Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

yes of course you'll be able paid from your possess thoughts posted from more seasoned themes as long as your posts is subject to comply on the rules of this cryptotalk gathering and make beyond any doubt that's more valuable and significant to gain more positive evaluations and in that way you'll gain from it.

• +4 1

Yes, you will get paid for commenting on older topics even if it's more than one year topics. You get paid for commenting on any topics. So just create useful comments and create useful topics. 

Indeed I believe that unquestionably we would get paid by remarking on old posts. Your installment is secure in case you're remarking legaly and on the off chance that you duplicate glue your record will be prohibited. Your answer ought to likewise should be useful broadly and ought to be exceptionally helpful. What's more, don't post under restricted points

It's not matter that how the topic is old. The only thing gives you the better reputation is your meaningful and useful posts. If your post material is too good and reliable then you will get more reacts and high ranking. And your posts will be paid. If your any topic goes on viral then you will get more reputation. But always keep in mind that you should follow the rules of this forum. 

Hello 😍😍... Yes, my friend, do not worry. You can comment on the post and you will be charged for it regardless of his age, but it must be within the required conditions and that your comment is useful and for all members who will read your comment .. Good luck🌸🌸

Of course, my friend, you can dwarf by commenting on old topics, it does not matter the age of the topic, but do share something useful according to the basic rules of the forum so that you can earn money

Yes sure mate, definitely you will get payment for that. In this platform no matter how old the topic you are commenting in my opinion it is best to comment for old topics then there will be very rare chance for deleting your posts.

There are many old topics, but they are distinctive, and useful to every newcomer to the forum. They include comprehensive information and a simple explanation of the forum rules and other instructions, and you can certainly comment on them and you will get paid.

Yeah you will  be paid 

No matter how old is topic on this platform 

we will be paid for commenting on this platform 

our earning on this platform is totally depends on ratings 

if we have positive ratings then we will be paid otherwise no

So post here good quality topics so that you can earn more on this platform 

No dear no problem you can comment on old post but remember that you did not comment before  if you comment according to the rule and regulations then this forum paid you  so comment carefully always be happy 🥰 have a good day

Look, my friend, I have not had problems with commenting on old publications as long as your comment is useful and coherent, you will not have any inconvenience, sometimes old publications lead us to be better and provide us with better wisdom, I in my glass if the title attracts me, I comment on them and for now I'm doing well.

Yes you get payment every comment If you make useful posts. This is not matter that the topics are old or not the matter is about posts.So,always try to make useful posts for get much profits. 

Yes, dear, your comments on old topics will be paid, you are right, most of the topics are old, I think they are useful topics so they have not been deleted and removed, so it is okay to comment on them, but do not forget to abide by the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

Yes but are you get paid if you comment on one year old worst I think it is not matter you are command is on order post order or earlier post Capital is a very good and legal pet form for earning money

Yes,surely you can get paid for old topics. Actually it is nothing fact that how old the age of the post.but it is the main factor that what is the quility of the post that you make. So be careful.

It's not matter that how old the post your reply will certainly submit. But remember that if your post are good then it is paid able. So do a great post which is useful for all.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yes, you will get your salary if you commented on a post a year ago, but you must get a positive evaluation in order to get money, and if you do not get evaluation, you will not get money.

Hello my friend.  You will definitely get paid regardless of the age of the post.  The comment should be useful and in compliance with the rules of the forum.  I advise you to focus on knowledge, not money.  You should comment once on the post.  You can see the rules and conditions of the forum.

Hi everyone yes u can post on old topics but if u comments a twice this will be cause of not pay its doesn't matter if u post on old topic .in my opinion when u start a work on this form u must have to read rules and regulations first 

Yes, it is not more issue because it's doesn't matter how the topic is old or new. But your topics will be informative and meaningful. And your topic having the new ideas then the people attract your topics towards. And choose your topics and gives you the more reputation. Reputation are very essential to make your topic or post paid. If you posts will be paid then you will get the huge money. 

• +2 1

Yes dear friend you will be paid for your comment no matter how old the topic is but try to write a good and useful comment after reading all the rules about this platform so you can help another members here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend,

Of course you get paid for every comment after the first 100 free comments, no matter how old the poat that you are commenting on now, the important thing is to write a useful and helpful comment and share your experiences and knowledge with other members in this fourm.

Best regards.

Hello friends 😃

don't comment on the topic twice, you will be paid for your post.You can comment on the old topic, no problem, just comment according to the rules so that the post is useful.