Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

If you have a lot of information about this crypto trading so this can be beneficial for you. On the other hand  this is a risk for you. In my opinion the  risk is high in this job.

Well, I think the crypto business has a lot of risks, like the potential for profit and loss, but if you start this business and you win it, you're going to make a lot of money that you can't get in at least a year of your normal business ... Of course my friend when you enter this wide field you should gain experience first and take advantage of the experiences of the old people and make advance plans in order to preserve your money and avoid losses, also my friend should study the market movement well before starting any investment .
Good luck to everyone .

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I am new here. I agree with you that trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, but this forum offers you a good opportunity to make money, but you have to work hard and commitment and be aware of the forum rules

I believe that trading is a wide world in which there are risks and profits, but that depends on the volume of your experience, your knowledge of digital currencies and your experiences that you have made, not one of us generates an expert. We must gain our experience.

• +1 1

Of course, cryptocurrency trading is full of risks, so be careful. You must have a lot of knowledge before entering trading. There are a lot of fake currencies, so older members should be consulted in order to avoid falling into risks and losing our money. You must stay away from emotions and be patient.

• +3 1

Wow, I strongly agree with you, investing in cryptocurrency is very risk, as you have said and we can mitigate by following advise from expert in the field, and constant follow up with the market trends, and that does not subject to we abaddonning it, there is no investment that doesn't have it's own risk, and in any business the higher the risk taken the higher the profit, and if you go for a low risk investment it will surely be a low profit as well.

Needless to say that it involves some risks, work is a movement, and here in this forum is the movement of currency rates,
But we must reduce the risks. By learning the principles of managing these risks and knowing about capital management
Thus we can preserve the account and funds from losing many trades.
Greetings to you.

Cryptocurrency investing is risky but so are other forms of investment.

No risk no rewards my friend.

All you have to do is be very careful and don't be too greedy.

Don't try to get rich overnight.

Do adequate research before investing in any crypto asset.

Yes, I agree with you, trading is risky, and it can lead to the loss of a lot of money, but you have to learn technical analysis of the cryptocurrency market in order to try to predict the price of currencies and know the appropriate time to trade

Of course, trading in cryptocurrency is risky. Because with trade we can make a profit and sometimes there is a loss and we can lose our money. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.

• +1 1

I think the risk lies in working without knowledge or experience the subject needs some study before doing trading and know the market fluctuations and then you can start working without fear and avoid risking large amounts and you are still a beginner in the field good luck to everyone.

Trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with danger because if you enter trading and do not know anything, you will lose your money. You must learn, but in my view it is a little simple and there is no great risk

Yes, the trading of crypto-currencies is risky so you should pay attention well when we speculate, so we can keep the profits we earn this question is very important, especially for new members to be careful here.

I believe that there are some risks in the field of trading, and this risk is evident if you invest everything you own and buy one type of cryptocurrency with it.
You may lose a big loss if the currency's price falls

For that, I believe I would use both, because no matter what we are involved in, there is always a danger and a benefit, so when you are getting involved in something like this, make sure you have both risks in mind.

Hello mates i made a lot of money in online business. The highest income from my crypto currency is above $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money.so take a step and make a handsome amount.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, currency trading requires experience and knowledge of a lot of information on this subject to avoid losing
I hope to publish information on this topic to gain experience from cooperating members

Hello my friend
Trading on any platform is fraught with risks, it is a game of luck and losing money is possible at any moment, so you must gain experience in commercial relations before starting this forum.

• +4 1

Yes, trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks due to the fluctuation of the exchange rate, the movement of the investment market and some breakouts due to human errors and not due to design flaws.

Unfortunately, my friend, trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks and exposed to fraud and piracy due to the increasing methods and methods of fraudsters, so the only way to safety is to work calmly and very cautiously to ensure that profits are not lost

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, trading in cryptocurrencies is good. If we know how to work while trading, we must work wisely and intelligently, move away from greed, and quickly reach the world of wealth. This leads us to failure.

• +2 1

In fact this is the first time I have come across this question but as far as I understand the comments, cryptocurrency trading is risky and these risks can be mitigated by following simple rules...But I do my best to learn and know these things and understand trading, investing, saving, selling and buying currencies...I'm still in the first phase and have a lot of time to

Trading cryptocurrencies is fraught with some risks related to fraud, deception, hacking and some currencies that we later discover that they were fake, so we have to gain a lot of experience and attention before starting trading.

• +2 1

I think that the trading in the crypto is risky and difficult to the people especially when the new comer who don't know anything about it and don't want to go to the other members, trading is depend on your work and beat the crap out of the people. 

There is no such thing as a risk-free company. Trading is a rewarding profession. Trading allows us to make a lot of money. If the price of something you want to purchase was low when you bought it, but the price has since risen.