Can you have a Suggestion for me ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can you have a Suggestion for me ?

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

I agree with you that the people getting involved with the forum for sharing news and information.

If you are student , businessman, player or landlord then you might have some hours daily to work online with crypto talk, so you can learn and earn money by this forum.

I have a suggestions for you that follow the rules and regulation of this platform and create good quality content which should be used for and helpful for the members and also if you want to create a topic then create a topic which should be different from others before creating topic do your research then post.

Welcome here, my friend; make a schedule and arrange your time so that you can work here for 2 to 3 hours per day and still have time to relax. This system is something I recommend to you. I'm working on it right now. I wish you the best of luck.

Focused on your goals.

Focus on hardworking.

Focus on realism.

Prepare yourself for difficult situations.

Helping others.

Always be positive.

Well, you should focus on your studies in the first place, when you find yourself tired of studying and want a break time, you can enter the forum and work half an hour or an hour, working here is fun and makes you happy and earns some money  , Work on the forum intermittently and good luck to you 

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that I have a suggestion for you if your new member on this forum so you should do follow the rules of this forum there just too much otherwise you will not be survive on this forum best of luck

My friend, there are many university students here and I am one of them. If you want to work here without affecting your studies, you must appropriately divide your time. You can give this forum two hours a day of your time and use the rest of the time in your studies, you must struggle to get both.

• +1 1

Well, it is good to see a lot of social groups in this forum that seeks to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency .. Dear friend, advice to you and all students, you should work hard in this forum and in your life .. I advise you to organize your time so that you can give the forum 3 hours a day .. it is Enough .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Yes. I have a suggestion for you. My suggestion for you is that focus on your studies and work hard. But I will advice you to also work hard in this forum so that you will earn income and support yourself. 

Yes dear friend , I have suggestion for you , firstly you must read rules of this forum.  If you break any rule of cryptotalk forum.  Your account  become banned. 

Dear members keep patience and do hard work to achieve your goals.  

• +3 1

Hello friend, I think this is a very complicated and confusing issue that need full coverage and attention, so I think you most make a time table for your daily work, then share the time accordingly, this is my advice for you dear.

Welcome to Cryptotalk my friend. It's like home to a lot of us, but you have to differ between online and real world. You have to do the best at your school. Cryptotalk and its members will never like you to fail.

Yes dear you should focus on your work and give proper times to the nertwork.and you should show your own skills and ideas with the people make your own knowledge than you get good earning.

Nice question..

I want to suggest you that if you want to get first position in class and also want to spend your time at crypto forum, then you should set out a proper timetable. In this way you can manage your whole time in better way.

my mate crypto is the best forum hat cause to increase the knowledge and also a great chance to earn crypto currency i am also a student and as the student this forum help us to fulfill our study needs so i advice o mange your time for crypto it helpful for you. best luck.

The best suggestion I can give you is not to stop working on Cryptotalk for anything in the world you can manage your time between the university and the forum I am sure you will always have time to invest in the forum as it will help you a lot. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good question dear and thank you for sharing with us good post.from my side I have advise for you that you should follow the rules and regulations .don't be greedy for the good rating continue your work.stay calm and patience during work.don't be early for the trading because trading is risky.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Members !

I am Studying in College. I like Crypto Talk. I  am happy to spend my time here.

But I also want to get 1st Position in my class. Recently I joined this forum .It is Best to use.

I want to Become a Doctor. So please; 

Comment and Give me Your Good Suggestions to Me.

Welcome to this form dear I am also a student but I am not in college but you have to manage your time you have to give your proper time to your studies your study always your first priority and after that you give your free time to this forum.

It good you want to become a doctor.  So you are on right place ,because you can manage you college fee by cryptotalk earning.  You can become a doctor with earning of cryptocurrency and become a good trader if you are spending you time on this forum. Because you can earn money with in short time and can learn on the same time when you are making daily task. So this is right forum and you can set your goals and can achieve if ou have focus.

Dear Friend! You must follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. Don't break up the rules and laws of crypto forum. Working in this forum will open in front of you broad prospectus for increasing your knowledge and making good gains that will help you in your studies. 

First of all you should focus on your college studies then you should learn and benefit from this forum in your spare time. good luck.

Welcome here, working here does not require much time, you can spend 2 to 3 hours a day participating here, and devote the rest of your day to studying, the easiest for you to organize a schedule for this, good luck, I hope you will become a great doctor in

the future

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform, I think this is just simple, all you need to do is to have a balance time schedule and table of your daily involvement, and you most make balance that it's will favour the both side, this is my advice for you.

For me, I am also a university student and I aspire to succeed always. At first I felt that it was difficult, but I started organizing my time so that I can work here and do my university duties, since I am a beginner here I want to gain experience and with time the work becomes easier for us.

Being an understudy you have joined best stage as you haven't to invest more energy there. It is proposed to make an investigation arrangement and finish your day by day task with delays there. Never trouble yourself and go for proficient work. Figure out how to deal with your time that will be useful for your vocation..