Stumbling is the fist step of Success - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Darth

Stumbling is the fist step of Success

Hello my friend, I agree with you, there is no success without failure before it. Therefore, we must not give up. If we fail, we will repeat the attempt, patience and work hard so that we can reach our goal. We must support each other so that we do not despair.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello, my dear friend, I completely agree with you. Personally, I liked this forum not for money itself, but for getting to know the field of cryptocurrencies, which was new to me, in addition to mastering the English language.

• +3 1

Always patience and hard work is the key to success in this forum. It is wrong to think that working here is a waste of time. We gain a lot of knowledge and we also earn money

Edited by Sara22s
  • +2 1

نعم هذا صحيح. 
لا للإنسان يتعلم فقط من خطأه وليس كسب ما يكفي من الخبرة ما لم يقع في الخطأ ويتعلم كيف أن يرتفع منه، وبالتالي لم يعرف نقاط ضعفه والتي تعمل على استعادتها وتطويرها 
هذا الشخص قد تعلم من الاخطاء التي يمكن لأي شخص أن يصنع ويبدأ بتقديم المشورة للأشخاص الذين لا يعرفون حتى الآن ومساعدتهم في التغلب على هذه الأخطاء بكل الخبرات التي اكتسبها طوال حياته. 
لذلك عندما يكون الإنسان على خطأ فعليه أن يعرف كيف ينهض منه ، والأهم عدم تكراره.

Well done, my friend. Greetings to you for your patience and diligence, and you are blessed. The 100 comments, we must be patient to overcome the difficulties that will face us, do not give up, keep going high

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

We are not in this forum just to make money as well to obtain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and learn to overcome the difficulties and obstacles we face and patience to achieve our ambition.

MY dear friend with hared work and courage you will make your first step . first step is the hard step to take as you take your first step you will make your way to success.

• +2 1

Actually, there are a lot of reasons for the members of this platform to be in this platform which is more than just earning cryptocurrency, because the knowledge the members of this platform are acquiring is very important and it will useful and helpful for the members.

Well, this is one of the best motivational speech in this forum. It is also true that if we want to get succeed, we should have to get to be stumbled. We should have also take patience in every situation of life.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, nor the agreement. You have not stumbled in any field that we have worked in. We have not benefited from the experiences. Experiments come through stumbling, loss, falling, and perhaps despair as well.  The others and their loss mainly, so we have to stumble once, two and three so that my father can benefit greatly from what this influence may spread to us from an experience that is generally necessary. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

We all go through a transformation to get to where we are and some of us continue in this transformation, adapting to the environment and growing as long as we have disposition, nobody can tell you the time in which you are going to grow, you have to decide for yourself, grow at the same time. Height you want to reach, but everything has a price and sometimes this price is very high, but you have to be willing to pay it to achieve the acclaimed success.

No, my friend, this cryptotalk forum is not a waste of time. On the contrary, this forum offers many benefits to all members. It provides experience and knowledge in this area. I will continue to work on it.

I agree with you my friend, success requires alot of hard working and patient, and working on this plateform need patience and knowledge, we have to work step by step in order not to fall in mistakes, and even we made faults we can learn from them and never repeat our mistakes. 

• +1 1

Of course, if you do not stumble and face difficulties and overcome them, you will not reach success, so you must rise again after each stumble and not give up, be sure that you will reach success.

Off course dear stumbling is a good method to reach your goals and objectives.This is necessary part that we must have learnt we should understand this type of thing for good future planning.

The forum is good think here easily we can gain good knowledge. The platform is really good option making money free and every steps not wasting. There are many member here and we share our good information about crypto in the forum.

Mistakes were created to give us lessons in the coming times, in order to remedy them, and pitfalls and obstacles were found to overcome them.
This gives us the expertise needed to continue in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Well, achieving the goal is necessary for everyone, so it is advisable for us to gather the necessary experience, but stumbling does not mean the end of the road, you can rise again and continue, but learn from your mistake and the mistake of others.And most of the people here are investing and they make a lot of money, my friend.

• +3 1

My friend, in any field, a mistake is possible, but we must not give up and learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of other members to pursue work and success

• +4 1

We must take the work very seriously here

You don't have to work just to make money

Rather, it is to provide our best resources to raise the value of this forum and to have a good reputation

We have to gain good information from here and present our important topics as well

• +2 1

Well sir .. our presence in this forum earns us many, many information that we were absent from and ignorant of, and of course there is material gain .. it is small but nothing comes easily .. you must work diligently and diligently .. also I must provide more time for this forum And you must be patient .. patience is the key to success .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Hello my friend! Yes, I agree with you, we are here not only to work to make money, but we also have to learn. We must move forward to achieve success, and success comes after hard work. These things are the path to success. Good luck, may God reward you

"Failure is the first step to success"
It's normal to stumble, but the important thing is to try again and not give in, tripping earns us a strong motivation to reach our goal, we must learn from our mistakes and be patient.
Good luck, everyone.

• +1 1

Thank you, dear, for this advice is definitely valuable. You will not be able to pray success and on the path to success unless you stumble, risk and lose money, and we benefit from the experience in general. We must benefit from these experiences that he is called and from day and month after month year after year From that he does publishing here in order to benefit from the knowledge present here. Benefit from his experiences and the experiences of others here and anywhere. Thank you very much.