How can i get bitcoin - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

How can i get bitcoin

Bitcoin miners receive Bitcoin as a reward for completing "blocks" of verified transactions which are added to the blockchain. You can earn bitcoin by playing games, by working for bitcoin, by shopping etc. Earn bitcoin with affiliate marketing and by trading or mining. 

You can get a bitcoin if you shared a post in bignners section.The people were also comments and likes and share your post then it becomes a papolar you cen get a bitcoin.and trade yourself.

You can get Bitcoin by working on her cryptocurrency there is only one where you have two posts comments and you make your contents on this forum you can easily get the Bitcoin it is easy but some man understood need some good contents.

I think you should start from this forum to collect a small head, and the most important thing is to collect important information and gain great experience, all this gives you to this forum, after which you can start your own business of investing and trading

• +1 1

Dear friend, you can get bitcoin in many ways, the first of which is to write valuable publications in this forum, and you get positive reviews that allow you to win bitcoin well. You also have to follow the market and work with investments and trades. Be patient, dear, to get what you want.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think Bitcoin getting it is not easy in order to get to Bitcoin you have to work hard very very hard and you have to wait to 3 month on AVI a later than you will be able to earn Bitcoin through this platform IOB understand what I'm trying to say

• +5 1

Hi did greetings in my opinion I think in order to earn bitcoins from this forum you have to work hard you have to create useful content about cryptocurrency and also have to get maybe 23 years in order to get it goin in this form because this form providers such a great opportunity to learn about granti andorn at the same time

Very easy, my friend, all you have to do is just mining through the Internet, and this means searching for whoever owns Bitcoin or has to exchange, but you have to pay attention and be careful not to be deceived and I advise you to search and see in trading and investment that will also help

• +2 1

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, such as investing and trading or buying some bitcoin and keeping it and profit, there is mining too, but you need a super processor to do that, or simply you can write a good content in cryptotalk forum, if you get a positive rank you earn some satoshies.

Welcome, my friend to this beautiful forum, I will explain the topic to you simply. First of all, you have to read the forum’s rules and follow them as a first step. After that, you have to create 100 free posts, after that you will create 20 posts per day and the forum will pay you for these posts if you get an interaction positive

Good evening, my friend, you can get Bitcoin through your work by posting and comments, but this is how you need a lot of time to be able to get it, you need about 5 years to 9 years

Friend, the only way I know that we could get bitcoins is by working, I don't see any other way because if you are looking for another easier way you will not find it, so what I advise you is that you keep working as much as possible and do not look for easy ways because it is What you will find is that you are cheated or robbed.

Hello my friend
I advise you to work on this forum because you will win bitcoin
You just need to learn well and read senior member posts in order to have useful information that will help you publish valuable posts.
You must be familiar with the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain comprehensive knowledge
Here, each useful post is paid 200 satoshi after 7 days, so you have to write at least 20 posts or comments per day in order to get a profit.

• +4 1

You can obtain Bitcoin by mining, trading or investing, but you must be very careful and accurate in your work so that you do not fall into problems or fraud.

You must first know the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum, then start talking crypto, you have to complete a hundred Free comments and then your money will be calculated and given Bitcoins, do not worry working here is not difficult.

My friend you should take it slowly , earning BTC isn't like magic or easy thing to do , you have to work to think to spend a good time learning about earning methods of trading and investing , you need to work on multiple sites legit ones of course , this way am sure you going to have a good amount of crypto currencies and BTC sat .

Here you can earn Bitcoin by giving useful posts, and if you earn positive reviews on the posts, you will earn Bitcoin, meaning you can earn 4000 Satoshi every day.