Reason for delay in crypto payments πŸ€” - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Reason for delay in crypto payments πŸ€”

Do not even worry, dear friend; if you complete your first Hundred posts and write 20 comments every day after that, you'll be fine. After 7 days, you will be charged for your helpful and positive posts and comments, so be patient, keep learning, and obey the guidelines.

• +4 1

The main reason for the late payments is the large number of members in this forum and the cleaning operations in which the forum is carried out in terms of members who do not continue to work and accounts that enter for fraud and most of the time payment is made after 7 days of publication but may be delayed from 7 to 10 days and this Β To know the real members..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Do not worry, my friend, you will get your profits and your money because it is a security forum and provides money, but I expect that the reason for the delay will be that there are a large number of users and the members seek to set an appropriate price that can be given to users

The date of payment is a full week after the post or the response that was accepted to be paid on to those after the hundredth, i.e. comment number 101 from which the payment begins.
Review the date of this post and you'll know the day your payment will start.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Yes, after seven days the payment is made, and do not forget to write the first 100 jobs and then 20 jobs that you will get daily, be patient, work needs that.

• +1 1

My friend, I think you should be patient and publish 20 posts after you have published the 100 demos and wait seven days for payment
The waiting period will bring you more knowledge. Be confident that you are the beneficiary

On 2/5/2021 at 7:54 PM, Shaibi said:

Hi everyone 😊

Hope you all having good time on cryptotalk.

I just want to make it clear when will payment open on yoBit. Being a beginner it would be a kind of pleasure for me to see my first payment but its been 4 to 5 days payment is not yet open . When will delay come to endΒ 

So friends make it clear for me in replies .

Thanks 😊

Dear when you complete your one 100 postΒ you have to wait for 7 days after that you will get your payment but sometime some members also get warning point from here so there payment are also stop for sometime so so it is very simple you have to wait for it.

• +1 1

You will not start payment in 7 days and your payment has start for 8 days after complition of your first hundred post and So little patience.

Welcome my dear mate, you just have to continue your work with patience and don't worry about your payment. Because the payment always be given to everyone in the forum who have been doing their job very well. It comes automatically to your YoBit after seven days. You should not have to worry about it, and just focus your work as a Cryptotalk member.

"You must have to take decision onΒ Merit.πŸ’―"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❀️"

"If you find my postΒ useless,Β then give meΒ negative reputation.πŸ™‚"

Friend, payments have always been made in seven days or after seven days you do not have to worry that if they will pay you so be calm, just what you should do is continue working here to continue earning and sometimes the payment can be delayed for something that They are fixing the moderators or because sometimes the price of a coin goes up a lot that is also due to that.