Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

I agree with you.

We shouldn't treat money as the main reason we're here.

We can learn and make money at the same time.

Don't monopolize any information about cryptocurrencies.

Create new and useful themes.

• +4 1

This forum has been paying for peoples post and the best we can do is to show appreciation by benefitting from the pool of knowledve that the forum also offers. And in this way we are also helping ourselves to be educated in the crypto world. I strongly agree with you.

We have the ability to improve this forum, and we should do so if we want to generate long-term revenue and keep this forum running for a longer period of time. 

We should refrain from making spam comments or posts, as well as abusing this platform or violating the website's terms and conditions.

Yas my friends we can al do this. Because this our forum because we are always online on this forum and werk together. And we can do this because we can make the work we do where we live better and no one can stop us from doing that.There is nothing wrong with you doing something in your own way. If you change that way a little bit, you can do your job better. There is nothing wrong with that.

I think we can improve the forum by helping and creating good topics and contents. because with that we can help a lot of newbies in this forum. so goodluck to all of us. 

• +1 1

You are right dear sir, I think our main motive of being here is to earn and we forget that the platform is also a good learning forum where we learn about the cryptocurrency world, so we should balance the two concepts, thank you so much.

• +1 1

This crypto conversation gathering is acceptable and it should consistently be identified with crypto conversations so this discussion is truly helpful for everybody. also, if the conversation is destined for success, expect awards from making posts is right, after this gathering was made with that reason

You are right dear, I think that the cryptotalk platform has offer so much to her members which includes the free knowledge of the cryptocurrency world and also the earning of free income, with this I think we need to improve the platform by making useful posts and also abiding by the platform guidelines. 

Hello dear, I think that the cryptotalk has been doing well to there members, so we most do everything possible to improve the platform and doing that requires you to make useful and informative posts and also follow the platform rules and regulations very well, thank you.

There are good and easy ways that we can make this platform a world class platform the main thing is to make it special and stand out by following the rules and regulations we can also increase its popularity by sharing it on various social media.

This forum brings us science, knowledge and benefit and we must develop and publish it to become the most optimal in the science of crypto and the most useful and disciplined among all the forums our posts and publications should be all of the benefit .

Yes dear you are right this forum is real and legit here we can earn money with posting and here we get knowledge about Crypto world . And it is best for improving our English language skills . And it one of the best forum in this world.

Hello friends, I just want to make a point here by saying that while it is great that the forum here allows us to earn money by posting, I believe that we should concentrate more on making the forum better and growing so that it can be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people looking to join the crypto room.

We have to believe in something that this forum is in order to provide us with money that satisfies us. We have to develop it, take care of it, give it the time it deserves, and never underestimate it. We will preserve it and make a profit based on our efforts.

I totally agree with you, but there are a lot of people joining every day and this forum is a profitable site so a lot of people will come here to spam. At the end of the day, it all depends on the moderators to keep this forum clean.

We can share our knowledge while earning money, so i think it is good to have a good to here to make some more improvement to your post. 

I agree with you, I got to know the forum through one of my friends and he encouraged me to join in order to gain knowledge about this world that I never knew, and in addition to that the forum provides us with profit, so we have to work to make it better and that is the least we can do For the forum and for us too.

this forum is source of knowledge and it should not be seen only as a way to make money from posts. the forum team is making a great work together to make it one of the best forums dedicated to crypto users should take full advantage of this great opportunities.

Thank you, my friend, for penetrating my mind and reading my thinking 😂 .. I think it is a tip-off and shed light on a very important point, as the majority are here to copy and paste messages and earn money, and I think that this will harm them both near and far if it is a ban, bad reputation, or a bad act  Thank you ..

The fastest way of trying to make this platform better is to ensure that we will keep obeying the rules and regulations when we do this the forum will be in a better shape and unique condition to serve us to the greatest level.

This is a very good suggestion, the senior members and the beginner members should all join hands to see that they improve this forum so that it can be among the best platforms where a pure knowledge of cryptocurrecy can be obtained for who ever what to join the Field of cryptocurrecy.

Yes dear friend it is very important that we should make this forum better and there are many ways that we should make informative and useful posts and avoid doing anything that is against forum rule and in this way we make this forum better and we should give informative material to the new members.

I agree with you on that, my dear friend, we must make the forum better than that with a lot of useful posts that will help new members to work on it without boredom or copying information for others. We must benefit from each other and exchange experience

This is true, my friend. Everyone must put this goal at the forefront of their interests. After all, the profits will be easy and everyone's share, but we must focus on the success of this forum first

• +2 1

Yes we can join hand as one family to make this forum or platform better, this forum can grow up if all member participate for making good post and content. The cryptotalk currency platform has a lot of members and are always increasing every day so Join all discussion, learn how to make post, built useful important and educative content that will make the forum more active