As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 96 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Welcome my friend, I am also novice.
I do not think I have faced difficulty when I join this platform, because I took some tips from my friends like you, I will definitely abide by the rules and make my best to reach my goal.
Good luck.

When I was beginner it was in 2017. On November of this month Roger Ver made me lose money and I'll always remember this and probably he will lose a lot more with BCH

As a beginner you will face difficulties in this forum. But you should be ready to take up advices from the seniors so that you can get an idea regarding the working of the forum. We should have proper knowledge and skills to work here and to trade here. So learn well and take up the work.

At first, as a beginner, when I started working, I didn't know much about cryptocurrency, but I didn't have much difficulty because I read the forum rules well and followed the instructions.

Yes, as a beginner, I faced some difficulties due to my lack of knowledge of cryptocurrencies, but by searching and reading posts and comments, I had good information about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my dear mates, hope u all are performing good. As a beginner on thus portal was really a tough job as i had no information about the site, methods of usage ,; ts advantages. But i m improving day by day as sticking to the thing makes u better.

We are here to gain knowledge along with money and experience. You should always be with us for fear of losing a good number of money because now I will not lose anything from my cryptocurrencies and I hope that this does not happen.

Well I am new member till now I never trade and exchange my coins once so till now I never face any difficulty I just pray never face in future to .please senior guide me so that I can over come this and never face any difficulty in future .

Yes, that is very true because I also experienced it and I learned with my friends who had been scolding him day by day, I could understand what was needed to be done, I suggest you should first study with people who already understand it to increase knowledge.

According to me i have never experienced any difficulties in it it had been very easy to know , actually my friend who is additionally attached with it gave me a advice and he made me understood about Cryptocurrency then it seems very easy on behalf of me .

Praise be to God that this is my first experience in the world of coding. It was through this forum.

I worked a little at faucets sites and felt bored and wasted time.

• +1 1

Well the twin of success is failure you need to accept you fail as a beginner and move forward and make good decision about cryptocurrency so that you cannot lose you money gain very well said that patience is the key to success in crypto industry.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Indeed, I have faced many difficulties, the most important of which is how do I start earning money and how can I know that the site is really honest or that it is a fraudulent has been exposed to a lot of fraudulent operations

Yes, my dear friend, as a beginner, we may face some difficulties in the world of cryptography, as we do not have much knowledge at the beginning, but with the passage of time we learn a lot with perseverance, work and attention and thus overcome all kinds of difficulties that may face us.

• +2 1

Of course, making money is not easy, you have to work hard, face difficulties and act smart ... For me, I lost some money working on many sites, including surveys, but here in this forum I do not think that I will face these problems because he is honest in dealing...

Therefore, we must be careful in dealing in the field of work on the Internet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, yes, at the beginning, I faced some difficulties when I entered this forum and had difficulty understanding what a digital currency is and how to post and comment, but I searched and asked the experienced people in this forum and with time and hard work I managed to reach this stage

• +1 1

As bigginers, we face difficulties in the start. Sometimes we wonder how to started, an it can be traumatizing sometime when you feel like you don't know what in doing. We get frightened herrings some names like BAN, WARNING POINTS,  because i was a bit scared of not getting in anything  threadfull

1 hour ago, Raza8578 said:

hello friends I am brand new member of this site. I am doing well here. As today is my first day so I have not face any issue yet. if there will occur any issue I will discuss with all of you. I cannot describe my happiness that I got by joining this site.  I am new member so I need knowledge to create useful and helpful posts to earn money. I hope I will get huge knowledge and money in short time.

Yea you will. Just keep up with the good vibes.  But be prepared because many challenges will come your way. Nothing good comes easy. Just some few advise for you. Follow the rules, post educational topics, be percience an hardworking, then you will definitely get you reward.

At first, anyone who starts something new will see it hard, but after getting used to it, it's going to be easy to get done, and of course after he can, after he can, he'll start teaching him to new people. 
As we are here in the forum, beginners and empowered people are the ones who help beginners get through the difficult stages.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

my dear friend i hope you are doing well, Yes being a newbie i have faced alot of problems i didn't know what to do first, how to quote, how to read posts, but with the passage of time i have come to learn each and everything. Now i feel free to be here and i am happy. 

Thanks 

Crypto trading is much easier than Forex trading when i start crypto trading i not learn properly i experience some difficulties like i did not understand the market just put order blindly when I decided to enter this field I don't know how I can buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Dear friend, there must be a loss of money for beginners because they have not gained enough experience yet, but with learning and gaining experience they are able to compensate for what they lost, good luck

Dear always, the beginnings, of course, there are difficulties and dangers that may reach us from anything. We must adhere to the rules of the forum and read the rules of the beginner well. In general, we overcome the difficulties we will face in the future. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we all went through several failed experiences in winning cryptocurrencies for free before we got to this forum, I wasted a lot of my time trying to profit from taps and telegram bots, most of which are just scams.

I haven't engaged much yet

But I would like to try and it is important to swallow expert advice, know and anticipate anything because it is hypothetical and definitely dangerous 

This topic is somehow, as a beginner and a newbie to the forum it is a must you experience difficulty except few people that have engaged in a similar forum before getting here, especially the first 100 post, it is not easy at all , I personally experience such, but persistense, everything will ends with fun and lively. When you start to experience the knowledge people are gaining here.