Limited just in for begginers - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maikhalefa23

Limited just in for begginers

Hello my friend. This is in order to understand the rules of the forum and work to implement them. To understand how to work on this platform and how to learn from it. You must learn the basics of coding and the principles of its work from this section. It establishes the member and creates it to have a good reputation over time  By publishing unique and distinctive posts, you teach you the conditions for achieving success and how to build a promising future from here

Well it's because the begginer section is the foundation to learn and to gain much experience and knowledge about the forum before moving to other section,  and it's advisable to stay In the begginer section if you are a newbie. 

Edited by Manir

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future

My friend beginner section is specific for the beginners because they can learn basic information and knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and also about this forum in this section therefore they are limited in a starting but after sometime they can work in all sections of the forum.

My friend by me since I'm a newbie I love this section because he knows me a lot of things it is good that you know the great ease in this section we're all like one family and that helps me and it makes me love this section

• +4 1

As for being a new member, it is better to start in the beginners section and use the time to read posts for experienced members and learn from them as moving to other departments needs a lot of experience and information. Any mistake you make may cost you losing your account so be patient and work with focus

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, working according to certain levels indicates that at every level the member completes the experience and skill required of him to move to other levels and the work becomes more in-depth and complex, as we have to be patient and determined enough to overcome all stages in the coding world safely and peacefully and gain the information we can contribute to Developing the concept of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

• +1 1

Beginners section is the best for the beginners until the completion of first 100 posts and after that they must go to other sections as well and read the posts there and respond them and also create your own to enhance your knowledge and experience.

My friend, we are this necessary section for us to start the step of success, and we must learn from this section in order to open up areas for us to other sections. For this reason, the beginners section is a section with all the things and information related to cryptocurrencies. We must gain knowledge from here and learn as much as possible in order to prepare ourselves for the other departments.

• +4 1

I do not think that we should publish only in the beginners section. We must publish in all sections, get to know them all and gain good knowledge from them.

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. The beginners section is not enough to take a large amount of information and knowledge. You must move to other sections in the forum, for example, the coding section. Benefit from it is great and good luck to all members

• +1 1

My dear friend, you can publish in all parts of the forum, but we, as beginners, have to enter the junior department in order for us to have a strong base in knowing the encrypted currencies and earning the largest amount of information, after which you must publish in other departments

Actually the limitation is for a while. Once you have made posts to some extent then other sections would be opened for you. So instead of worrying,you should be making more useful posts so that you can also extend to other sections as well. 

My dear friend, I, as a beginner, think that starting step by step in order to collect all information and benefit from experiences in order to develop and gain knowledge in this field, so I start here until I understand all the work parties

Well as you know newcomers are most of lack of knowledge and experience anf begginers section is for them. Because you’ll get more than basic knowledge from basic knowledge if you’re are a begginer. Also they can ask any ques with creating post, so other experience member can guide them also Sometimes senior members are share their knowledge with begginers in begginers section. This section is really important and reliable for newcomers.

Well, this is the protocol of this forum, you need to finish your 100 post in for beginners section to know how to post properly to adopt the environment here on how to do discussion, after finishing the 100 posts, you're now able to make a post in crypto world and other sections.

I think the junior section is easier than any other section and contains more information than others.I prefer to stay in this section because I feel comfortable in it, but everyone has a special way to use it.

All members can post in the junior section.  We must publish in all available sections because this will help us increase knowledge.  Old members should post in the junior section to provide assistance to all members and correct their mistakes.  The beginners section contains the most posts.

My friend, beginners should learn a lot about currencies and share the opinions of others, but if you think it is possible to go into another section, do not mind it, if you can understand the beginners section then you should diversify between sections and provide your participation in what you can help.

Do you have any knowledge on other sections as a beginner to be able to publish and engage in it?Obviously, no.Beginners should learn the fundamentals first and fully understand the rules, then move on to other sections and read to broaden their understanding, and then participate.

Hello dear friend, at the beginning of registration on the site you get 100 free comments, the reason is the lack of sufficient knowledge on the site, at the end , after 100 comments, you start receiving prizes.

Since I'm a newbie, my friend has been by my side and I love this section because he knows a lot of stuff about me. It's nice to know the great ease in this section because we're all like one big family and that encourages me and makes me love it.

Hello my friend, I am new here and I want to admit that I did not know the reason for this exactly like you, but through your participation I was able to find out the reason Thank you for this participation

This forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money. You can create only 20 post daily. If you create more then 20 but this forum paid only 20 useful posts.

Members who are monks are only posted for the form of Beginners, why they are limited. You can start receiving rewards even after 100 comments. You must also start a new and adventurous life, so you must learn about all kinds of cryptocurrencies in the Beginners section because in this section They will get. And not just my opinion. I think it is better to establish such rules in the forum, it is worth it.