What skills are required here? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

I m also newcomer, so the things which are required here are the consistency, good communication skills and the way how you express your point of view. I thinks these are things are necessary.

To me I think the only still required on this forum is written skill. If you can compose a very good sentence, and make it meaningful, you are done with the forum. To me all you need to add is to aquire more knowledge about the forum from the expert on the forum. That's my take mate, more greetings.

Hello my friend well come to cryptotalk . The skills to work is patience , writing speed, your interest, rules, learning, and e.t.c so main things I'm telling you and many skills by working here I hope you work here with honesty and have a nice day friend.

I think patience and commitment are the required skills, but everyone can work in this forum without special skills. We can develop ourselves by reading useful posts. Experience takes time. 

No academic or any skill isnt require to work in here. But you have to be able to write about crypto currency in English here and also maintain all the rules and regulations for using this site. And do relevant comments of any topics. 

The most important thing you have to have to be here is patience, hard work and being literate. Majority of this forum is all about learning and sharing. You need those three things to progress in here.

Welcome buddy.  In my opinion this discussion board is sort of a college of crypto and each put up is sort of a instructor so attempt to some thing from every put up of the discussion board.  To survive and earn from right here observe guidelines and regulations of the discussion board and try to improve your writing studying competencies and knowledge.

ou have a tendency to be really hospitality to - the assembly. there tend to be a lot of fascinating the situation that in meeting place, completely you must bridge over is simply work flat out along with endure the assembly principles.

create an inexpensive res judicata in addition  overreact berth. over again you tend to be you're welcome to from the assembly, possess a overnice yesteryear right here.

First of all here, no more than you need to learn proper or skill. Because it is a very easy and good platform on which you can also work with normal skill By staying here, you will not have to learn Skill from anywhere , you can also work from normal and can earn a lot of money. These are just some of the rules that you have to comment first and then you have to do proper virtue comments in Daily You will not have to learn anything for this, it is very easy and good platform 

There are no requirements other than being a crypto lover and learning a little about its vast world, then you can learn a lot from the forum here.
You have to learn, read, and share your opinion on different topics from the crypto field, so your knowledge becomes greater and you get money for that,
Do not violate the rules and only follow the instructions of the forum administration.

you need skills of this platform is easy you need be patience, hard working and the communication skills and learn basic english, and of course you will knowledge by yourself, of this platform there is no special skills, you need to productivity and honesty.

This site is beneficial for all but who have written skills and knowledge and experience then I think He/she is not required any others skills on this platform 

First of all, your writing skills should be strong and you should have more experience. This is a very good forum here, please work hard with integrity and don't imitate anybody, always obey the rules and don't build repetitive patterns.

Their are not special skills require here you should to be creative and unique , just create your own content which should be informative and interesting for other and grabs attention of the viewer and soon you will be get good repute and rank

I don't think you need many skills to be here, but to write here, you need some knowledge so you have an opinion. You can search for this knowledge through the forum and then share your knowledge within some other area of the forum. So the only skill you need is basic english 🙂 Good luck

• +1 1

Dear for the begginers, there is no extra skills is required here for using and working on this platform. 

Only you have to understand and write English to make posts and comments. This platform make you to learnet about cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

It won't acquire significant talent to be effective the following. Simply using a tiny knowledge plus tiny basic information inside Language is it possible to perform the following. Simply by functioning the following you'll be able to learn the important points concerning this kind. To perform on this community forum, you should know in regards to the principles in the beginning. And also you must know the way other folks are usually submitting, next you'll get some ideas coming from the following.

Welcome, old buddy, at the outset, you should make 100 free posts and from that point forward, you will compose 20 posts for every day, and you should attempt to acquire adequate experience and information about digital currencies to give helpful substance and qualities that don't abuse the gathering rules, that is, not to distribute a post of at least 100 characters and not Copies of it from others' remarks and it should contain clear, simple and reasonable words a long way from religion and legislative issues to consistently get a decent standing and great benefits.

First of all, your writing skills should be good and you should have more knowledge.This is a very good platform here always keep working hard with honesty and don't copy paste anyone, always follow the rules and don't create repeated topics.

Welcome, my friend, that working in the forum is easy and it requires you to be patient, search for information and follow developments in cryptocurrencies, and the most important thing is your commitment to the forum’s rules and not violating them

There is no skills that you need in cryptotalk forum you need just a good language in English or Russian to talk and share with others about crypto currency and then you can start following the rules and respect them, this all you need,after a few days you will understand and collect many other skills 

It's also a big opportunity for all here and you should post hundred comments free fist and then your earning will be start at every post and also is advised to be polite while reply other members of the forum.

Here doesn't need much skills but for doing every work we need some skills and the skills of working here is know the English language.creativiti.and creating comment that's all.because here we need to make every comment in English and also the content is in english.so we need to make useful comment for every content.thats all.

In the beginning, you are required to reach 100 comments or topics and also you must abide by the rules here such as 1 Not stealing topics 2 The topic is purposeful and constructive 3 Stay away as much as possible from spelling mistakes