Topics should be unique and relevant - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

Topics should be unique and relevant

Completely agreeing with you buddy.It's a important suggestion for all of us. It's a platform where you should give your own opinion and thoughts with your knowledge and creativity.So topics must be unique and relevant with out coping any information.

Yes my friend, you are right Fiji, we have to publish relevant and helpful topics because the unusual topics will delete the site Thank you and good luck

Attempt to gain cryptocurrency experience and awareness.To provide valuable and usable content that is rich and original, we need a lot of data.I agree with you, my friend; we need to broaden our horizons by reading articles and surfing the internet via social media.

It would be nice if all the posts and comments were unique and special
Repetition makes it boring sometimes
We see the same comments, ideas, and topics every time and this is ugly
Hope we see more creative ideas

Thank you, my friend. Actually, gaining knowledge needs a lot of effort to gain knowledge. You must do research at length.There are many members writing a topic without reviewing the topics or reading the topics written by the members before them, so we see many repeated topics or topics of no value

Lion's share of individuals like extraordinary posts ,since special themes contains more information and data. At that point individuals gives them certain reactions and they additionally increment number of notoriety. Other than this , simple and straightforward phrasing likewise makes your post interesting . All the best

you said right my dear mate that our topic should be unique or always relevant to crypto forum that cause to get success on this forum crypto is a learning forum and we get success  on this forum to share our best post and content materials so do your best by create the informative post and get best from crypto forum. 

Certainly my friend, we must continue to raise the level of the forum by providing all new and useful information, and in order to ensure a good reputation, we must continue to learn to provide useful and unrepeatable content.

• +4 1

Of course, the topics that are shared on this forum should be varied and new, so I recommend that before creating a new post, review the latest useful topics that are raised on the Internet, and the topics must belong to the section in which they are written.

Of course my friend you are right. Our topic must be unique and full with knowledge. Our topic is always helpful for others. A good topic can increase your positive reputation. So always try to share good and informative content. Thank you. 

• +4 1

A great idea to gain some new and targeted ideas and topics and share them with each other, and at the same time we benefit the members, benefit ourselves, and increase our knowledge, which is the basis of work.

• +4 1

The forum is full of duplicate topic we can see them in each session as you can observe there is some post they just change some words and keep the post this why all need to create a new post to have more followers and more reaction....

• +2 1

I agree with you perfectly because most people love the unique publication. They are always given a positive reputation for this type of unique publications. For this reason we must all focus on creating a unique publication, if our subject is very interesting, we will get more likely.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, as the topics are very important to us and other members .. We can exchange information and benefit from the experiences of experts, too .
In addition, as members, we must stay away from copying, pasting and spelling mistakes, as well as using easy and simple language for easy communication and interaction with other members .
Finally, the most important of all is the search for new themes, not duplicate previously useful for all enemies .

• +3 1

Yup you are saying right we do not create the posts with irrelevant content we should abide the rules and regulations of this forum we should be careful before sharing any posts 

I agree with you, my friend, in that we must create topics of interest and with a useful idea, because when you do that, you increase the reputation of the forum, take the reputation of you as well, and the members also benefit from you in experiences and information.

I think This is what we have been talking about for a while .. In fact, we no longer find any important and useful topics that give us more experience and knowledge .. I hope you will develop your skills.

• +1 1

Since I have been here I have noticed that there have been many recurring topics
There must be a solution to this issue
Therefore, we advise individuals to always create new topics

• +1 1

It is rich and unique and try to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency from social media and youtube by reading articles and surfing the internet form because different people have shared knowledge along with experience so this is a good opportunity to learn.

• +1 1

I strongly support this proposition. Learning on YouTube through posted videos gives us a good practical experience by watching.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must strive and try to publish new information related to the content of the forum because if we do not observe these conditions, the administrators will delete our posts. 

• +5 1

Of course, if you want distinction and progress, you must search well and in depth and the content you provide offers new ideas and information so that everyone can gain more experiences and knowledge.

You're right my friend, I always say this that we have to search a lot on Google and YouTube sites to gain information and create new and always useful topics and gain a lot of experience as well.

One should create such kind of topics that are totally relevant to this platform as well as that should  be unique because if you are having some kind of irrelevant stuff then your post will not be reputed and you will not get any benefit from that post in this way you have to just worked for that particular post by doing research on that then the work will be simple for you

• +1 1