Russian standard time is so important for us. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Russian standard time is so important for us.

The fact that the forum is Russian and operates from Russian territory, this means that the official timing of the day’s start and end is consistent with this timing, so we must pay close attention to this idea and not make mistakes by working on the timing of our country so that you do not lose some of the posts because of the time difference.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. We must work according to the Russian schedule. This makes us harmonious in this forum and enables us to carry out our duties to the fullest. There is a difference in timing between Russia and other countries of the world, and if you do not take into account this matter, you may miss many jobs.  And you may lose some profits. I suggest that you put two timings on your device, one according to the time of your country and the other according to the time of the city of Moscow

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are really right, this wonderful forum works in Russian time, so we also have to adhere to it in order to work hard without difficulties and focused on the beginning of the day and the end of the day in Russian time, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

• +2 1

Of course, we must work on Russian time because the cryptotalk forum works on the timing of Russia, and so we must know the timing of the work in order to work well and gain a lot of experience in this field.

• +4 1

Of course, this forum operates according to Russian time. Because cryptotalk is a Russian platform, we have to work in this forum according to Russian time.

As members of the forum we should always respect the Russian standard time,Everytime while working we should always be taking note of the time,try to plan the number of hours you'll be spending each day in the forum which will be enough for you to publish you 20 posts 

We must take into account the issue of Russian official timing in order to adjust our working hour at the beginning and end of the day according to Russian time in order to lose some of the posts in the transition period between today and the second day

• +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that the US version is more beneficial than the Russian variance we should working on this platform is in English because English is the international language and every can everyone can understand English easily

• +3 1

Yes, friend, the standard time in Russia for us is very important because we must always fix and adapt to the Russian time where we are from, we must always adapt for this work to the time in Russia because there is in that time and I would change the day for that we must be careful with that.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. The time standard difference between each country and Russia is important. Each of us should set one of our phone clocks in Russian time. This will help you know when the day ends at this site .

• +3 1

Yes, it is very important and we must adhere to it seriously . Everyone must be very important. We must stick to it so that our work we do is very good . And to be studied in all aspects and make sure that it is not easy . But we must stick to it well .

Yes, my friend, you are right. Every member of this forum should work in the Russian timezone, so that all your posts and comments are in the Russian time, and this benefits every new member in this forum. Thank you very much.

I work according to the Russian time, as it helps me to work actively on the platform and allows me to easily publish 20 posts without having to tire.  I work according to Russian time, it is better for you

• +3 1

Hi my dear. It is quite noticeable fact that we all should keep russian std time in mind while doing job in the crypto talk. I think it is beneficial to know the start and time of posts because each country has time difference with other country. This platform is according to russian standard time, so we must also put ourselves according to russian standard time.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. Thank you for your useful participation. I believe that the work here is compatible with the Russian section because it is the main section and we must work hard here and follow the Russian section always

Yes dear, the Russian timing is important to us, and the main reason is that this forum pays us money according to the Russian time, where the beginning of the day and the end of the working day is commensurate with the Russian time, and therefore our schedule must be set to publish comments with the timing, so that we will not face any problems and it will be very comfortable

A good suggestion mate. I think that it will be a good step for managing time on cryptotalk. We need to kept in mind Russian timings so that we can do work properly and accordingly. It's even far beneficial for beginners there who are asking about how to manage their work in cryptotalk.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

yes absolutely Russian standard time is important and beneficial for us, so therefore we should always keep following this time and keep working according to the right time in the forum.  If we have much works then we should organize time for ourselves. 

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.