As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Beginning something new is never easy. And i hope all the research i gone through with pays me worth of experience.crypto is new yet well known currency know. I was lucky that I was not in hands of scammers.and reach to this site

If you do not have the right knowledge or experience in this regard, you can have a big loss.However, if you already have an idea about this, if you recharge, you will not loseSo you need to know about it before investing anywhere.

Well, my friend, as a beginner, I have never experienced a loss or a profit in the world of cryptocurrencies. But I learn daily through the forum and some members about this topic to build more knowledge by reading the publications and consulting the supervisors here, but I am sure that profit is near in our forum.

• +1 1

It a normal thing for any member that has visit any site to work to have little experience in it,I have faced some couple of challenges and am still facing it till now, some members are already experience in the forum before joining that's why they don't face much challenge like those that don't have idea about it

when I was a beginner in the field I lost about 4 times all the balance I tried to trade with it because all I wanted is to make fast profits without learning the basics but after I released my mistake I started searching for any information in trading and gained experience then I was able to recover my loss and also made good profits so far

• +3 1

I agree with you.  crypto is a platform form there is a lot to learn here I want to say something about crypto I am making money myself but you can, crypto is a platform here you will get payment very happily.

here in this forum it was very difficult to start working here as I needed to learn a lot of things and watch videos about almost all the sections of the forum in order to be able to make posts here.

At first I knew nothing about it but later a friend of mine But a friend of mine told me about it in detail and tell me how to do its work and then I came to know about it. But when you work on the net, you will have some difficulty But don't worry, you will learn them 

You may have noticed that I am still the Newbie 😞But I have also encountered some complications in commenting in this short time.I faced errors when I tried to create an account on yobit.Also, many times when I go to comment on this site, after writing the whole comment, it is seen that it would not have been submitted.Once I forgot the password for this account I got into a bit of trouble but later seeing that the password was written in my note. seeing that note can re-enter my account again. For now, I have had to face such problems.

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicisuspicious..

Yes, purging money from cryptocurrencies is not easy, as some think, and the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies can be much greater than what some imagine, so most beginners lose their money because they think that earning is easy, but they retreat and give up quickly after the first loss.  In my opinion, everyone should research and learn well before investing in cryptocurrencies.

Well the twin of success is failure, you need to accept you fail as a beginner and move forward and make good decisions about cryptocurrency so that you cannot lose you money again. Very well said that patience is the key to success in crypto industry.

It is depends on the knowledge and experience if someone have not good knowledge then he must face some difficulties in beginning because there are many scammers working online and who already looking forward to scam with beginners who have not good knowledge

I don't have any problem with crypto forum. I think if you don't have good knowledge about newcomer crypto forum in crypto forum, you will not be able to gain anything good from this forum. Good knowledge about this forum is very important. If you don't have good knowledge, you can lose money.

Difficulties are the part of every work. Yes i faced different kind of difficulties like time management, mood is also a genuine reason to work or not, difficulties like you can't understand the topic and the question which is to be answered , then make its research to do better understanding for yourself as well as others .

When I started the Crypto Talk I face many difficulties daily in creationg the posts and making the likes. And in the beginning  I have zero ratings. Then I started to spend some time with it then the difficulties are decreasing daily.

Yes, mistakes will be everywhere. But be courageous to go through it. I'm a beginner too in cryptotalk, but after completing 100 posts in forum I'm not planning to invest readily as it will need great knowledge to know about the up and down in forum before investing. If u are eager to make profit, be courageous to face lots too. Nothing is for free. Have a good day all...

Mistake will makes you try better.we all are mafe mistakes.failure is first step for success. If you made mistakes you face it and  overcome the situations. If you are confident .you will win 

yes, you will face difficulties big time. If you do not follow the rules then you can not only loose your money but also decrease your reputation. Just work according to the rules and post those things that you are familiar with. Do not make the mistake of making a post useless and less than 100 words. Gather your knowledge about the platform and then start making effort..

Yes when I was a newbie I fell some difficulties. But it was not for a long time. Because in this forum there are so many experienced members they helped me a lot to work here properly. 

Mistakes all makes better .Mistakes  is the firs step for succes.everyone had made a mistake usually. Yes all bigginers will face this difficulty. Dont get back .you will try more.if yoi are confident you will overcome all difficult situation. 

The first few hours I started posting was so much interesting and I was full of bright ideas in a few days time. I soon realized that many of my bright ideas were deleted and I got warning points. This camenas a shock to me that it almost killed my morale but for some other reasons, I was able to pull through and kept positing, now here we are.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Yes, unfortunately, this is what happens to me, every time I buy a digital currency in order to resell it and take a profit , most of the time the price turns on me, and I cannot sell it at a loss, so I have to hold it until the price rises again, and thus I waste a lot of time.

As for me, I faced many difficulties, but those difficulties increased my knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies. I believe that the path to success in this field passes through failure in its early stages