Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

The encrypted currencies have received great popularity and are in constant development this technology already conquered the world۔the popularity of cryptocurrency increasing day by day

I agree with you, my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is gaining more and more popularity, day by day, and the demand for investment in it is increasing due to it being a wide educational platform and a source for achieving profits, so that it can achieve in the future superiority over paper money and can be exchanged for digital currencies.

I agree with you, the current financial development is very fast and many experts say that cryptocurrency will be used in the future, paper money will start to be abandoned because it is no longer efficient. Like in the old days, sending letters using paper and taking several days to arrive at their destination, now sending messages can be done quickly and at any time can be sent directly, namely using email. I thought an example between paper letters and emails would occur today between fiat paper and cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

yes you are right I think you will be right in return we will see plastic money or digital money everywhere in every country or maybe cryptocurrency use as currency and Holland buying and selling trading investment corporation all were the world and me to place the people currency

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you on this and I think that the economic future will completely depend on cryptocurrencies because of their complete privacy, as you said, and also because of the speed of their use and conversion.
And good luck to you

Yeah I think so this will happen after a time period that it will take time but this will happen in future the there will be no paper money.

Yes, dear, it is very possible for us to say goodbye to the paper currencies and cash currencies to the last meeting with the distant time, and this will not happen at all because the encrypted work takes a wide spread around the world. It has been adopted by major companies around the world such as Amazon and a company. Bitcoin has been stored in these companies for fear  From the annual inflation of the main US dollar, therefore, dear, the cryptocurrency in general takes a wide spread around the world, and this is what makes us reassured that the large adoption of cryptocurrencies and monetary currencies in general, thank you very much.

• +3 1

As we are making progress in terms of technology and entering digital world so digital currency is also need of time . Cryptocurrency would soon replace paper currency in future due to its reliability and ease of use.

Nowadays, technology is progressing. We no longer write letters and instead send them by mail to distant locations. Cryptotalk has grown in popularity in the real world, and the day is not far off when it will dominate all currencies. I believe that digital currency is more trustworthy than paper money.

Yes, friend, you could say that we will soon be saying goodbye to paper money that how is all this progressing every day even more so if you can say that the paper money at any time will be withdrawn or taken out and the one that will always be now it will be digital money.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, the rapid technical advancement of technology will prolong paper currencies soon and will cancel dealing with them to be replaced by digital currencies, and this will be soon, due to the increase and ease of dealing with digital currencies as it will be the key to the new world

• +2 1

It is possible to deposit fiat currencies because cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are becoming more popular and growing rapidly because many people use them as alternative income.  They use all possibilities to increase the profits of using Bitcoin.  The developer, exchanges, buyer, seller, and government participate in Bitcoin development based on their ability and function.

Welcome, my friend. In fact, this is close to the truth. Everyone hopes that cryptocurrencies will replace paper currencies in the future due to the features that they possess and the ease of dealing with them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right it can be happened that cryptocurrency can take the place of paper money but I will say that paper money is also important because it is present in the physical state and cryptocurrency is not present in a physical state but technology is growing cryptocurrency can represent in physical state in future.

• +4 1

The advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they are used via the Internet, but I do not think that they will replace paper currencies because each of them has its uses, just as cryptocurrencies are intangible, so you cannot apply them in all countries as being intangible, and their other advantage is that they are decentralized and in the event they replace Fiat currencies will be subject to a centralized policy.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, due to the rapid development of cryptocurrencies, they began to spread in various places and become known and more widely used because of the ease of dealing with them instead of paper currency. Therefore, we will see in the near future that the cryptocurrency will become the official currency in most countries.

• +4 1

Hello friends.The development of the methods of sending mail, for example in the distant past we had to write letters on paper and then send them in the mail and it took our messages days and months to arrive, while now it is easy as the regular mail became e-mail, and you can send any message within a few seconds, and that's exactly what I think will happen with digital currencies compared to paper cash.thanks for read it

Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is likely to gain popularity and accelerate.
I think traditional currency will not be dispensed with that easy.
Because dealing in digital currencies in it, it must have a large infrastructure to accommodate the databases
 This is what some countries cannot afford, especially the third world countries.
 But paper currencies will still be in circulation in everyday life.
Thank you for the interest.

Well you are right everything will be going to change I thought as well crypto will be use everywhere and I think it is good we can see many countries that use crypto for buying and selling while many countries not accepted yet..

Your words may be correct and logical, but there are many areas in the world that do not have the Internet, and they may not have heard of digital currencies so far, so their spread will be limited to developed countries. Notice with me that even there are countries and if there is the Internet, it will be weak and ineffective, and this is a problem that will prevent us from saying goodbye to paper currencies.

Paper currencies will be phased out in favour of encrypted digital currencies in the near future.Some governments must show great bravery, and other countries will follow suit. This prevents fraud and saves money on currency printing fees.

Sure, shortly we all can wager farewell to be able to papers stock markets for several causes, like the distributed regarding Corona condition, and also second of all, the particular advancement regarding investing employing electronic digital stock markets, their particular positive aspects, simple working with these, their particular defense coming from robbery, among others.

The new world will be unquestionably follow the cryptographic money by any means necessary. Wherever digital currency is acknowledged and individuals are getting a charge out of it with incredible benefit. 

There is no more existence of paper cash and each monetary banks will follow digital currency. 

Maybe for yourself you can choose to be using cryptocurrencies and say goodbye to paper money for your own decision, but the fact is that there will no any government which will allow to kill their local currency because of cryptocurrencies.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Ofcourse yes dear its may be very soon..i think every developing country converting to digital currency..very soon world say goodbye to paper money.. becouse world going to converting to modern era..