Don't make topics without proper knowledge. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Don't make topics without proper knowledge.

We must read the topic carefully before responding to it and make sure of the information if it is correct because there are many people who respond to the comment without understanding the textIt is clear that we should not create subjects without the knowledge necessary to develop it, we must improve their skills.

If I am not wrong if we make useless topics that are deleted often, we will be given a warning point to be more careful of our publications, it is interesting that the moderators before being able to ban an account, give serious warnings to improve, and it is obvious that We should not create a theme without the necessary knowledge to develop it.

Yes, I agree with your opinion. Managers should delete unimportant topics that do not contain information constantly, so that the forum is not filled with content of little importance and practical value.
It does not matter how many posts i post, the important thing is that I find myself better at writing over time

• +1 1

Yes, it is beautiful advice. We all need information and knowledge in order to be able to create useful topics, and to raise these topics, we must first learn and gain experience from senior members.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you, we must consider ourselves that we are here in the first place to learn and gain experience, and we must look carefully for the information that is said to be presented to the members in order to get a good reputation from them.

You are right, we all must have the proper knowledge of the rules so that we can create topics and publications in a correct way and not have problems with our account or receive a warning point for incurring in any of the rules when creating a topic.

What is important in this forum is the scientific value of the topics presented, and I have noticed that there are many topics of little use, and this is useless and leads to wasting time for no reason. 

I can't agree less with this view.I believe professionals and experience members of the platform should be given chance all the time to create topics.The forum, I believe for adding knowledge and gaining experience on how to deal in crypto business

Yes obviously.  If we Don't have enough knowledge to create a topic then we should avoid it. Creating a topic is not easy work. when we make a topic we must follow some rules and they are 

1- try to make a unique topic 

2 - topic should be useful and informative 

3- use easy word

That's it. Good luck.

What you say is very true, before making a topic or any publication, we should or should always do it with the knowledge or adequate information that is needed and if we do not have or do not know that information for such publication we should not make a topic that we do not know or do not know.

Hey, buddy.
At the outset, I would like to thank you for this information ....  And to publish important and useful topics for all members must be searched and studied and deepened so that we develop ourselves and increase our experience and achieve benefit for all

• +3 1

I agree with you , my friend, everyone should be interested in the content they provide. We must also care about the quality. The topic must contain a lot of information in order to achieve the general benefit. Please abide by this from everyone.

• +2 1

That's right my friend, you always need to work hard and search for useful information so you that you can write a good topic which will ensure you getting a good reputation and not deleting your post. 

• +2 1

I agree with you on that.  Finding new ideas for writing new topics requires a lot of hard work and research to gain sufficient knowledge and experience in writing topics.  So, in my opinion, we should train more on that.

Yes, this is true, my friend.

Many posts here( posted by beginners) contain many mistakes.

We must have sufficient knowledge before posting any topic and make sure that it is clear from mistakes to avoid deleting it or getting warning points .

I have been agreed with you, of course I have seen many important and interested subjects in the forum so I propose interest in the content of topics more and make it more explanation and importance.

• +3 1

Yes, you must have sufficient and broad knowledge about any topic before you publish it . You should study this subject in all respects comprehensively in all respects . And be familiar with this topic . You must have a great knowledge of this topic and then publish this topic

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend, working in this forum need alot of accuracy, so we have to get enough knowledge about what we want to do and benefit from the experience of other members in order to be good and active members. 

You are right we must learn everything before starting to create topics know the rules and parameters to do it the right way I personally am a new member and I have not yet created my first topic precisely because I am studying and learning even to be ready and start creating topics without having problems with my account. 

I agree with you, my friend, because I often come across issues that are irrelevant or irrelevant to the site, resulting in the author of the post being banned. As a result, I hope that members who lack adequate expertise or experience in the field of cryptocurrencies do not publish and improve their experiences by learning more.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful and unique forum in the project. Once you become a member of the platform, strive to create appropriate topics that members can learn from, particularly those who are new to the platform.

Of course, my friend, we have started working here in this forum, and we are seeking knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and we seek to develop work in this forum and improve the existing ideas so that everyone can benefit from work in this field.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other numbers. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this forum. This forum is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

I want to say that good topics that contain useful information come from experience and knowledge, so we must constantly seek knowledge and research in order not to be banned because of our wide lack of culture and in the end I want to tell you all thanks to my friend for this good information

Yes, my friend, you are completely right to create topics without proper knowledge. This is the main reason for a person to obtain warning points, so we have to focus more on topics and we must have a better experience to achieve success.