To all new members of the Crypto platform - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dedo

To all new members of the Crypto platform

Yes, I advise every member to abide by the laws and not to break them. I advise that this forum work with me with every precision and that it has its positives more than negatives in this forum. Thank you very much.

I agree, having a lot of duplicate topics will reduce the reliability of the forum and make the new members somewhat confused
Therefore, I advise members to present new topics that benefit us and be an incentive for us to continue working here and seek knowledge and experience.

• +4 1

Y

On 1/12/2021 at 12:05 AM, Dedo said:

During this month, I noticed that there are many similar topics in the content proposed for discussion despite the existence of strict rules not to publish repeated topics ..

I hope that all new members read the instructions and special regulations before starting to ask questions or discussions as topics in this platform so that the important topics are focused on  It is useful and it provides expertise and knowledge to all members ..

I hope to hear your opinions

You are right my friend we should read all the rules and regulations of this platform so that we can create good and quality content for this platform and also survive on this platform for a long time.

We really have to be careful with the type of topics that we create and it is very easy to know if a topic we have in mind exist or not by using the search bar that is readily available in the platform let us do this to keep our accounts safe and prevent getting a query.

My friend, repetition is a very normal thing that happens because every day new members enter here who need information that is repeated, but the most important issue is the repetition of ridiculous topics that we do not need because they make us bored. An end must be put. For this topic, I wish all success 

• +4 1

I agree with you, you must observe the rules and search for useful topics. The content is discussing new ideas related to digital currencies. There are many ideas that have not been researched yet. It is a rich and almost endless world.

سيتضرر مالك الموضوع المكرر لأنه لن يقوم أحد بإعادة قراءة مشاركة سبق أن قرأها. مشكلة الأعضاء المبتدئين هي أنهم لا يعطون الوقت الكافي لقراءة المنشورات المنشورة قبل كتابة مشاركاتهم.

Don't you worry dear @Dedo because the moderators know their job best and it's their responsibilities to deleted these kind of repetitive topics. Thanks for pointing that out.  I hope that now members will understand that we shouldn't be making repetitive topics. 

Actually, the senior members of the members of this platform need to exercise more patient with the new members of this platform, because must of the new members don’t know anything about cryptocurrency before joining this platform. But it’s advisable for the new members of this platform to read the rules and regulations of the forum.

I think that the similarity of the topics is due to the fact that all members are thinking of the same topic, which is cryptocurrencies, and a person cannot read all the posts in order to know what is repeated of them, so it is inevitable, in my opinion

• +3 1

yes you are right it is very true you say new member don't follow the rules and regulation of this phone as this way they get Ben or get rewarding points in my opinion I want to just every beginner to read the rules of this poem first and then start here working

Hello guys, everyone adhere to the rules of the forum so that the avoid negative evaluation and gain Many benefits,they need to make reasonable topics with proper research while making it.

• +3 1

Yes, there are many similar topics, and the main reason is the constant entry of new members and their lack of knowledge of all the published topics, so they have to develop themselves and learn all the rules, experiences and basics about cryptocurrencies.

Hello, my friend, we know that most of the topics are similar to some of them, but we often see changes from one topic to another, and this increases our experience and knowledge. As you prefer, the topics must be changed so that the benefit may prevail.

I think there are lots of new members which are doing this mistake. They have not much information about the rules and regulations of this forum. I suggest them to read all the rules and regulations and then work here. We should improve our mistakes day by day. Wish you all the best of Luck.

I suggest that the rules be reviewed, written in notes, and always referred to, and that more information about the cryptocurrency and how to deal with it . I advice all users specially the new one to read and search for the topic and posts and then create a new one to avoid any duplicate posts, but the majority they are just copy and paste to get more posts .

You are right friend. It is mention in rules that we should not make copy or paste but people always do cheating in making posts and also in creating posts. We should follow all the rules if we want that our account will not ban.

In my opinion, the moderators in this forum should set conditions for publishing topics. The most important of these conditions is that the content presented is unique and not duplicated, and it must be written in a simple and understandable language.

Dear friend @Itx Venom @Branson @Ammar22 a lot of new members are constantly joining this platform. When they understand nothing, they add the matter here and what they are already here from the matter, then that is why they have a warning point. I would like to tell a member that they should understand something before rating the matter here or in a hurry, then they must raise their heads on this platform. Thank you. 

Yes dear I also seems that  the people are rapeting the topic don't know why ?? While in the pandemic people are at their home they should to be learn more Nd share knowledge about digital currency and marketing with the people .but any way what we can do .just asked please makes new topic

On 1/12/2021 at 12:05 AM, Dedo said:

During this month, I noticed that there are many similar topics in the content proposed for discussion despite the existence of strict rules not to publish repeated topics ..

I hope that all new members read the instructions and special regulations before starting to ask questions or discussions as topics in this platform so that the important topics are focused on  It is useful and it provides expertise and knowledge to all members ..

I hope to hear your opinions

Yes my friend I totally agree with you and I am in your favor I would like to say one thing to you that you have done a very good thing we should do so do we inform each other Can further enhance and also increase your information. 

I agree with you my dear friend. I am beginner on this forum I also make this mistake on time but I realize soon and never repeat it again. Most of the beginners do this because he not read the rules and regulation of the forum, before posting such type of similar content that is already posted.

Yes, lots of new members here which repeat their topic. They didn't try to create new and unique topics. They write similar topic to others. Then this is against the rules and regulations of this forum and their topic deleted from this forum. They gain nothing by doing this act. We should try to create new topic which are totally different to others.

Indeed, you are right, my dear friend, I have noticed that there is a fair number of duplicate topics in the forum, and this is a violation of some of the forum rules that the officials in the forum do not hesitate to remind about.

Yes, you are entirely right. Since it is clearly stated in the forum's rules and regulations that you can not build similar topics. And in this manner, we are unable to determine whether we have responded to a specific topic or not, and this perplexes me greatly. So, it is my humble request to all topic creators that you first check to see if the topic you're going to make hasn't already been created.