To all new members of the Crypto platform - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dedo

To all new members of the Crypto platform

Of course, it is very important to read the forum rules and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning points and bad reputation.  Topics should not be repeated.  We can avoid recurrence.  By searching in the section you want to publish in.  This wonderful forum is distinguished by its valuable information, so this level must be maintained.  A negative rating should be given to each recurring topic so that members pay attention well again

• +1 1

Yes, my friends, we who are new to this platform should follow the old members and our old members should post their comments in simple and beautiful language. We new members have to read the rules again and again. Thank you.

For all the new members ,it is important to read the rules first.You have bto avoid copy pasting.You should share you own thoughts.Be careful investing your money.You have to be careful about grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.I am enjoying working cryptotalk.

All those coming to enter this forum should read the guidelines and rules and understand that the forum has become dealing with cheaters so that they do not try to cheat and adhere to the system here.

Having duplicate topics in this forum is not supported by the administration and that is why some of us do lose the number of our post because the moderators immediately delete duplicate topics they come across and if you make posts in that topic definitely it will affect you, for that we should avoid creating similar topics.

Yes, repetition is very boring and may cause harm to everyone. We have to read more and search for new and useful topics and publications so that we can comment in a more appropriate and useful way and get positive responses and avoid negativity that may affect the post and cause it to be deleted ... We must abide by the rules of the forum and stay away from copying and pasting so that our posts benefit us.

• +3 1

Yes my friend I have seen many recurring topics inside the forum and from them are useless and we must work not to give positive assessments in order not to repeat that and everyone must unite in order to make new topics that work to develop the forum in the future and thank you

• +2 1

This is true. In order to avoid repeating the same post, every person must look at the posts and previously published topics through the search feature and make sure before publishing the topic whether someone preceded him and wrote on the same topic or not, thus more reassuring and knowing that his post will not be subject to deletion.

• +2 1

Certainly, the topics should not be repeated, because that would be of no use

Members should think about new topics and publish them

This is done by searching experts' publications so they can gain experience as well

Greetings everyone, yes my friend I agree hydrotechnical there are topics very kindly going to let the forum and also take the effort when you get caught out on the second day crawling so of our publications and fatigue. But my brother there are some people you need to repeat her themes like the saying goes in the replay statement and thank you.

Those that are creating similar topics should be careful as those topics will be deleted. So the best thing to do would be to make comments if you can not create unique topics. This might lead you to being banned and that is why you need to be careful.

Two things are involved in this, the first is, the new members in the cryptotalk platform lack the proper knowledge of creating topics, so the senior members should guide them, and the new members should also make proper research about a topic before publishing, thanks. 

Repetitive topics are prohibited at the forum and If we create a same topic that is already exist at the forum it would be deleted by the moderator and all comments on it will also be wasted amd If we continuously create such repetitive topic we will also receive the warning point so we should ba careful about the rules.

The same topic is being created by both new participants and seniors. Which, I believe, is not in the best interests of the forum. There should be some additional activities implemented to discourage the same subject from occurring again and to alert the individual who made this error. 
And only the administrator is allowed to carry out this mission.

Yes you are right newbies are creating the same post like senior members.Newbies should try new content.From new content they will get experience of making good useful topics.Otherwise by doing copy,newbies will get warning points.

• +4 1

friend if we create the similar topic to other i think we break the rule of forum so my advice to all of you always do your own research to create any unique or best quality content that full of information so if you do best on crypto forum that forum give you more best as the rewards of your work.

Thanks for these tips my friend, we have search and read all the titles before publishing any repeated topic.we have to create and write new and useful topics that help others and teach them .we have to avoid repetition. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, I really agreed with you . There are many similar topics posted nowadays on this forum. We should create new topics so that everyone could take benefit from it.

Yes my friend we must read all the publications inside the forum so that we can work on creating new and advanced topics and we must be very careful not to repeat the publications in order not to get warning points in the future and thanks

• +1 1

I agree with you. In my opinion, I wish to present the proposed topics and clear, basic and convincing opinions so that we find solutions and good information starting from the most useful thing to the thing less useful to avoid repetition and the loss of the basic interest which is (we) i mean what we want to learn and acquire . Regardless of the money..... Thank you 

It is not important to the number of posts published per day, but rather the quality of the posted topic, so we must focus on the post being new in the forum and not duplicated in it, otherwise the moderators will delete it, and if you repeat the posting of the existing topics in the forum, you may get warning points..

New members have to search in the forum before publishing any topic  to see if the idea of the post is repeated so they will not get banned by the managers 

• +3 1

You are right, there are a lot of duplicate topics, it's too bad. We have to try to post new posts so that other members get the benefit, and to help the forum grow.

• +1 1

i am new in the crypto talk.  firstly i read the instruction of the work and rules. these are useful for the working and good reputation. their are many new members such with me. they try to work with the interesting. 

• +5 1

That is good to the new members. If yoy are new then you work with the seniors and if you have a problem then you ask from al. And they tell you solution of these problem as soon as possible.

• +3 1