Earning a smart amount of crypto currencies - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shehzadi mah jabeen

Earning a smart amount of crypto currencies

Hi greetings yes you are right my friend I mean lots of cryptocurrency make you very difficult if you don't know about how to trade or how to invest your money in my opinion I think you we should learn about cryptocurrency first and then started making money out of it easy way down to the end up losing all of our money I hope you understand good luck

Investment is the best type of trading, especially if the investment is in a good and stable currency, such as the Bitcoin currency, as it rises permanently and continuously, and the profit is in a large amount

This is true. We can double the money we earn from the forum, by starting the process of investing and trading cryptocurrencies. It is a very profitable process, but it needs sufficient skill and experience in order not to suffer loss.

I agree with you, I recommend having your crypto in at least two secure sites. I use binance and trust wallet to keep the little money I make safe.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, beginners should publish useful and good topics to gain knowledge, experience and money, and to benefit from adults who have experience 

The gains that we get from this forum are sufficient if you want to use them as a source of additional income, but if you want to make it a primary source of income, you must invest the currencies that you earn

You have the right to my friend. I agree with you that you must first achieve some success and experience in order to be able to work with investment, here you can earn profits by doing important publications, I suggest you invest in a reliable investment fund

• +1 1

There are some good platforms that are legit and will give you a good amount. Just by using Bitcoin is a very good chance that you'll be able to make a good profit because of how the prices do rise and fluctuate. You can use yobit for your investment to help you get more profits

I am commenting and sharing publications and topics of value and importance in order to get the money. I have not yet thought about investing and trading, because I have not yet learned all the experiences and basics about investment and trading methods fully so that I will not fall into mistakes and lose money

Indeed, I totally agree with you on what you say .. I am as a beginner, I will start trading and investing operations soon, but the advice that must be taken is that I do not invest with all my money .. I must also follow up here in this forum in order to gain more experience .. I wish you good luck.

It's true, that one of the most important things in the world of cryptocurrencies is managing capital properly, because if we manage capital wrongly, we will lose a lot of money.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can earn a large amount of cryptocurrency but using the smart ways there are many ways on internet where you can make investments and earn more money but first of all you should get an experience of that otherwise you will get your money lost.experience is very important in trading and investment to get more money.

Yes, dear, this matter has already been achieved on the ground. We hear cryptocurrencies through publishing some of the 20 posts per day, and we win on it a week after the month, the posts on two main operations, which are modern work and bitcoin. We get good earnings. We must friends to invest this. Earn and we generally invest the knowledge we get from your methods. Earn from this wonderful forum and everything related to it is encrypted so put thank you very much

What you have to do to earn real money is to save the money they give us here for a whole month and start investing with it in cryptocurrencies, buy several cryptocurrencies that are worthwhile and continue working on them until it gives us a great opportunity in order to continue our work in the crypto world.