Where to invest crypto - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

There are many site for investing crypto. If you are a yobit user you can invest it on yobit investbox. But for hard investment,  binance is better option. 

• +1 1

Investment is a very good process of exchange for earning money one need to have where he or she make investment in order to earn some income according to me I have never started using my crypto talk earning for an investment but am planning to make research and investigation for me to know where to start to invest from but to my opinion I want to start from yobit to sell coins and earn some token

My oppinion is the best time for investing in bitcoin when the price is goes down.When the price of bitcoin go down you should buy bitcoin and sell them during high prices.

I suggest you to invest in BTC. BTC is the best and popular coin in crypto currency. You buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time you can get a big profit. I think it's price will be rise up at almost between 30k to 40k$. 

• +2 1

You can invest your crypto in various trading site or you can invest in stock.I am personally trading in yobit , it is an trading platform where we can trade with BTC and different coins,or you can save it for a longer time when the value of BTC is even more so you can withdraw a large amount from this.

in order to make invetments you need to find if the place you are about to invest has some good reputation and the money generating system of its own there is only that way to find the best place to make investments.

The safety of your funds are paramount so, you should choose an exchange with

1) high security

2) decent insurance policies (in case of fund loss through a hacker attack) 

3) High volume (so you will be able to buy and sell at your desired prices)

4) Good campaigns and passive income opportunities

5) Low transaction and commision fees

Check the top 3 exchanges from coingecko. All of them provide these above issues. Hope this information is helpful to you.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

I put money in my investment fund. I buy some currencies and wait for a long time, then double them by double the price that I bought.

• +4 1

Yes there are a lot of scam sites out there.Andfor that I use yobit invesbox for investing.It gives a good ammout of profit.And its safe and legit too.You dont have to invest big ammount too.So there is no big risk at all.So you can try investing on that.

• +2 1

That is a good question my friend yes there are lot of sites that are full of scams so I will advise you to invest your money with crypto am very sure that you will be gaining profits with it and their is no need for you to be worried about scamming 

Real platforms are very important for investing in cryptocurrencies and so I think crypto has a lot of coins. If you buy some coins and keep them, you will get much more profit when the price goes up.  Percentage profit can be obtained by investing on different coins in the investment box on Yobit site.  Nowadays you can earn profit by investing in yobit site with fidelity as a real site.

Well,  if it your first time of trying investment,  I would advise that you start with coins that have low value,  do it until you understand the system very well then you can invest in high prices coins,  so xrp would be a good start. 

My friend, cryptocurrencies have several methods of earning, one of which is investment. I recommend this high-end field and it has very good earnings. I recommend choosing the best platform to invest in your cryptocurrencies. For me, I advise you on the yobit platform that has a very high gain with good investment funds. Thank you.

• +2 1

If you want to take a interest for your crypto's you can check top exchanges like binance, coinbase etc. You can check those exchanges with using coinmarketcap. If you want to take intereset for your stable coins like usdt, usdc, you can use blockchain app, they're giving %12 interest rate for stable coin.

At the moment, there are very few legal sites, if you want to invest your money, I suggest you only get answers from people who have already tried some sites and have proof of money to avoid anything suspicious. 

There are many investment sites in the crypto world but most of them are scame.Yobit and binance are the most secure and trusted investment sites. Yobit has an investbox. Here we can invest our crypto currency easily and safely.Both are provides good service.Both are more profitable platform. 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

I do not think that working on investment is a bad thing. I do not really like investing. Lots of sites scam after work on it. This is really bad.

• +3 1

Well in my experience i would like to share my personal experience dear mate. 1st if you want to invest your income in crypto and bitcoin so, you will buy the coins when the price goes very down and buy coins many as you can easily so then sell them when the prices becomes high. Thank you 

What worries me most about investing is that there is a fixed rate on profit, and this is considered illegal, so I prefer trading, so there is a possibility of loss and there is a risk, and this matter is legitimate

On 12/31/2019 at 8:49 PM, Anonymouskid said:

I would recommend you brother to use yobit because it is a great platform where it provides a great kind of security and safety features to protect our money from hackers.

As I am new member on this platform, i have no experience about investment of money on other platform. But in my opinion senior members can surely help you to give good response and guidance on trade and investment of money. Best of luck for your future endeavors and response from the community.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

You can invest in trading because trading is very popular nowadays.Currently cryptocurrency prices are also rising so if you invest in trading you can make a lot of good profits.You can invest in Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the aspects where all the members need to be very careful at because there are a lot of site for investing but most of them are scammers site but i will always prefer to make my investment through yobit or blockchain

There are a lot of good campaigns in binance launchpool and launchpad, you can check them my friend. Also blockstack (STX) has some good stacking program, too. You can search about them on youtube or in this forum. I remember seeing some detailed information somewhere.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not suggest to invest any unknown web site because there are lots of web sites which are fake. You will loose your money by doing this. If you are really interested in investing then i will suggest you to invest in crypto. This is very secure safe forum for you for investment.