Reputation for beginners - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yuangzee

Reputation for beginners

Hello dear friends, how are you? I see that not only the distinguished have a reputation in the forum, but that there are beginners who have gained the reputation and fame for their competence and competence of their subjects with a real context attached to learning and urging discussion and serious dialogue between people and members and for excellence.

14 minutes ago, Fidaanakad said:

Of course this forum is made to help each other we must provide a good reputation for beginners and help them skip the best period in learning.

Yes dear friend @Fidaanakad you are absolutely right!!

this period very difficult for beginners like us, it's too hard to get a reputation for your posts because you don't have the experience and nobody know you.

If you agree with me please give me a heart.

• +2 1

Your words are correct. It is always necessary to encourage the beginners to give them a good and positive reputation in order for their ideas to grow and continue to work in this forum, but there are some old members who enjoy free time and their only concern is to stay in this forum on their own.

• +3 1

All new members in this forum should help beginner members. All beginners should be encouraged by giving a positive reputation for useful posts.

Hello to all dear friends yes my dear iam agree with you at starting it's difficult to get a good reputation at starting but if we want to make a good reputation we have to know all the rules and regulations  of this platform  and have to respect  all the members  of the platform... And the main thing is that we have to make  a post which  contains  meaningful  and high level content  then only  we can create  a good reputation... So work hard and get a good reputation... 

Dear friend, in order to gain a good reputation, you must share everything useful about cryptocurrencies and also not to copy and paste so as not to get a bad reputation and also to publish each post in its own section and use the English language and creativity in it Thank you very much

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, so we must encourage the members who are making the effort here in building good posts out of encouragement for them, especially the junior and new members.

Less reputation points vor no reputation points are not only the problem for beginners but for all members since the payment for rating the posts is stopped but I like your idea that the beginners should support each other no matter other supports or likes their posts or not.

yes dear I totally agree with you. If we work like a team in this forum then we gain more and more. For this always give reputation to the beginners post for their motivation and for their help. If you give reputation then you also receive it in result of giving "Do good have good."

Welcome, my friend, being a beginner in this forum, the reputation is an important thing to you because it is possible that you will not receive money for your comments if you do not gain the reputation, so you must write useful topics and reactions in order to impress others

11 minutes ago, Shahbaz hussain said:

Absolutely right.

Reputation is very important thing in the cryptotalk you have to talk.right to get the good reputation and followers

But you have to be accurate and perfect in any kind of situation .

@Shahbaz hussain We all want many reputations, to be able to see the account and profits grow, for that, in addition to doing useful things in the forum, we must have a working method, let others know that we interact with them, that is a way to go having what we want, we must always be active and look for ways to be read,
That is the key, that others read what we write and react, the label is a good option for that, use it and you will see the results.

Yes, my friend, that's right. I also give positive reviews to beginners when I see posts that are beneficial to them. I think we should all do it in order to encourage them and avoid giving them negative feedback because that will frustrate them and make them stop working and looking.

• +4 1

Giving a positive reputation to beginners is good and spoiling, and this encourages them to publish and develop themselves in the forum more and more.

• +3 1

Then I was tried my best to improve writing skills I use correct grammar topic or post I work hard I really just getting application and just gaining for knowledge

You must publish topics that members love, and have distinguished content, then you will be liked by the members and you will be given a good reputation. If your topics are desirable, you will get many followers, thus increasing your chance of getting positive evaluations.

It is very wonderful to provide a good reputation for the posts of junior members because that will motivate them to write more. We are here one family and our goal is one so we must work hard to make this forum the best ever.

Most of time we ignore post of that person who is new on this forum and beginner.  So if we appreciate by reputation then they can perform well and can become contributor of this forum. So if you have knowledge and new mumber is making usefull post then we would give reputation otherwise need to hard work to make usefull post.so if we make useless content and deserve that any ine give reputation it not possible.  So spending your time for learning would make you to make a post which is usefull for this forum . So get knowledge about cryptocurrency and must make a usefull post.

Reputation is very important for beginners.  If the repureputation is good, the income is more  Reputation can be gained by working well.  We should be successful at work by increasing reputation.

All beginners here face the problem of obtaining a good reputation due to the lack of experience and followers, but there are some that offer very useful content and this is a good thing that we must support.

When I see a good content post, give it a good reputation regardless of the writer, this encourages him to do more.

• +2 1

I am also new member here. I stat my work here only few weeks ago. I am also trying to make good and high quality post to get good reputation. I hope i will soon get good reputation. 

On 3/14/2021 at 11:11 AM, Yuangzee said:

As a beginners getting reputation for us is seems like very difficult thing and we all know how much the reputation is important. So we beginners can solve other beginners this problem by giving like to their good posts this will encourage them a lot because at the start you feel like you are not gonna get any benefits from here when you are not getting good replies and  good response So I think we Should try  to keep all the newbie from such thoughts and lets help them. We can be support of each other and encouraging  some one is not a bad thing at all😊 If am wrong please correct me and if you are agree with me please share your opinions.

Yes dear everyone want good reputation and want to increase their reputation and I think members are not giving and reaction to other member because they are not getting payment for their likes I think this is the reason but we should stop this thanks and should make a honest work.

• +2 1

I agree with you a lot..Your words really support us we are new members

This pushes us to continue working here..And offer our best

There are a lot of supportive members in this forum..

Thank you all ... you are an example. For new members

Hello my friend,
Actually, you are completely right in your words that you mentioned in your topic and I agree with you, and I believe that in order to get a good reputation, we must abide by the rules laid down by the officials here and we should only share important and useful information.

We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals and help each other.  Junior members deserve help and support in order to be able to work here with ease.  We must give a good reputation to the beginners' publications because that will motivate them to work here actively.

• +2 1

If the beginners write useful and distinctive posts, the senior members will give them a positive reputation, but you have to be wary of randomly giving a reputation or cheating in obtaining a reputation because this will lead to banning your account

• +1 1