Where to invest crypto - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

welcome to this forum mate, if you looking for the best and easy way of earnings and i will congratulate you mate because your on legit site of earning. however your looking to the site that you can invest and earn more but im sorry to tell you that im no idea and posting here to that's quite a few and I'm pleased with my earnings, but try trading and learn to do it. Also, before considering other people's suggestions, make sure they are true and safe.

You can invest your money through many platforms. Personally, I invest my money on the Binance platform because it is one of the safest and most reliable platforms. To be successful and make big money, you must be a long-term owner and not a day trader.

You are right dear, i think that there are so many scammers out there and they are willing to take advantage of situations, so i advice you make proper research about the platform you want to choose for investment so as to avoid such situations, thanks.