No pain no gain - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noumair

No pain no gain

This forum is an opportunity that may not be repeated to earn profits with a little effort and time, and learn a lot about cryptocurrency technology, so we should take advantage of this opportunity as much as possible.

This qoute really says alots mate, that without working hard we won't achieve our goals, so we just have to be patient and keep working hard towards our hearts desires, is not easy anyway but we have no choice but to keep heading to our destination.

• +1 1

Well, how does it fail in this forum my friend? It is clearly seen that if you will not learn, you will not share anything. If you will jot share anything, then you will not get anything. Same it is said that no pain will not give you any gain. So I think this proverb is also truly applied in this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right, my friend, I agree with you. We must work hard on this platform and we must focus on our goal. Nothing comes to you simply and without fatigue. We must be more serious in this wonderful work. It is like sports, football, for example, when you are in training you hear the motivating sentence, no pain, no he won

This topic is very important.  If you want to do something in life, you have to work hard.  You have to do all the work by targeting.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Moreover, no pain no gain is a true proverb.

Accurate and correct talk, my friend, not all the time is profit. Sometimes you work for a long time without winning, but you gain experience, prestige and a good reputation. You need patience in order to succeed

When your comments are fruitful and written with accuracy and honesty, you achieve the greatest benefits with the importance of learning from mistakes, self-confidence and working with perseverance and diligence .. I wish you good luck.

Dear nothing comes without fatigue and must keep four hours to five hours in this forum for learning and acquires the expertise, knowledge and all sciences and to become a real interdependence for the conflict that can be exposed to you in the world encrypted and this platform

Hello my friend
I agree. To be successful, you will face many difficulties along the way
So you must keep trying and keep away from defeat.

The more we learn, the more knowledge and experience we have and the more experience we have, the more we will benefit. Meaning only by gaining knowledge can we achieve success.

This is a famous saying and I love it too .. Yes, there is no gain without fatigue .. But here in this forum a different situation .. Here you collect information and money together without much effort

In reality, the time we spent in the forum is both fun and beneficial. Thanks to the vast amount of knowledge and discussions between users, this forum is considered one of the best places on the Internet for gathering information and experiences in the field of digital currencies and finance, as well as having fun.

It is a correct saying and there is no gain in life that you get without effort and fatigue and pain but in this particular forum her health is weak because you will not suffer and will not tire much.

Perfectly said!,we shouldn't be expecting success without passing through hard and though times,we have to face a lot of difficulties before we can achieve what we want,we just have to remain patient and strong,let's work hard and never give up

Dear friend @Amirkhan7869 @farwa992 @King luther we must learn the work we can do in this forum and growth in this forum will help us to bring about equality in trade, trade is very broad and all knowledge is needed to avoid making mistakes that tell us a lot, so we must enjoy being here with incredible colleagues who share their knowledge of profits and losses. Thank you. 

There is no true success without proper hardwork and dedication and devotion. Anybody who wants to enjoy success must be ready to face hardship on the way to succeeding.

You are right, constant work causes fatigue, but this effort that we put into achieving something must be accompanied by fatigue, when you achieve your forest you will forget all this fatigue, so keep working until you achieve your goals.

Every day I discover new information and benefit from the experience of the other members and despite my great efforts and extra time in the first period, and despite making some mistakes, I feel happy that I am making progress.

• +4 1

Of course, my dear friend, because reaching success and achieving goals will not come easily , successful people have been built from many trials and failures, but we must always remember the goals to reach them .

I agree with you, my friend, there is no gain without effort, and also through success, there are many difficulties and hardships, but work here is any other hour of work and effort that he exerts. We are here tired and we spend effort and time in order to gain knowledge and experience that is priceless

• +2 1

Your words are very correct, there is no profit without fatigue and effort, so we cannot reach the top from the aspirations of learning and gaining knowledge

• +4 1

This saying is true 100 percent. Whatever we want to do in order to succeed, we must be exposed to pain. The extent of pain and misery may correspond to the extent of success that we will achieve from behind our undertaking a project. If we want success, we must fight, be patient and pain in order to shine

Yes, I agree with you my friend
It is a great forum that teaches us how to invest time in learning and earning as one
Nothing comes without effort and effort, and here the information is in front of us, but we must learn to obtain it through perseverance and cooperation with members in disseminating information and ambition to reach knowledge.

Something you want does not come easily, you must make a great effort to obtain it. This forum is an opportunity for us to prove ourselves and develop ourselves in learning crypto and profit from its various methods, all this effort to reach a better future.

• +2 1