How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EddyDavidson

How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars?

My dear if you want tell you that you will get set 200 satishis for each posts and you need to create 20 usfull  post daily for which you will be paid I think in US dollars you will get $3 every day day-if you create good topics and good posts I hope you understand my my point thank you.

So you can get 2.54 USD per day for 20 useful posts. For a forum, it is not bad reward, and it is in crypto sector, you can get a crypto assets to investment 

Dear friend, I will give you according to a small one. We get 200 satoshi daily for each useful post and get a speed in general. Twenty posts per day have a reputation rating. You will get a maximum of 4000 sandwiches and you will get 200 useful posts in general from his recent age by getting them for 25 cents of The US dollar only per day, while the 4000 Satoshi interview is examined in direct proportion to Sarah's bitcoin, from two to three dollars mainly, this matter reaches its throw, and you daily will get a gain of two to three dollars in general and if you get an evaluation of all the posts that you share Thank you so much

Hello friend, I think you ask a very important question because you want know your earning in your local currency, I think you will earn 200 for every posts you make as far they are is useful and rated, so you will calculate this in dollars and estimate want you earn at the end of the day, thank you.

Cryptotalk actually does not pay you in US dollars, but in Satoshi currency, and it pays you 200 Satoshi for each post. You can find out the amount in US dollars by converting the amount from Satoshi currency to dollar currency as there is no fixed price for it, the higher the value of Bitcoin, the higher the value of Satoshi against the dollar, right now let's just focus on what we are posting.

My friend, you will be paid 200 satoshi for every useful post, and you are paid 10 tokens, and you can calculate the equivalent of this in US dollars, but it is volatile. 

I think it's roughly equal to $ 2 a day.

Dear, for 20 useful and simple posts, you will receive 4000 satoshi every day, and you have received the necessary assessment to receive the appropriate payment. And the sum you get is determined based on the exchange rate of these currencies against the dollar, so we need to write high-quality and efficient technical publications, gain knowledge and expertise, and learn from others' experiences in order to progress and earn a lot of money.

Hello your in this forum
It's an easy matter, my friend. You have to take the Satoshi number you earn from 20 comments and multiply that number by the bitcoin price, then it shows you how much dollar you will earn. Also, you will earn 200 TALK coins and you can do the same process to calculate in dollars
Hope you enjoy your time here

well you will earn 10 talk token per post and 200 satoshi per post that is been rated. So you can earn at least 4 to 6 dollars per day but it depends on your useful posts. Anyway just try to be creating a good quality posts. 

It's impossible to say whether or not earning a reputation on a post would increase your payment for another publication that hasn't earned one, particularly because Talk's price hasn't been stable recently.

I think according to your posts or as much of their benefit after you complete, my friend, the one hundred posts, every twenty posts for every day for a week, they will give you codes and on the basis of them you can know how much you will earn in US dollars.

Hello my friend The site must pay for you his job from 18 to $ 20 per week for this work hard and persevering to get as much profit as possible on this wonderful location
Good luck my friend

Since you are new to the site, you must first complete 100 free posts before moving on to paid posts. You can write 20 posts a day, and each post is accompanied by a positive evaluation worth 200 satoshi, which you can withdraw from your wallet.

Guests will not get clients instalments unless your posts get a high image, as it is not easy to calculate its instalments accurately because the value of Bitcoin shifts greatly, in any specific instance try to focus on the quality you post to get a good image.

This depends on how many comments or topics you post have positive reputation points. Therefore, whenever the topic contains valuable information, it gains good reputation points and thus the return is higher and you get forum codes that you convert on the platform into digital dollars and then withdraw or enter into circulation.

We are here in a wonderful forum that provides its members with rich and abundant knowledge as it allows all its members to gain abundant material. My friend, you can create twenty comments per day, as a maximum for each comment.

My friend, you earn 200 satoshi for each comment, or 4000 satoshi for 20 comments per day, but that is related to the bitcoin value, it fluctuates and there is no fixed price, but roughly $ 2 or more per day.

You cannot determine it with this simple matter because the price of the talk symbol and the price of bitcoin is constantly changing, so you have to calculate it. You will take 10 talk on every post and 200 satoshi on each post that has a positive evaluation.

You have at least 20 posts a day on this website and get payment based on your useful posts. Each helpful post has 200 talk tokens. Try to post informatively and usefully to make beautiful money.

welcome my friend.  You can do 20 posts to get 20,000 satoshi, so as a minimum, you can get $ 2 a day.  But your posts must receive a positive evaluation in order to obtain these profits, so you must share what is useful for you and everyone.

this topic is simple , just go in yobit.net and clique to my account and go down into crypto talk company or crypto talk new and read the rules because this rules or the money change with change of bitcoin price , so about this years every 1 comment you will get 400 satouchi because the bitcoin is so hight .