How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hello my friend, you have to give some time to the forum, according to your free time. At least you have to give 3 continuous hours or divide it into batches.

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and communicating the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and deliverΒ the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hmm I do not think that's a difficult thing cuz we do not need much time anyway here, just about 2 or 3 hours here are enough per day so everyday we can leave 2 hours for working here and this will work.

Yes, my friend, you must work in the crypto talk forum on a regular basis in order to profit and earn from it, and you will need about three hours per day. I recommend that you choose a time that is convenient for you so that you can learn how to do your job properly.

This topic is very important. Β I am very happy to work on this platform. Because I can easily earn money by working on this forum in addition to my study. Β I can earn money from this forum by working only 2-3 hours. Β I share my time to see how much time I will work. Β I think you understand me.

I think it is not difficult to work on cryptotalk. You can work on it when you are free. No time limit and specific place is necessary for this. In earlier you face some difficulty because of 100 posts but after that it is easy.Β 

• +4 1

I allocate 4 hours to work in the forum and it is sufficient for me without specifying when these hours will be. Only when I feel that I must enter the forum and do not leave it until after those hours have passed

• +2 1

Hello everyone, surely many of us have other things to do and where to work, but personally we must give priority to things, I consider cryptotalk is the best platform that exists, and for that reason we must dedicate a lot of time, in my case I dedicate 3 hours a day, preferably at night, where I'm a little more unoccupied. Time is very powerful weapon.

I think my friend that it is very easy to allocate time for the forum because you can work from your laptop or your own phone wherever you are, as soon as you take a break because working on it already contains fun and do not forget that there are tips that may help us in our daily life and other fields of work.

I think that the topic needs great patience and more time, and I advise you to organize the time not only for the forum, but for the various issues of life, as it is an important task to accomplish the tasks in a short time.

Dear @RizwanUllah.You have a very good question .We should manage the time to give this platform rather than our own other works.We should do more But at the same time, this platform should give some time so that we can understand the thinking about it.Β 

Dividing time is not a matter of everyone, but all the members work on this platform, all of them are very well educated, we are managing time according to our own values.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, cryptocurrencies, trading and investment have become important topics in this era, especially with the increase in the global price of cryptocurrencies, so I think that it is a good investment of time when we work to win the cryptocurrency.
I try to share information with friends every day to benefit from other people's experiences and not make mistakes.

• +3 1

Crypto talk is the best plate forum .I like it very much because I work here any time .When I find a spare time than I work here .I can work here nay time from any place .

My dear friend, this platform is good and you do not need more time 3 hours a day that will be sufficient to accomplish the required job without being subjected to pressure. I divide the job into two hours, morning, and 2 hours in the evening

• +3 1

My friend, in the beginning, you must believe that it is very useful for you to learn and develop your experience in the world of coding by making it an integral part of your daily tasks. You have to devote time to it and remember it like food, so can one of us not eat a day? Of course not, and you should try to make it a habit. I am for me. Every two days I cultivate my experience by reading.

Β 

Hello dear members new please and beginners I hope you all are fine and doing well I want to tell you that I think you need to to you have make a timetable then you will be able to manage the time for Crypto talk

• +3 1

Dear friend split the time it's very good and so you can be lying, but by me there is no specific time to work here because this is gorgeous and I spend most of my time here and that makes me happy

Crypto talk is kind if part time job and it has no fixed time. So you can do your work anytime. Most people in crypto has another fixed job or studies so It'll be easy if you divide your little time fir crypto.you can do the work interval of work or study. But you should at least spendΒ  3 or 4 hours in a day to crypto for better performance.Β 

Thanks for the informative post. This post is much useful for the beginners and also for the old workers of this platform.Cryptotalk is one of the best forum to work and earn money.There have no fixed time to work here.I am the member of the cryptotalk .So, I can work here at any time. When I find my leisure time then I work in this forum.

You need a time like what I set to give time like myself I said I'm writing 10 posts in morning and 10 posts at night even if I have more time in evening then I wrote more 10 posts so you need to set a time like this so you give more time to other things also.

Working in this forum is troublesome and doesn't need a lot of your time you need partition your season of working and different exercise simply complete your with the goal that you acquired here.

Hello my friend, it depends on the management of time management and the presence of passion that makes you always ready to give your opinion on the crypto talk forum so try to work on the skill of organizing the time and I think it will be resolved.

• +2 1