Who has earned from here? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taimur92747

Who has earned from here?

Yes, sure, my friend, you can earn a lot of money and currencies of great value, so I advise you to work in this forum with confidence, because it has great credibility in profit with everyone.

• +1 1

My friend, if you are serious and strive to work, you will achieve daily profits of up to 3 dollars per day without difficulties. I wish you good luck.

Hello friend, in order to win here, you must first read the rules well, then start writing 100 free comments, and that will be within a maximum of 7 days, after which 20 posts must be written, and these posts must be useful.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:23 PM, taimur92747 said:

Hello friends I am new here. I am invited by my friend here. I have a question that who has earned btc from here???  And how many we can earn per day from here???  Any one please inform me? 

Dude im a old member of this forum and I have earned a lot of money from this as it is a wonderful place to earn and learn at the same time you should complete your post daily to earn 200 Satoshi  and  10 talks for each post which is clearly mentioned on the yobit account

Of course there is a profit from here my friend and this forum gives you daily payments and it's guaranteed.
The first 100 posts are free, so you don't receive anything about them.
After that, he starts earning on the posts, where the forum pays for 20 posts a day, and the payments start a week after writing them, and we are given this week to get our posts on a positive review.

Welcome my friend in this forum .I'm one of the people making money here .Don't worry, it's not a fake site, it's one of the best sites you can work in your life .Start working hard and you will earn money after a little while.

Welcome to the forum dear friend let me give you the best advice that someone can give you and that is that you read the rules of the forum that you can find in the section that is just taken from this call on the forum since it is mandatory that you adhere to those rules to that you can be successful and can receive the profits that cryptotalk offers us.

Yes, my dear friend, everyone can make money here by writing useful and interesting posts. It's really simple: first, you must make 100 posts to validate your account, but instead, after operating properly for a week, you will be paid.

Yes, my dear friend, of course you have to create an account and write 100 posts and then write 20 posts per day, after a week the payments are calculated and thank you

Dear fellow I am new to the forum. Currently I am struggling to complete my first 100 posts as per rules of the forum. After this, I hope I shall start earning from this forum. If you are also new, you have to complete first 100 posts before earning. Best of luck for your work on this forum.

Yes indeed mate you can earn money from this forum, you must first create 100 free comments and after completing them every day you must write 20 posts per day, you will receive payment after 7 days for each useful post and receive a positive reputation,best of luck to you all friends.

Who is earning from here We can earn something good from here Hopefully one day if we can do something better then here we can gain something better Hopefully if you can do something better in this forum and what are some good rules because If you can comply and work hard then you will get something good here. Hopefully from now on many people will be able to do something good and gain some good knowledge..

My dear friend, in the beginning, you have to complete a hundred free posts, and then do twenty posts per day for seven days, and you will get your first payment after this time has passed. Thank you.

goes viral and take good repuations by the members So try to post helpful ideal and useful comments for the members.comment contain atleast 100 characters. then you have to create 20 posts daily. I'm utilizing this stage from most recent couple of months but then I have never confronted any enormous issue and Thanks Almighty I am acquiring excellent benefit from this discussion with no venture.

Cryptotalk gives us a very good opportunity to earn from here. You can earn by commenting post. At first you have to complete hundred post. After that you have to complete 20 comment per day. After 7 days later you will receive your payment. You will receive 200 satoshi and 10 talk tokens for each post.

In reality, my friend, I have been using this platform for a few weeks and it is a good job here and you can make an investment and this will help you pixel more and you can be considered part-time here, but you have to abide by the rules of this forum to avoid the points of warning and prohibition

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Friend i am new here and i never earned yet. But according to my information First you have to complete 100 posts within given time and after that you have to complete 20 post per day. Then you will get a yobit account on which you will get you payment after week or 10 days. Thank you

Yes, this forum paid us because many people are being added to this forum. firts we have to complete our 100 posts then after that our everyday single post is paid. i didn't get any amount as I haven't yet completed 100 posts.