How to avoid getting hacked - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

Welcome my friend .. I want to assure you that this site is safe. You do not have to fear for your data at all .. Just do not share your personal information with someone you do not know.

Hello my friend.  To be safe from hacking, you should avoid strangers and not respond to spam.  A very strong password should be tested and kept in a safe place.  This forum is very safe and no one can hack your account.  Do not give personal information to anyone.  The crypto world is full of risks and fraud so be careful.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, this wonderful forum cannot be breached. The site is safe. As for the site, everyone has to make a strong password that no one breaks through. Thank you.

• +1 1

I welcome you to join us. You are working in a secure forum so do not worry about hacking. Nevertheless, try not to share your personal information with anyone, such as your account and symbols. Put a strong password that includes numbers, upper and lowercase letters and symbols.

All we need to have extra security to avoid hackers attack to our income. Even cryptotalk site is facing this hacking attempts. So we all need to set strong password and never share that security passwords with anyone. Never get scammed to anyone's offers.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As a member of this forum you need to protect yourself from hackers because little mistake you will just make and that will exposure you them.try by all means to keep your password safe and avoid sharing your personal information with untrusted friend because sometimes some of our friends are enemy to us.  

Hackers are everywhere, but I think that this forum is safe, yet you should not share your personal information or passwords with anyone, and be sure not to enter your account into a lot of untrusted sites so as not to be hacked

1- Protect digital currencies by avoiding the use of the wifi in public areas
2- Beware of fake websites
3- Avoid false advertisements
4- Do not download untrusted programs
4. Use encrypted email
5- Use two-factor authentication platforms

My friend, you should hide your personal information and do not talk about it in the forum or anywhere else, put a strong password for your account, and you will ensure that you will not be hacked. 

Hello for all 

just focus on one thing that does not share your personal details like yobin account

So please try not to share anything with anyone.

Finally I am not logging in or joining through unknown links.

My friend, if you want to protect your account from hacking, then you have to give good privacy to your account.  If the privacy of the account is right, your account can be hacked.  So we should give hard privacy of account.

Personally, I do not save e-mail via the Internet, nor do I tell anyone about it
But you have to know that if someone wants to hack your account, he can do that because there are people whose profession is to hack accounts.

• +3 1

i think the best way to protected from hackers is only that never share your personal information to any stranger that cause to damage your personal information so it depend on you how you protect yourself from hackers and scammers.

14 hours ago, ZOHAIB MALIK said:

Dear friend the forum is so secured that the chance of hacking of your account is negligible. Rather I would like to say that if you feel insecure here so you can do this thing to avoid being hacked. The thing is that you should not share your information about forum to anyone. This will keep your account secure. I hope this will make sense to you. And if you need further assistance feel free to ask.

Yes we can reduce this risk by not sharing our personal information with any unknown source . We must keep our passwords secured so that no one can interfere with our accounts .

Till this moment I feel that the site is safe, we must protect our account by making strong password  (at least 8 characters containing capital and small letters and also numbers and symbols) , also don't listen to all people, make your advisors from the moderators here to be sure about the information you get.

The way to help you avoid hackers is to write a strong word so that no one can penetrate it, and also to not give your information to anyone so that your account is not hacked.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We must choose strong passwords for our accounts and store the keys for our wallets in a safe place out of anyone's reach and not enter projects until after studying them well and making sure of the validity of the project.

We can protect our account from being hacked by protecting our account's personal information hassle. We should be content and we should not reveal personal emails and passwords to anyone.

This forum is safe, my friend, I do not think that anyone can penetrate your account, but to be reassured, you must save the password and do not share it with anyone.

To prevent from being hacked, You should not share your accounts with your friends, because everyone is scammer notw a day and you can't recognize who is your friend or enemy.

You should keep your passwords different from every other account you own so avoid sharing the same password and second of all do not accept invites through links from stranger or people you do not know.

Yes, my friend, that's all.  A very important topic.  It is important for beginners to know how to avoid piracy.  You must secure your account with a strong password.  You don't know anyone but you.  You should not go to untrusted websites.  Hackers are many and seek to harm users

The hacker often breaks devices to steal our personal information, and we have recently learned of a hacker known as the Bitcoin hacker, so all measures must be taken to ensure that the consumer or Bitcoin trader does not become a target of this hacker, who comes in several forms and uses a variety of methods to infiltrate the user and steal his money.

In fact, my dear, this wonderful forum is completely protected from hackers, so you do not fear that your account will be hacked. You can even set a strong password that is difficult for one to imagine. Have a good day.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to maintain the security of your account, you must not share your personal information with anyone, especially your password
Stay away from fake ads, especially on Telegram

• +2 1