principles I implement۔Please let me know your valuable opinion so that I do not have any closure

Adherence to the terms and rules of the Forum

Don't copy other people's posts.

Don't make any irrelevant comments.

Don't create duplicate themes

Don't create posts with less than 100 characters.

• +3 1

dear from my perspective you should follow all the rules and regulation of this forum and dear you should not do anything which is against the rule sand regulation of this forum otherwise your account will be banned and it might also be possible that you will get warnings points so think and take suggestion from others members before taking any steps 

Hello there, dear friend. My friend, as a new user on this site, you must adhere to the forum rules in their entirety, read the rules and regulations, and be wary of fraudsters.

Welcome friend in the forum.As a new member first you have to maintain and follow the rules and regulations given by the forum. Try to provide useful contents without breaking law ,try to show your skills and talents. Enjoy your journey with the forum

My dear friend at the beginning I would like to tell you that you are lucky to be here, to avoid the ban you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and read the instructions of supervisors at the beginning of each section and take them seriously .

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. At the beginning, you must read the forum’s rules and regulations and work with them. Your publications should be rich in content and have clear goals, avoid repetition in vocabulary and topics, and write your posts in a correct and clear English language.

I suggest you to visit about forum section and read all the pinned posts there as the rules and regulations of the forum are mentioned there. Briefly I can tell you that don't copy paste, create quality posts that should be more than 100 characters and create repetitive topics.

From the beginning of your work, you should visit the "About Forum" section to read all the rules and regulations pertaining to the forum. Thus, you can avoid making mistakes and work in a correct manner. If you are active and active, you will not be banned.

It's very easy my friend, all you have to do is read the rules well, understand them and try to implement them, then go to the beginners section and try to read the many posts of the experienced members and know everything about the forum and what is the right way in trading and investing

• +2 1

Welcome here in this forum my friend. To avoid warnings and restrictions, you must abide by the forum rules in the section about the forum and follow them, the most important of which is not copying and pasting the posts of others and not offending.

All principles of this forum are useful and important if you want to become the successful member of the forum than I will suggest you to read the rules and regulations by heart and pay heed to follow these rules