The reasons for using bitcoin - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

The reasons for using bitcoin

My friend, there are a number of reasons including:
1. Lower cost on trades.
2. No cancellation of credit operations.
3. Easy to use and adjust option at first.
4. Diversification payment options to increase your sales.
5. Advertising your goods or services.
6. Work cross-border.

Welcome, dear friend, thank you for your important topic. Bitcoin is one of the easiest currencies and the most powerful currency at present, as well as the convenience of buying and selling, its ease of trading, its various advantages and its high purchasing value.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, the record rise recorded by Bitcoin recently is due to the nature of the mechanisms of limited supply and the increase in demand for the currency in the past period, and given that most of the investors in Bitcoin are owners of the currency in the long term, the increase in demand for buying Bitcoin quickly affects its value.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:55 AM, eiad.esmail7 said:

Cryptocurrencies work easily by transferring the balance between the two parties in transactions, these transfers go around the use of public and private encryption keys for security purposes, the process of transferring funds ends with a minimum processing fee, which allows users to avoid sharp shipping fees from most banks and financial institutions for the link transfer of funds and this matter  It makes people destined for bitcoin as the price they pay as little fees for the price they will pay in the central bank to transfer money around the world What do you think are the advantages of these cryptocurrencies?

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative post on this platform, actually this is a very good analysis and the members of this platform will know why it’s better to use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for transferring of money across the world.

The ease of dealing in Bitcoin is what drove us to go on earning it
Buying or selling it is easy, in my opinion
It is now the best digital currency in the world in terms of price and reliability in the stability or rise of its price.

Indeed, my friend, cryptocurrencies have many advantages, especially the Bitcoin currency because it is a strong and well-grounded currency and develops over the years and we see many people deal with this currency because its value is high and its popularity is high and large traders and huge companies deal with it.

• +2 1

On 2/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

Cryptocurrencies work easily by transferring the balance between the two parties in transactions, these transfers go around the use of public and private encryption keys for security purposes, the process of transferring funds ends with a minimum processing fee, which allows users to avoid sharp shipping fees from most banks and financial institutions for the link transfer of funds and this matter  It makes people destined for bitcoin as the price they pay as little fees for the price they will pay in the central bank to transfer money around the world What do you think are the advantages of these cryptocurrencies?

We all know that crypto currency is the best for earning. We can earn more from crypto currency . We can easily transfer our amount wallet. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency . It is more profitable coin. 

• +1 1

Investors continue to bet that the digital currency is on its way to becoming a popular asset, and the rise in the value of the digital currency began at the end of last October with the launch of the giant electronic payments company "Paypal" a service for buying, selling and paying in cryptocurrencies, in addition to this service for individuals. Investing is increasingly interested in this asset, which is characterized by sudden price movements.

I think that I am one of those qualified to answer such a question that many countries have a local currency within a single country, and sometimes a common currency between a group of countries. The idea of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is to break the single currency barrier for all countries. Cryptocurrencies are the currency of the world in the near future, according to my opinion.

There are many reasons using Bitcoin is more profitable than using other types of finance, without going through the bank we can transfer Bitcoin directly from one wallet to another. In addition, using Bitcoin is also more profitable because it can be an investment and trading asset. In my opinion this is a better type of finance than current finance, in the future the use of Bitcoin will continue to increase and will increase the price of Bitcoin.

• +5 1

I joined this site a while ago, and I started collecting information, and many friends helped me, and I am trying to achieve my dreams through reaping money and increasing gaining information from experts in order to become better in this work, and I believe that increasing experience enables you to succeed.

• +2 1

Because of its high price in the shares of cryptocurrencies more than others, as the price of Bitcoin in recent days reached the limits of 60,000 dollars per bitcoin.  In addition to it, it helps us a lot in the issues of earning by working with it in investment and trading because of its high price, this constitutes realizing great gains through working with it.

Bicoten was a unique digital currency that can not be owned by someone, any person having this currency is the owner of the currency, more over it is now up to 6000+ dollers, and expected to increase more.

Upgrade Bitcoin using is the most important part of this cryptotalk forum Bitcoin become the best highest priority digital currency exchange into the world. And thanks this platform.

At the beginning I heard a lot of information about Bitcoin currency and the level of profit that can be achieved through it which prompted me to enter the world of cryptocurrency because I was recognized by old members and was one of the most recognized members. The important feature of the forum is the mutual respect between members, and the knowledge here is modest and modest. I think the currency of this day will completely replace the fiat currency

Encrypted currency is an application or program that uses a coding language that makes tampering with it almost impossible and is used in the areas of buying and selling on the Internet and that facilitates the transfer of money and the transfer of ownership without limits

• +4 1

The reason why bitcoin is use in everywhere because it's very useful to people and it's also a popular currency used in world . Now this currency become the currency of world.

Bitcoin helped many members and countries to develop because it is one of the cryptocurrencies that brings us a lot of profits and I believe it is one of the best currencies.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, there are many advantages, including the non-disclosure of the identity of the sender and recipient during the currency conversion process, and the ease in transferring the currency And the low cost of transferring money.

Hello my friend . Because I can send money in a matter of minutes and the amount that I want, the cost of making a transfer is very low, bitcoin maintains a principle of transparency , it is a suitable currency, and it is easy to buy and sell. We can easily handle Bitcoin . and as we see most of the large companies have begun to invest in them and buy assets from them

• +3 1

Using bitcoin has a number of benefits. We save a ton of money when trading with cryptocurrency that banks might otherwise taken as a fee before converting. Unlike working with banks, no one has access to our sensitive information. The use of cryptocurrency ensures our protection. When we use cryptocurrencies, we stop holding huge quantities of cash.

Thank you dear, I wish yoy duccess and luck, I think the reasons to use bitcoin are Inflation has no impact on it, Keeps your details hidden, Mine your own bitcoins and no control of the government.

Hello my friend, in fact I have not done a lot of exchanges between countries, but the traders, investors and people who seek in this forum with me to dive more and succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies and get closer to achieving the goals in the future, I think that all of them know very well the advantages of the exchange processes other than centralized as I think from the point of view of many people that cryptocurrencies with all their characteristics have a bright future.

I think Bitcoin is becoming an upgraded currency these days.  Because of the rising cost, people are now switching to digital currency to meet their needs.  No matter who the student is, the employee can get a hefty sum of money to use in the best way possible.

The first advantages of digital currencies are that they cancel all parties, so that transactions are concluded between two parties without interference from the other side that plays the role of mediator, as well as smart contracts and the elimination of the role of regulatory institutions are major advantages in the blockchain, and thus it wants to reduce the expenses and costs and up to the period Executing the same deals that take place in the blink of an eye.