Did you stop working permanently after the withdrawal of funds stopped and what are your feelings and expectations ?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Msh9

Did you stop working permanently after the withdrawal of funds stopped and what are your feelings and expectations ??

Look, my friend, I already made the mistake of leaving a while ago when they did not pay me and then when everything normalized I wanted to cut my head since I lost a lot of time and I had to go back to zero my recommendation is not to loosen no matter how much the payments because if you do things correctly and within the rules sooner or later you will receive your payments not to despair and move on.

• +1 1

You are welcome mate,  well I will continue to work normally like before so that I will keep  learning and gaining much experience because I know everything will be fix very soon.  The moderators are doing their job and they will fix everything. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

No, I did not, and I will not stop working even if the withdrawal from the wallet stops, because I believe that whoever seeks will arrive ... I will continue my work hard and diligently until I have a sufficient balance of knowledge and experience, and this in turn will help me when we have the withdrawal again to move to the labor market To double my money. During that period, in this forum there is no fatigue that wastes its right

• +2 1

I am working 8 hours a day in a bar, And when there is no customer i really like to read and learn. Then one of my friend suggest me this org and i could do both earn and learn.

I don't think that all people working here are because of the earning point of view. Many of them only work here is to build good amount of knowledge and their targets are even bigger than this small amount of earning ,what they earn by posting. So, they work for the bigger purpose and will not leave this forum is their earning stop .

• +2 1

Hello, my friend, I am new here, but I heard about it and I think it is a huge mistake to leave this wonderful platform because I am a mistake and it has been fixed, so we should not stop participating just because the payment has stopped. Participation is the only way for this platform to remain

I have joined this forum to get both money and knowledge and I have not yet started to get my earnings but if the earnings will get stopped then I still work on this forum and hope that it will gets solved on someday and we get good benefits from it.

Dear friend, you should focus on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  The information we get by working on this wonderful platform is invaluable.  When we gain knowledge we can make a lot of money through trading.  I advise everyone to spend sufficient time in all sections of this forum to gain knowledge.

• +2 1

If the withdrawal stops is a temporary pause, we must be a little patient when we work. I will not stop working on this forum for any reason because I have gained a lot of information and experience regarding encrypted currencies that benefit me in my career in the world of encryption

• +3 1

I am not stopped working on this forum because this form is too much used for to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency because their knowledge can help you in the future for the trading of cryptocurrency

Welcome to this platform. I will continue to work normally, and each member will have to do the same. We are just going through a technical problem and it will be solved immediately. And as the old members have made it clear that the maintenance work is going on from time to time, I hope we will continue the work because it takes knowledge work and time to reach the level of experience.

hello dear I didn't receive my first payment but if I received it I will work hard more and think if you earn 60 dollars per month and deposit it o binance for trading after 1 year yo will have a lots of money

On 1/29/2021 at 2:52 AM, Yara45 said:

I will not stop working on the platform for any reason, because what I feel about the platform is more than just a commitment to work and its performance.

When I enter the platform, I feel optimistic and determined to prove myself in something, and I think that cryptocurrencies are unique and worth trying, so I will always work with the same determination and hope ..

I wish you good luck my friend ..

True we work here in this forum to also gain and share with others some crypto knowledge and it's for this reason we must not stop being in the forum because payment isn't taking place moreover the payment does get halted  temporary when there is forum clean up and it normally gets back to normal.

I will not stop working.Because this problem is not permanent.Payment has stopped by admin.I think this is because they do check all the accounts.And after checking payment start again.

I will keep completing the work on the forum, I work for knowledge about cryptocurrencies and not just for money, and I think that withdrawing money will return with time, I advise everyone to continue work, good luck to all

Hello friend I want to tell you that I have not face this kind of problem on people talk because I am a beginner and I have easily e my payments from gift to talk so that's why I don't face this type of problems on this platform yet

• +3 1

If this foram stop paying money them Also i continued my work but i posted only 2 or 3 post per day to get knowledge, and to communicate with my people here.

Yes, my friend, for me, I will continue to work, and I will never give up working in the forum, and everyone should do that because it is a forum that provides ideas and useful information for everyone about cryptocurrencies before profits, in my opinion, and also it is a technical problem that will be solved later.

I joined this platform a month ago and I I didn't face any problem yet as I am new to this platform that's why I have less information and knowledge about this plateform I'm still learning things about cryptotalk and related to it I think it's a wonderful plateform where you can learn and earn.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, I think that it is good to earn money in this work .. But we must not stop publishing and increase knowledge because there has become a defect .. It can return at any time .. I do not think it is right to stop work if it stops Withdrawing money .. It is good to continue working in order to gain and spread knowledge about cryptocurrency .. I wish you and everyone the best of luck.

1 hour ago, Ameenullah said:

Sure we work to get paid, if the payment has stopped then work also stop, the time use for for work within the forum will be used for another thing so as to survive, since whether with the forum or not we have to survive. Best wished to us all.

@Ameenullah The publication was made at a time where the administration of the forum stopped the possibility of passing the coins to the yobit platform, that can be read in those days in some publications and comments, that was for a few days and then it was resolved, apparently they do spammer cleaning every so often and that happens, we must be prepared.

I will not stop my work in this forum, money is not everything, we are used to working in the forum, we gain experiences that benefit us in our lives, we learn the English language and make new friends.

As for me, I knew that the withdrawal of money stopped is for a period of time and will not last for long, and the reason behind it is that the forum was trying to clean the forum from cheaters and fraudsters, but I kept publishing posts

• +3 1

The payment process in the forum was stopped for only a few days. It is very good and reliable. We can learn from it and make money. We must work hard to follow the rules here.