How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hello my friend, you have to give some time to the forum, according to your free time. At least you have to give 3 continuous hours or divide it into batches.

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and communicating the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hello my friend, try daily to spend some time here. As your experience and knowledge increases, the time required to achieve what you want from the benefit and information from the forum will become less, so that your skill in writing and deliverΒ the idea will become better, so you don't need a long time to deliver .

Hmm I do not think that's a difficult thing cuz we do not need much time anyway here, just about 2 or 3 hours here are enough per day so everyday we can leave 2 hours for working here and this will work.

Yes, my friend, you must work in the crypto talk forum on a regular basis in order to profit and earn from it, and you will need about three hours per day. I recommend that you choose a time that is convenient for you so that you can learn how to do your job properly.

This topic is very important. Β I am very happy to work on this platform. Because I can easily earn money by working on this forum in addition to my study. Β I can earn money from this forum by working only 2-3 hours. Β I share my time to see how much time I will work. Β I think you understand me.

I think it is not difficult to work on cryptotalk. You can work on it when you are free. No time limit and specific place is necessary for this. In earlier you face some difficulty because of 100 posts but after that it is easy.Β 

• +4 1

I allocate 4 hours to work in the forum and it is sufficient for me without specifying when these hours will be. Only when I feel that I must enter the forum and do not leave it until after those hours have passed

• +2 1

Hello everyone, surely many of us have other things to do and where to work, but personally we must give priority to things, I consider cryptotalk is the best platform that exists, and for that reason we must dedicate a lot of time, in my case I dedicate 3 hours a day, preferably at night, where I'm a little more unoccupied. Time is very powerful weapon.

I think my friend that it is very easy to allocate time for the forum because you can work from your laptop or your own phone wherever you are, as soon as you take a break because working on it already contains fun and do not forget that there are tips that may help us in our daily life and other fields of work.

I think that the topic needs great patience and more time, and I advise you to organize the time not only for the forum, but for the various issues of life, as it is an important task to accomplish the tasks in a short time.

Dear @RizwanUllah.You have a very good question .We should manage the time to give this platform rather than our own other works.We should do more But at the same time, this platform should give some time so that we can understand the thinking about it.Β 

Dividing time is not a matter of everyone, but all the members work on this platform, all of them are very well educated, we are managing time according to our own values.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, cryptocurrencies, trading and investment have become important topics in this era, especially with the increase in the global price of cryptocurrencies, so I think that it is a good investment of time when we work to win the cryptocurrency.
I try to share information with friends every day to benefit from other people's experiences and not make mistakes.

• +3 1

Crypto talk is the best plate forum .I like it very much because I work here any time .When I find a spare time than I work here .I can work here nay time from any place .

My dear friend, this platform is good and you do not need more time 3 hours a day that will be sufficient to accomplish the required job without being subjected to pressure. I divide the job into two hours, morning, and 2 hours in the evening

• +3 1

My friend, in the beginning, you must believe that it is very useful for you to learn and develop your experience in the world of coding by making it an integral part of your daily tasks. You have to devote time to it and remember it like food, so can one of us not eat a day? Of course not, and you should try to make it a habit. I am for me. Every two days I cultivate my experience by reading.

Β 

Hello dear members new please and beginners I hope you all are fine and doing well I want to tell you that I think you need to to you have make a timetable then you will be able to manage the time for Crypto talk

• +3 1

Dear friend split the time it's very good and so you can be lying, but by me there is no specific time to work here because this is gorgeous and I spend most of my time here and that makes me happy

Crypto talk is kind if part time job and it has no fixed time. So you can do your work anytime. Most people in crypto has another fixed job or studies so It'll be easy if you divide your little time fir crypto.you can do the work interval of work or study. But you should at least spendΒ  3 or 4 hours in a day to crypto for better performance.Β 

Thanks for the informative post. This post is much useful for the beginners and also for the old workers of this platform.Cryptotalk is one of the best forum to work and earn money.There have no fixed time to work here.I am the member of the cryptotalk .So, I can work here at any time. When I find my leisure time then I work in this forum.

You need a time like what I set to give time like myself I said I'm writing 10 posts in morning and 10 posts at night even if I have more time in evening then I wrote more 10 posts so you need to set a time like this so you give more time to other things also.

Working in this forum is troublesome and doesn't need a lot of your time you need partition your season of working and different exercise simply complete your with the goal that you acquired here.

Hello my friend, it depends on the management of time management and the presence of passion that makes you always ready to give your opinion on the crypto talk forum so try to work on the skill of organizing the time and I think it will be resolved.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Π’ Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ»Π΅Ρ‚Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρƒ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠ² с ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ Β  Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎ? Власти Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ сняли Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Β Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Β ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹, Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠΈΠ² Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ с Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΌΠΈ. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ этом ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎ-ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ½Π΅ΠΌΡƒ Π½Π΅ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ срСдством, ΠΈ прСдприятия Π½Π΅ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… Π² качСствС ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. ВмСстС с Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ Π½Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π½ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎ рисках, связанных с ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ, Π² Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΊΠ°Ρ… своСго ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½Π° экономичСского ΠΈ финансового просвСщСния. Β  Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ извСстно?Β 26 июня Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ (BCB) объявил, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ² Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΌ свою Ρ€Π΅Π·ΠΎΠ»ΡŽΡ†ΠΈΡŽ β„– 144/2020, которая дСйствовала с дСкабря 2020 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Β  ИзмСнСния стали Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ сотрудничСства Π¦Π‘ с Π£ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΏΠΎ Π½Π°Π΄Π·ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ Π·Π° финансовой систСмой (ASFI) ΠΈ ΠžΡ‚Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎΠΌ финансовых расслСдований (UIF). Оно ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π΄Π΅Ρ‚ страну Π² соотвСтствиС с рСкомСндациями ЛатиноамСриканской Ρ†Π΅Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠΉ Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏΡ‹ ΠΏΠΎ финансовым мСроприятиям (GAFILAT), которая настаиваСт Π½Π° Π°Π΄Π°ΠΏΡ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚. Β  Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ торговля ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½Π° Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ элСктронныС ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Ρ‹, ΠΎΠ΄Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎ Π¦Π‘ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ½ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ срСдством, ΠΈ прСдприятия Π½Π΅ обязаны ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… Π² качСствС ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. Β  Π’ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π° Π¦Π‘ Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… рисках Π² свою ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΡƒ экономичСского ΠΈ финансового просвСщСния, Π² Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΊΠ°Ρ… ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π°Π½Π°ΠΌ расскаТут ΠΎ бСзопасных способах обращСния с Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏΠΎΠΌ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ². Β  ASFI Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ Π² 2014 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΈΠ·Π΄Π°Π»ΠΎ постановлСниС ΠΎ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ использования ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ Π² связи с нСдостаточной Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΈ риском отмывания Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅Π³. Π’ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ Π¦Π‘ вновь Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ» Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌ вСсти ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ для Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π° ΠΈ прСдотвращСния Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… экономичСских ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΡŒ. Π’ Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»Π΅ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π¦Π‘ Π€ΠΈΠ΄ΠΆΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΠ» Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π°Π½Π°ΠΌ ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ²Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ прСслСдованиСм Π·Π° инвСстиции Π² ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ½ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Π²Ρ‹Π΄Π°Π» Π½ΠΈ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π»ΠΈΡ†Π΅Π½Π·ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹Ρ… услуг. Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ -Β https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444442
    • ЗдравствуйтС!Β  Π“Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ комиссии Π½Π° ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½:Β Tether ERC20 USDT Π½Π° ΠΠ»ΡŒΡ„Π°-Π‘Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB. ОбмСн производится Π½Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚. Β  ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Monopriz.com ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@monopriz.com
    • Uquid has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps Uquid, the biggest Web3 e-commerce platform,Β has listed the LetsExchange widgetΒ for crypto swaps as a decentralized application (DApp) in the β€˜Swap’ category. LetsExchange is a leading instant exchange platform supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Β  The above listing makes LetsExchange part of the most extensive Web3 shopping infrastructure, enabling Uquid users to benefit from unique crypto swap and payment options. In particular, users can exchange 4,500+ coins and tokens, buy and sell crypto for 60+ fiat currencies, perform cross-chain swaps, swap crypto on a DEX, and more. Β  LetsExchange ensures the safety and integrity of customers’ funds during the exchange process. Moreover, thanks to the implementation of AML verification, users can be sure that only legit crypto funds are transacted on LetsExchange. When flagged as suspicious, crypto funds are returned to the original wallet. Β  Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: β€œWe are thrilled by the listing of our crypto exchange on Uquid. We are positive that users of this e-commerce platform will appreciate our various services that will undoubtedly contribute to having the best Web3 shopping experience. This listing will also boost the adoption of the coins and tokens available for trading on our platform, making it more attractive for coin teams striving to increase the visibility of their assets in the crypto space.” Β  Uquid, established in 2016, focuses on developing an outstanding Web3 shopping infrastructure with millions of physical and digital products to serve 50 million users by 2027. This company has become the world's favorite e-commerce platform with the best Shop-to-Earn experience. It features verified merchants, exclusive deals, cashback, and Payin3 with Crypto on 165M+ physical products, 224k+ digital products, and NFTs. Β  LetsExchangeΒ is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of crypto assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell modes are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • 28.06.2024 Π’Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„Ρ‹ KingexΒ πŸ‘‘ Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Buying cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ  +1.5% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) USDTΒ  +1.5% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) Β  ^^SALE^^Β ΠΎΡ‚ 50kΒ  Β  + 1.7%Β  Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Selling cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ Β +3.5%Β  USDTΒ  Β +3.5%Β  Β  ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€:Β @Kingex Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Kingex.io ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ Π½Π° протяТСнии дня ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ! ------------------------ Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠžΠ‘Π’ΠžΠ ΠžΠ–ΠΠ«, ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒΒ Ρ„Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ! Наш Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β @Kingex
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ всСх участников Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ°! ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π’Π°ΠΌ ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ курс Π½Π° ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΡƒΒ Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB Π½Π° НаличныС THB. ОбмСн производится Π½Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π·Π° 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½. Π’Π΅ΠΆΠ»ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ„Π΅ΡΡΠΈΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹, быстрая ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ° заявок. Β  ΠšΠžΠΠ’ΠΠšΠ’Π«Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β EX.ATM24.PROΠ’Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β https://t.me/atm24pro
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток, Π΄ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡ! По Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ самыС Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ условия: ОбмСн Avalanche AVAX Π½Π° Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB Максимально ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Ρ‹ Π½Π° Π’Π°ΡˆΡƒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ. Β  Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β https://e-bank.pro/ Telegram: @ebankpro E-Mail:Β order@e-bank.pro
    • ЗдравствуйтС!Β  Π₯ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠΌ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π’Π°ΠΌ ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΉΒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ Tether TRC20 USDT Π½Π° Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB. МаксимальноС врСмя ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡ„Π΅ΡΡΠΈΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° Π½Π° всСх этапах ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°.Β  Β  Наша ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@01bit.proБсылка Π½Π° сСрвис:Β https://01bit.pro/
    • КошСлСк эпохи Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈ проснулся, принСся ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΡŒ Π² 3,05 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈΠ· BTC ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ 50 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 14 Π»Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Π·Π°Π΄. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ аналитичСской ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΡ‹ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΡ‡Π΅ΠΉΠ½Π° Lookonchain, Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-кошСлСк, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ Π½Π΅Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π½ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ 14 Π»Π΅Ρ‚, вновь появился. Π’Π»Π°Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Ρ† размСстил на Binance 50 BTC Π½Π° сумму ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ»ΠΎ 3,05 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Π Π°Π½Π½ΠΈΠΉ кошСлСк Bitcoin Miner ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π΅Π» 50 BTC Π‘Π΅Π·Π΄Π΅ΠΉΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ кошСлСк, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π°Π΄Π»Π΅ΠΆΠ°Π²ΡˆΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΠΈΠ· ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ², ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ» Π² Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€Π³, пСрСмСстив вСсь свой баланс Π² Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ 50 BTC Π½Π° сумму ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ»ΠΎ 3,05 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΡƒ Binance. Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Lookonchain ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ адрСс кошСлька, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Ρ‹Π» Π½Π΅Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π½ с 14 июля 2010 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΆΠ΅ дСнь ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ» 50 BTC Π² качСствС вознаграТдСния Π·Π° ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³ ΠΈ с Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… ΠΏΠΎΡ€ Ρ…Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ. Β  Π•Ρ‰Π΅ Π² 2010 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ BTC торговался Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π² 1 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π» этот ΠΏΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Π² Ρ„Π΅Π²Ρ€Π°Π»Π΅ 2011 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. К июню Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΆΠ΅ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° достигла ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠ° Π² 30 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ². На Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π° Π±Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠ° ΠΊ $61 000. BTC, Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹Π΅ Π² 2010 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ, ΡΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΠΈΠ· ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈ самых ΠΆΠ΅Π»Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚. ВнСзапная активация Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡΠΈΠ³Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎ Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Ρ… настроСниях Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ°, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ интСрСса со стороны ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚ΠΎ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π²Π»Π°Π΄Π΅Π»ΡŒΡ†Ρ‹ старых кошСльков становятся Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ, это ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ свои Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹. Иногда Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‰Π°ΡŽΡ‚ BTC Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Π΅ адрСса для дальнСйшСй Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Π»ΠΈ. БпящиС Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-кошСльки эпохи Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈ вновь ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π­Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ Ρ„Π΅Π½ΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½ пробуТдСния спящих кошСльков Π½Π΅ являСтся Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ-Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌ. НСсколько кошСльков эпохи Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈ β€” ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ 2009 ΠΈ 2011 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΌΠΈ, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° псСвдонимный ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ Bitcoin Π±Ρ‹Π» Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π½ β€” ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π»ΠΈΒ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ. Β  Π’ ΠΌΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ кошСлСк, содСрТащий 489 BTC, ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ Π² $20 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚, Π±Ρ‹Π» ΠΏΠΎΠ²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π½ΠΎ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ послС бСздСйствия Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ 11,4 Π»Π΅Ρ‚. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΊΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π»Π΅ΠΊΒ Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈΠ³Β Π΄ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Π² 42 000 000%. АналитичСскиС ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ on-chain выявили Π΄Π²Π° Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… кошСлька-ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Β Π² июлС ΠΈ августС 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Π½Π΅Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ дСсятилСтия. Π­Ρ‚ΠΈ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ пСрСмСстили тысячи BTC со своих адрСсов, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½Β ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π΅Π»Β 1037 BTC Π½Π° сумму 37,8 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ адрСс, Π° другой пСрСмСстил 1005 BTC Π½Π° сумму 29,7 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚. Β  БовсСм Π½Π΅Π΄Π°Π²Π½ΠΎ, Π² Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»Π΅ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ кошСлСк, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ бСздСйствовал Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ 14 Π»Π΅Ρ‚,Β ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π΅Π»Β 50 BTC Π½Π° сумму Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ $3,28 ΠΌΠ»Π½ Π½Π° Π½Π° Coinbase. ΠšΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠ΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ Bitcoin, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ бСздСйствовал Π² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ дСсятилСтия, сдСлал ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Β Π² Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»Π΅, пСрСвСдя 246 BTC с адрСса, Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ Ρ…Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ 1701 BTC. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ»Β 4272Β BTC Π² 2013 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° BTC стоил Π² срСднСм $29,39.
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ!Β  ΠžΡΠ½ΠΎΠ²Π½Ρ‹Π΅ прСимущСства ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°Β Imperial.exchange: НизкиС комиссии ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ курсы; Π‘Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ; Максимальная ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°; Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΈΠ΅ Ρ€Π΅Π·Π΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹; ΠŸΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π½Π΅Ρ€ΡΠΊΠ°Ρ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ°; ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ круглосуточно. Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹:ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@imperial.exchangeTelegram:Β https://t.me/imperialexchange_admΠ‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β https://imperial.exchange/