Is followers are necessary? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Yes I think followers are important because if we have more followers then we will be able to earn BTC by gaining good reputation on these posts. By publishing good content, followers and good reputation can be gained.

@MoradSaQrr My friend, this matter does not affect the ban or profit, but the followers are always f There is no harm in having followers visit your profile as there is no confidential information on it It is better to increase the number of your followers and contribute to the work of this forum more Greetings to you

In fact, followers are necessary in order to give you positive reviews, and this will increase your rating and thus increase your profit.

• +4 1

Hello dear, we are not here to earn money only we are here to gain knowledge and follow each other is necessary to help us exchange experiences in this wonderful forum Good luck to all friends Thank you

My brother, let me tell you something about the question you asked. Because increasing followers in one way or another is a necessary thing and in another way it is not. These things make a difference to your money Your report which makes a difference The more followers you have the more you have The better the image on this forum. 

In my own opinions I think followers are not necessary.We should build useful and insightful posts in this way we will increase followers.If you really wants to gain good reputation then your post must have quality of contents not more followers.More followers does not equal more income.If your topics and posts have some quality and knowledge therefore your followers increases automatically.

Hello my dear friend.  I have no experience about.  I don't understand the need for followers.  I want to know about this.  I will talk about this by gaining knowledge.  Sorry.

My friend
Even if you do not have a following or a good reputation, your account is not banned if you do not violate the forum rules or offend others here.
The forum welcomes all members, whether their goal is to learn or profit

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

My dear ones, it is not necessary and important to have followers. It is important to work on publishing different topics and important rich and deep ideas about this product and in this way you get followers automatically if your goal is a good reputation and kindness and not increasing followers means an increase in income important to publish good content

In this forum it is not necessary for you to have followers, the most important thing is the importance of your interaction with the posts, providing advice and your personal opinion on the topics raised.

The issue of the number of followers is not of great importance, but people may think if you have a large number of followers that you are more large and therefore trust more of your opinions and comments, in short it is not obligatory, but it is good to have a large number of followers.

The presence of followers is not very necessary in order to support your account, but it is not bad also the person gets followers if his writing is distinctive and its content is good so do not think about this matter and focus only on gaining information and experiences and sharing them with others.

Yes, my friend, we are here and we agree ... because your words are logical and your question is useful ..

According to my experience, I know that participation and support are essential to survival and continuity

No, the followers in our account are not important for the sake of the interface of our account or for the sake of success. There are rules for the forum and you must verify and follow them. Followers are not a condition for success in this forum and they do not give us more luck or increase profit, so do not worry.

Do not worry, my friend. Followers are not necessary on this platform. You have to focus on supporting posts, reading comments, and achieving benefits. All the best for you, my friend.

Here the important thing is to continue working on placing good publications that are of benefit to our colleagues, we are like a family by supporting each other and complying with the rules of this forum. Do not be discouraged if you do not have followers, do your good work always giving your best.

My friend, I don't think this causes a ban, but I don't know what the idea of not following you. I hope people follow me. This is something that encourages me and makes me more willing to work. It earns us a good reputation.

• +3 1

I don't think having no followers is a bad thing, it does not affect the account . But on the other hand, having followers means that you're doing your work right and making useful topics or posts. 

I dont think that you must have too many followers because of the reputation here is the most important thing as you see to make the profit. because what is the benefits of having followers but your posts don't get good reputation. Work on your posts to be good and to be useful and dont think too much about followers.best of luck

Not having followers is not a bad thing but I think their presence encourages you to write posts and comment more This is my point of view on this topic, as the lack of followers never affects

In my opinion, my friend, it is not necessary for you to have any followers on your account on this forum and most of the members here do not receive followers in their accounts, and there is nothing in the forum rules that mentions that you will be subjected to a warning or ban if your account does not contain them.

• +2 1

We must learn to follow the other experienced member. So that we can get information and publish good quality content that will benefit other members and they will follow us. If we have followers, our reputation will increase.

I think not having followers will not affect your acc in any way but in my point of view.. we must follow old people to benefit from their experiences here and also new people to help them with anything they need .. We must work as one family so that we can all benefit and the forum becomes better.

• +4 1

Greetings to you, my friend, there is no doubt that if the topic is rich in valuable and useful information, that will definitely increase followers automatically because they need more knowledge.  

• +2 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I think that the followers are not nessesary in the platform okay, but they are very important to your profile because that will get you more attention and reputations, so try as much as possible to improve your work so that you can get some followers, thanks.

• +1 1