What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

Hello dear friend, you are doing good. I'm also using an Android and it is easy and comfortable for me to use. So, we should work on android without any restriction. Good luck. Thank you.

My dear friends, yes you can learn and work with the forum of crypto talk by using android phone or smartphone.we should have to work online with practice and further acknowledges.

Smartphone or laptop are an easy option for online working.because it is easy to use them. I'm working on smartphone and not finding any difficulty in it.

I feel that Android is the best type and I can't generalize on it either using personal mobile and accessing google chrome browser is all good for working in this forum

Hello friend you should only used that devices which is conferrable for you and easy to work .so I used my anariod because I can work through it very conferrably and it is very easy for me to work here.so which device do you used??

For me it is very comfortable to work from a computer and the comfort is much greater, the cell phone is very uncomfortable in my opinion, also on the computer I can do many things simultaneously, such as searching the internet for the things that stood out the most. in my studies of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

I think that most of the people are using crypto talk on their android mobile phones because it is easy to use as well as they can make a post. the exchange anyone can use them if they want about the forum  because I think they accept all devices and it's useful site. You don't have to do anything just turn on your mobile data and start your work immediately. That is why i suggest android for easy working on cryptotalk. It is the best forum of using crypto. If you used chorme browse is the best for crypto talk.

There are many secure encryption programs, and I may not be able to advise you precisely because everyone has a point of view and the methods of comfort differ for him, but for me, Chrome is the best

I find currency mining a good process to contribute to improving the economy, and to achieve this, we can use mobile devices or computers, both of which are good, appropriate and easy to use, but I prefer cell phones over computers.

On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

I'd like to work on Crypto talk with Android. And it's really easy and comfortable for me.

In my opinion you can use any device or smart phone. Cryptotalk forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money. I use Android mobile phone. I work easily on it. It can work very well. You can use your computer for it. 

• +2 1

I think mobile phone is the best device for working on proporta because writing on mobile phone is easy we should use this device but if we have good typing speed on on our PC then we can use it too.

In my opinion, using a laptop is easier and faster than using a smartphone, using a laptop makes it easier for me when reading a topic or when posting. The wide screen makes me more comfortable, but depending on each person it may differ according to his taste. Smartphone usage will be constrained because the cryptotalk site can only be accessed using desktop mode.

• +5 1

You can use any smart device to encrypt, for me I use android it is easy to use plus you should use a good browser I use chrome it is very good 
Good luck, buddy.

Yes, my dear friend, of course the use of devices has a positive role, such as Samsung or iPhone devices, to work in the world of encryption. Thank you to everyone. Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear in general, I have tried many devices and operating systems to work in this wonderful forum. I am now working on the laptop with the Windows system. It is really very cool to work and easy to use and fast proofreading and writing through the wide-horizon keyboard, in addition to working through Android devices Also very important and very easy thank you very much

• +5 1

On 1/27/2021 at 6:57 PM, Amelia0044 said:

My dear friend if you want to work on crypto You can use android and a good laptop as well but for me i would suggest to use smartphone because in practical life every single person is using smart phone so android is the best option for working on crypto but other options are available too Like a good computer, Laptop, Tablet. Best of Luck

We can work on the site through your phone or through your computer, and this is what distinguishes work on the site as it enables anyone to work on it from anywhere and at any time and it is useful for all levels of members

Is mobile version for the exachge  anyone can use them if they want about the forum  because I think they accept All  device and it useful  site.

• +1 1

Dear i would prefer to use cryptotalk on Android . Because i am comfortable with it .i feel easy while posting on cryptotalk by using my android phone.thanks for taking our opinion. We can also use it on laptop pc etc.

• +4 1

In reality, there is no particular type of cellular device that we work with in this area, and the best work on Android devices, which I find to be the best types of devices that can be worked with elaborately, endlessly, and without stopping, so I recommend that everyone try them.

Although I worked on the internet for a long time, but I couldn't earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can make money by working on Telegram. I Exchange the code via Yobit. I think the way cryptocurrency will improve in the future. General chat Chat Loung.

• +2 1

I have not tried using Mobily while working on Crypto talk because I feel myself restricted in using the browser interfaces there, so I prefer working with a laptop and spending more time in the forum.
Does anyone share my opinion?

Welcome, my friend, you can use all kinds of modern devices exclusively, because devices with the old version will not help you much, so you must choose a modern mobile that supports this forum or work on a laptop, both are good
I work with a modern mobile and I think working with it is easy.

• +3 1

I use my Android phone most of the time, as it's easy and efficient. But sometimes I use my laptop if i want to look at bigger screen to give a break to my tired eyes.

I prefer using my Android smart tablet to work in encryption conversations in the Crypto Talk forum, as I see in it the ease of work and the completion of posts well through it.