Is followers are necessary? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

As you all know flowers are earthly Which bloom on their own time and then wither.Of course, there is less land that goes to the pack on its own time, but then it goes away.But crypto is not a platform that withers with time or opens with time.

• -3 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear followers are not necessary for any account. Don't be sad I have read topics such this issue here is not problem if you have not followers . Followers are not interface in our account or repotation or earning . And best of luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In my own opinions I think followers are not necessary.We should create useful and informative posts in this way we may increase followers.If you really wants to earn good reputation then your post must have quality of contents not more followers.More followers does not mean more income.If your topics and posts have some quality and information then your followers increases automatically.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Not having any followers on your account, my friend ,, is not a bad thing ,, but I think that having a follower on your account means that you are a person who is doing the work correctly and importantly, and there is someone who cares about what you post and wants to follow you always to see what is new every time

• +2 1

Well in my opinion Follower is not necessary but creating a useful or informative post is very necessary for getting reputation and getting money. So Focus On cresting informative Post.

• +1 1

No dear I don't think followers are necessary here . because here we just need to make comments on every content.what the followers will do .but followers is good for an account but if you don't have followers then there won't be any problems.

I think followers not important here. If anyone following you it's means this is trying to learn something from you. So keep work hard or express yourself then automatically followers move towards. 

Brother I am not agree with.  Followers are important for us because when someone follow us it mean our posts content is useful, helpful for others and in return they give good reputation due to which our earning increase so it is important for us to follow someone. 

• +5 1

I think there is no need of the followers and they only improve your profile to look authentic but if you post a useful and authentic post that others can seek knowledge from it then then the other members will follow you to read your post carefully. If we follow each other on the site then there will be a friendly environment and we will be supportive to the others. 

Thank you 

• +5 1

Followers are not necessary if your post is usefull it attracts good reputation there is no need of followers.However if you have followers than its good otherwise no problem don't focus on followers always focus on your posts create usefull and informative posts with correct knowledge so that everyone like your posts.

Having followers is ALWAYS good, because it simply means that your posts/comments are meaningful, and people are interested in what you're posting in the forum. Having no followers, usually, is a negative indicator of your account, as it might mean that your account is new, or that most of your posts/comments are useless or meaningless.

• +5 1

My companion, welcome. Getting adherents may be a exceptionally critical matter that benefits and shows the difficult and amazing work. As on the off chance that the number of supporters you've got expanded, it accomplishes a great and great notoriety. You must proceed to distribute themes to pick up information and cash and accomplish what you need.

• +5 1

Follow or following someone is not necessary but we have follow those members which work hard for useful post and create useful content. If you follow such types of members then you also better your reputation rating.

No it is not because it is not necessary to follow or getting followed. If you are not interested in following or followers then you will disable your follow button to "not let anyone follow me". This doesn't affect your account or payment but this shows your contribution and reason for being followed.

• +3 1
  • +5 2

My dear i am newbie this forum.i think follow and Followers is not necessary this work.if you want a follower then you made follower who work hard for useful posts if numbers of followers you have increased.its achieves a good reputation.you work hard and attractive comments post.Thank you.😊

• +2 1

I hope you all are fine some members are saying that followers are necessary but in cryptotalk you don't need followers for serving. Necessary thing is your unique material which helps to others. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My dear friend i am fifty percent agree with you and i think followers are not necessary because if we create a useful post then we get a good reputation  and i think followers are very necessary because i think that we also get good information from our followers.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, I want to say that follower is not necessary in our account and we will not face any ban situation without follower but if we get follower our account than we can get good advantage like getting reputation to our post or more engaging is our post.

51 minutes ago, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

No need to followers for your post.Followers don't matter, but reputation is important. We need to make our post as useful as possible. Create interest in the post in order to get a good reputation. There is no need for followers if your post is useful. Thank you my dear friend @taurus27 for choosed to this lovely topic. 

Followers aren’t compulsory for earning or It's not a reason for banning. But if you have some followers it means you create good content that's why users have more interest on your content that's why they follow you. But it doesn’t effects on your earnings i think. Earning based on your quality of posting                

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually followers are not necessary for the safety of your account. If you do perfect job here but have no followers then nothing will happen with you. In the other case if you have many followers but do a little mistake then your account may be banned.

• +1 2

The number of followers benefits our good reputation so try your best to get followers. It shows us the great work it does. Finding Hello followers is an important and good thing for us.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I need a reply,and fast.

If you don't have followers, there will be no problem because if you don't have followers, your account will not be banded.If you post well, if someone likes your post and they want to follow you, they can follow.

• +2 1

Hello friend, i hope all are well .Yes you are right follower is necessary .Not only on crypto talk follower is necessary .We should try to followe in every field of life.Always follow the peoples that are successed in the life.

• +2 1